Overhead Pressing Is Unnecessary

>Thinking you need to overhead press to get big front delts when you already BB and DB bench

Is there any exercise more overrated than overhead pressing?

Most serious lifters will already be getting plenty of front delt activation with benching.

The time and effort spent doing overheas presses would be much better spent elsewhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-072837_Gallery.jpg (1080x882, 352K)

post body

Attached: 20190401_073522.jpg (1080x1920, 736K)

>Dislike

I'm not sure if they're totally necessary but they're one of my favorite exercises.

Attached: 0.jpg (501x543, 23K)

I'm very early in my journey of training intelligently. I'm coming from being fat as fuck.

Pic related was me in 2017

Attached: 20190401_074157.jpg (376x566, 122K)

>any excercise more overrated
>the most underrated major lift

>most serious lifters
So definitely not you
>will already be getting plenty of FD activation w/ bench
>further implying OHP is somehow specifically for front delts and not the entire kinetic chain from floor to ceiling

Literally any strong person in everywhere (obviously not you) will disagree with you.

0/10 troll if the week time to close this tab user.

This but unironically
Doing OHP at all leads to muscle imbalances
I swim, do facepulls, and neutral grip lateral raises for my mid/rear delts. Incline/flat bench already overworks my front delts enough as is. FUCK OHP

So avoiding OHP made you white, too?

Attached: 1553311716988.png (128x125, 18K)

I moved to Ireland man give me a break

You'd be better off having almost all your pressing work being Chest-focused with a bit of OHP, rather than pressing only for chest and never pressing overhead at all.

Bench= chest
OHP= shoulders
Not that complicated.

but you look like shit
???
>small chest
>small forearms
>small neck
>reall noticable gross looking potbelly under too small tank top
>lovehandles
>small thights
>arm pump
>literallt perfectly angled to try to accentuate what are no doubt 14.5 inch "pythons" un pumped

Mirin. Routine?

You’re not welcome here nigger

t. dyel

Attached: 1553755327839.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

>benching
yikes

Fuck off from Europe

Attached: 1549951850296.jpg (3333x2416, 2.35M)

Then why are you opining on well established lifts when you have no experience or body to lend authority to your words you fat dipshit

Meant for

Incline, flat benching and dips are already redundant for the front delt but damn OHP feels good. Also people outsquat and outbench me in my gym all the time but nobody gets close to my 5x5 with 50 kilos OHP.

Know what dude we're gonna die anyways so why even workout.

Arnold press is an appropriate substitute but still doesnt hit upper chest and delta as hard.

Okay, now post your body.