Attached: 1111.gif (360x346, 170K)

Same brother. Feels good man

>Feels good to have an amazing jawline
>have to google about mewing
OH NO NO NO

>has ""amazing jawline""
>doesn't post it
Tripfags really are this insecure.

I still dont get it, whats the fucking alternative to this mewing? were faggots walking around with their mouths open?

I was letting my tongue sag at the bottom of my mouth before. Still struggling to keep it all on the roof of my mouth... dunno where OP has the endurance for that.

Why did you look it up if your jawline was already fine?

happy!

Some people do that but its more about the tongue posture which I doubt many people naturally do. People who think they did it naturally probably aren't actually mewing right.

for me it naturally sits on the top of the roof, should you be actively pushing up or something?

Yes? Why would he know about it if he already has a amazing jawline

The tip of most peoples tongue tend to rest at the roof but the back tends not to. You're supposed keep the back up when mewing sort of like when you swallow.

I think I remember reading somewhere that your mother language impacts where your tounge sits in your mouth when resting. For example native Russian speakers usually have their tounge on the bottom of their mouth but native English speaker tounges rest more on the top.

so is mewing literally making cat sounds? asking for a friend

No it's perching like a bird of prey.

Retard

brainlet confirmed

>found about mewing at 25
>Dr Mew says mewing has no results after 25
:(

Double digit iq, Dunning-kruger; check

how can you learn mewing exist without understanding what it is and having to google it how brainlet can you be

>once again I am aware that my tongue is touching the roof of my mouth
God damn you all. How is this even a thing i thought it was the same for everybody