29 years old

>29 years old
>Just got back from the doctor with the final results
>After 7 years of Judo, and competing i now have the following problems
>Arthritis in my fingers, and in my neck
>Shoulder instability in both shoulders from shoulder dislocations
>Both knees have damaged cartilage, and bad patellas in both knees
>Lower spine Trauma

Not sure where to go from here, doc wants to put me on meds since i'm in pain almost everyday all over my body, i already stopped Judo. Thinking about taking out my gun and blowing my brains out.

Attached: 61MzBPQESQL.jpg (367x500, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digginghealth.com/borax-boron-for-arthritis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just stop eating carbs

Find an orthopedist and get recommended to a physical therapist
Start swimming
Lower weight, higher reps
>t. guy who played rugby for over 10 years and has super fucked shoulders, knees, and fingers.

Unironically, try marijuana. Friend's grandma boils some of the leaves in a pot and then puts her hands in it. She swears that her arthritis is gone after a few minutes

Kek

I've already been around, the damage has already been done i was told, and would need to medicate.

I don't live in the US, it's illegal here. Either i live in constant pain, that's multitudes worse in the winter, or pump my body up with medication.

I cant lift or do Judo which was my only love in this miserable world.

Tough luck man, maybe take better care of your body and lay off excersise for a while.

switch to jiujitsu. Thats what i did when judo broke my body. You need to continue an active lifestlye, and it needs to be fun and meaningful, and it NEEDS TO BE LOWER IMPACT.

Tell me. What do all the O-Sensei's look like? They look like they shit into a bag and can't walk. Judo is fucking dangerous.

>switch to jiujitsu
>with finger arthritis and back trauma

you trying to make op a cripple?

He has seven years of judo, which means he can play agressively, moderately, and easily at the bare minimum. People who freak out and only go hard deserve what happens to their body, but those aren't the people who are smart enough to ask for help.

What do you think will happen to OP if he can't use his skills and continue to develop them? He'll turn into a little beta faggot and an emotional wreck. When you devote that much time to something it becomes an irreplaceable part of your identity.

Jiujitsu is slow, and unless you play spider guard exclusively it has no impact on you fingers. Bad back? Let that nigger pass your guard.

You need to remain active to reduce imflamation and to keep yourself from sucking off a shotgun.

I've been doing judo for 2 months and not sure if i want to continue simply because of the pain from being thrown and grabbing the gi the gi REALLY fucks up my hands and joints, to where i have pain closing my hands and my fingers swell up

judo really fucks you up, it's not fun and games when you are an adult and weight over 80kg.

digginghealth.com/borax-boron-for-arthritis/

cancer

>sucking off your shotgun

Kek

look into bloodflow restriction, not a meme
it helps with joint and muscle recovery

get into low weight high rep bodybuilding style training
try to get a lot of vitamin k and d and a in the diet
look into flax oil/fish oil and soi lecithin too

It's legal at least medically in just about every state at this point. Don't tell me you live in the South.

This. I smoked a week after my shoulder surgery. Oxys and codeine didn't work. Atleast i got some sleep. I hate weed as a recreational drug

Lower weight higher reps is trash if you have arthritis it just wears out your cartilage faster

Carnivore diet

Just be urself

lmao grapple fags

Hey man sorry to hear about this, I have similiar problems, herniated disc in my neck pain goes down to fingers. My advice would be to prolong fast and take extremely cold showers. Go take walks and do stretches and physical therapy.

Attached: 1542585197444.jpg (700x845, 460K)

>I don’t live in the US

Kys

nigger please, there is no mandatory therapy for pain in any case.
either they can treat the cause of your ailment, or they can only treat the symptoms.
physical and occupational therapy is going to do far more for your quality of life than doping out on some opioids prescribed by some hack who doesn't give a fuck about his patients.

Haha sucks to be you faggot, shoulda known that martial arts are damaging to your body/soul.