Headlets, jawlets, shoulderlets and necklets, you've come here to die

Daily reminder that you should return your subscription to life if you're born without great head dimensions, a large jaw, chin and a big face, and of course, a powerful neck and shoulders to hold that defiant fortress of a head of yours.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

>this guy thinks his face is worth posting on the internet
AHAAAHAHAHAHH OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

post face

im not a retard like you

Butthurt cope, best cope.

>Glorifies large jaws
>Posts a picture of him where he puts his Jaw forward

ok

Attached: rang.png (75x109, 13K)

Based and skullpilled

ahahaha you look like shit

6/10

I look like you but with brown hair.. wtf

Very specific cope, born with a severe overjet, I presume? Tendency to mouthbreathe?

I'm your aesthetic superior, you should be in awe.

7/7.5 minimum, /soc/ approved.

>I'm your aesthetic superior, you should be in awe.
I'm in awe by how autistic you are

And I'm amused at how genuinely butthurt you are, It merely took a single photo to trigger you, mind you.

So the guy moggs you all, and all you people do is sneer at him?

Stay petty, Jow Forums.

I'm just waiting for Jow Forumslets with paper-thin skins to start posting their tiny heads as unironic "mogs".

Imagine posting a thread like this unironically believing you have good aesthetics

Get the fuck outta here

Attached: 26544AFE-6461-4CEE-91C6-31CDF8C41F14.jpg (3088x2320, 1.21M)

Facts require no belief, and not just "good", but quite good, and care to tell me why is your head smaller than your cup? Buying clothes at the miniature shop, I presume?

Lmao youre like 4 ft

mirin hair, what do you do with it after washing? step by step, please respond

suck cocks and let each of them jizz on head, then rub it all over

Attached: 1554039479138.png (853x937, 511K)

Dude, he moggs you and you know it, and Jesus, why did you a post a photo where even your OWN cup moggs you?

what does mogging even mean at this point

Neck and shoulders are all that matter

? The OP's head, shoulder, necks and face are bigger than his, the OP even looks better than him, and AYLMAO, look at the cup.

Figures that someone dumb enough to make this thread would be too dumb to understand how perspectives work either.
I’m 6’2” and 220, try again.

Attached: 50DA8565-5FD0-42EE-9123-B8E60C557388.jpg (429x957, 119K)

That was actually just my day off so didn’t shower. I use pomade every once in a while, but generally I’ll shower every day but only shampoo/condition 2-3x a week

>maybe if I post as if I’m different people it will work

so you do basically nothing with it?
how is its structure and shape so good
tfw hairlet
i fucking hate this

Sorry, yeah I basically do nothing with it. If you get a good haircut that fits with how your hair naturally grows, you shouldn’t have to do too much. But if it really refuses to do what you want pomade or a stiff hold product can force it to.

my hair is thin as fuck, the density is shit, and its receding
JUST

For obvious reasons, I've troubles understanding or perceiving the perspective of a headlet, great village hick aesthetics, though. Also, it seems I've hit a nerve.

For obvious reasons, I've troubles understanding or perceiving the perspective of a headlet, you got great village hick aesthetics, though. Also, it seems I've hit a nerve.

OP this is just getting sad at this point. If you do actually want to look better, going outside and doing something athletic will both make you feel good and give you some much needed sunlight. Other than that, I’d recommend a different haircut as the 90s teen thing isn’t really in right now.

tfw when nothing will reform these deluded egoposters like a god mogging

Attached: 41IHjGQrSKL.jpg (500x334, 32K)

bruhhhhh
>horseface
>5/7 can pass through a keyhole
>jawlet
>pointed feminine cheekbones
>soyo boy smile
>smiling 4 photos at all lmao

kys

You may want to just shave or keep it very short then. Or if you can grow a good beard that helps. I’m very lucky with my hair, I know it’s not so simple.

Why aren’t you posting any more photos, friend?

Attached: C3D2EE6B-2C9A-4D26-AE7A-BD78EFA69582.jpg (960x960, 182K)

I'm having a blast, the butthurt I've caused here is more than evident, and why would I want to look better, when I already look quite good as it is?

I admire that the hick in question is the most butthurt person here, the fact that he feels that he has something to prove makes it all the better.

That isn't me, and why would I post more photos, when one is more than enough as it is? After all, your responses are proof that you feel that you have something to prove.

lmao get fucking mogged incel

t. Cope Copesson, jawlets to the gas chambers.

While we're at it, I hope you haven't stooped to self-harm by now, remember, you've got so much to live for.