Hey Jow Forums, do you like being shirtless?

Hey Jow Forums, do you like being shirtless?

Attached: 1546387767491.jpg (773x425, 85K)

Fucking no

yes
t. ottermode

yeah at home, even moreso now that I am fitter... I am still fat though

Fuck yes there's no downside to it.

>You can show off your gains
>You can look at your gains when you pass a mirror
>If you're DYEL you can see what needs improvement and admire the progress you've made
>If you have BDD you can look and work harder in the gym next time.

>avoid everything that could reflect my body and face on it because of my severe autism and body dysmorphia
i'm not gonna make it bros

Attached: 1488312691205.png (796x712, 317K)

You'll make it bruh. Just stick to it. I believe in you

I like to longboard shirtless. If I'm not ZOOMING past people I feel self conscious

Oh wait. I like to show off my tattoos and abs so yeah but the attention gives me anxiety.

More than I used to. Used to be Turbo-DYEL mode, I've probably progressed to regular DYEL / wannabe-ottermode, but it has made my mild pectus a little worse as I have no upper pec development so far. Like above said though, its good for motivating me to work on weaknesses.

Yes

T. Fatty

Actually, come to think of it i spend more time shirtless than with a shirt

>i'm not gonna make it bros
Incorrect, you will make it.

What about people who spend longer than needed being naked in the changing rooms? This is a big issue. Fit defend this though as being aplha because you are all gay cucks.

With that shitty fucking attitude, you'll never make it
Also stop posting shitty anime pictures you pathetic motherfucking faggot

Sometimes I avoid my phone cause my face reflects in it

I try to be shirtless as much as possible when at home. I get pretty bad back acne, and clothing trapping in oil/sweat makes it worse.

My hypothesis is that 100% of those guys are voyeuristic homos

I go to two gyms, one for MMA and the other for lifting. In the MMA gym, everyone wears proper training gear that needs to be removed afterwards and guys need to shower. Everyone who needs to get naked does so, showers, gets dressed and leaves. It's not weird or awkward, everyone is still talking, nobody is naked longer than they need to be.

In the lifting gym, every single guy who takes a shower is a middle-aged guy who is there alone, isn't wearing any sport-specific clothing, and isn't sweaty. These guys never look like they have done any strenuous exercise and could easily just walk out of the gym as they are, but no, they must shower. Their routine is always like this:
>walk into changing room
>get naked
>open locker
>take out towel * shower gel
>walk to shower and place shower gel
>walk back to locker
>check phone
>go take shower
>finish, walk back to locker
>dry off
>check phone
>put on t-shirt
>sit on bench and check phone for 5 minutes with dick hanging out
>put 'dirty' clothes and towel into bag
>dick still hanging out
>put on socks
>check phone
>big sigh
>put on underwear

Absolutely no reason for any of that shit and it seems to be a very specific demographic that do it which leads me to believe these people are perverts

Attached: 1504572021207.png (867x649, 841K)

What art is this based on??

Mirin their dicks user?

n-no merely observing for scientific purposes

Attached: 1504613300989.png (646x595, 280K)

I think obesity would be lower in men if we were naked around each other more. No homo.

of coursešŸ„§

Attached: Pillarmen.png (654x732, 1.17M)

>zero confidence anime poster
Most likely not but thereā€™s still hope.

I like, but my skin doesn't

What original piece of art is this Pepe based on?

Cleon Peterson

Yes
Aboyt to achieve light ottermode with my cut lowkey happy but im fucking hungry all the time