Jesus i fucking hate stoners, weed is the devils drug

Jesus i fucking hate stoners, weed is the devils drug.

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: 76.jpg (236x285, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4mEgZMxsWA
warosu.org/biz/thread/8274837
forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2483472/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1553194421875.jpg (500x751, 78K)

dude

Stop giving a fuck about these stonerfaggots

Weed is for niggers and druggies, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Always dob in your dealer, and get him arrested and sent behind bars where he belongs for polluting our youth.

Because you are a narc you autistic fagget

Have you talked to him about this before or did you just autisticslly report him one night

You’re probably a manlet

Based and redpilled

>Jesus i fucking hate stoners, weed is the devils drug.
they also hate you
>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
yeah sounds like a great idea not to smoke in the house, great guy
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
yeah he is having fun and enjoying life while you act like his mother
>it fucking stinks
oh cmon big boy, you can take it for couple of minutes
>stoner friends keep coming around
yeah he has friends, do you?
>wait until he leaves for class
what a fucking cuck you are, disgusting
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
oh dude you are gonna have fun
>call campus security
this is why nobody want to be with you, pig
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
thats great i would not have stayed in the same dorm with you
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
would do the same, you seem annoying as fuck
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door
i would have done much worse

pig

Attached: 1547161074383.jpg (1500x1000, 393K)

You aren't exactly morally wrong but you are a fucking autist

Worthless stoner bitch

kys narc

The fact that you don’t see how autistic you’re acting proves you have autism.

damn thats like the fiftieth time that exact thing has happened to you, maybe next time try renting a place off campus

kys stoner😃

not evenone with a clear mind is a stoner you pig

I don't even smoke, but kys you narc.

Fuck off user your boring as fuck. Stay in your lane. If he got caught you could have claimed ignorance but instead you chose to be a fucking snitch. You reap what you sow.

You don’t have to abuse drugs to enjoy them. Weed is legal where I live and a bunch of people I know who have respectable jobs and good lifestyles smoke recreationally like once a week or once a month. It is completely harmless, definitely less dangerous than alcohol that’s for sure.

If you live in a retarded police state where weed is illegal and seen as a boogieman I can understand why you feel the way you do but you’ve been brainwashed. Come live where I do and see how weed is legal and makes literally no visible negative impact on society. If you hate something just because it’s illegal where you live you are just being subject to thought control and not exercising your free will dummy.

>It's cool to hate
youtu.be/P4mEgZMxsWA

if it's the latter then there's no way OP is neurotypical

Based

weed is fucking gay but you're a massive faggot for doing this

Why are you on a health and fitness board if you throw away your health on a cheap temporary trip?

OH NO SOMEONE IS DOING LE DRUGS/ALCOHOL IN COLLEGE CALL THE COPS

>snitching and being upset you're getting treated like a snitch

you're in for a fun life, reminds me of the irish stew pasta

This is why bullying is a good thing. We had a kid at our school who liked to snitch. He was bullied mercilessly for it.

the people calling you narc are also worthless stoners, why are you worried about what they think?

Everyone getting baited by such an old pasta

Attached: 45AE0E75-B750-4AFB-AD20-48227A759E06.png (750x1334, 2.39M)

i don't do it myself either but i don't have any say in other peoples actions. you should have talked to him if his behavior bothered you, I don't think you would have gotten in trouble for his weed. either way if you've ever acted friendly towards him since he started bugging you you're a snake

lol he probably wouldn't have got caught if it wasnt for you. I get that you don't like weed and that's fine but did you really have to go tell on him? did you try talking to him about it? you're a pussy desu.

the way this site talks about weed it's clear that most of you have never been offered it and now you just hate it because of that

Cringe and weedpilled

weed is nowhere near as destructive as the internet has been to a human being's development

>Break the law
>Act like a cunt
>Someone tells on you
>Waaaah snitch

Pathetic fag.

Sad day when no one realizes this is a copy pasta. Is everyone really a newfag?

>dislike

Attached: 1551337037210.jpg (720x960, 129K)

cringe. Not only did you fall for this old pasta , but you defend stoners and probably are one

why do people on this board wonder why they have no friends, hmmmm

Yea bro just smoke weed all the time dude XD

Stoners should be beaten to a fucking pulp, bunch of useless pieces of shit usually stuck in minimum wage jobs because they can't care enough to rise above it

Worst part is they as a group tend to think they possess some inherent intelligence or potential, when in fact they are useless pieces of shit

snitching is another level
people who snitch and people who abuse children go to one place
all the drug dealers and murderers go to another place.
being a snitch is actually morally worse than being a murderer by a lot. you might not understand because you havent observed the use of informants but a lot of lawyers will not reprisent snitches because it goes against their moral code.
basically, snitches deserve to be gradually melted into the floor.

I know this pasta. Anyways anyone who does this deserves to be blocked and ostracized. What he does with his body is his business.

>Cunts smoke weed constantly in the woods right by my house, not even 5 feet from my fence
>Having to do a lot of stuff outside and the smell and noise is awful
>Ask if they go do that deeper in the woods at least
>Sure thing man
>Still at that same spot because they couldn't find another tree to sit on apparently
>Tell them gtfo anyways, still there
>Start calling cops on them.
>Come back to throw shit at my house at night, have cameras and the cops already know who they are
They're not the brightest or must reasonable bunch imo

Stop breathing you worthless kike

Hes not telling OP to smoke weed, hes telling OP not to be a dick head. This is a problem with conservatives, if youre trying to give people freedoms they assume its being pushed on them. Like gay marriage.

Also this is a pasta.

Have fun ODing on weed and dying drug addict

normally stoners would be scared away by a person telling them to leave. in my experience theyre timid unless alchohol is involved but then they arent really stoners but rather strewt niggers

But OP used his body to report the guy to the cops, you're a hypocrite.

>be OP
>Post this shit on Jow Forums and Jow Forums
>Smug as shit
>Oops, you just posted on a Nazi site from your school computer

Enjoy getting exposed and expelled for posting on your "nigger hate" threads

You’re worse than a narc, you’re a snitch

Absolutely retarded and you know it.

Also this is a pasta to troll stoners.

I saw this stoner threaten to beat an old lady who ratted him out for smoking weed in breaks at his work

Make no mistake, stoners are a bunch of useless fucks insecure of their intelligence and aware that they are too lazy to be worth the air they breath, and this breeds a constant passive aggressive nature in them

Not trying to be one of those “Dude WEED is OKAY” kind of people, getting high on anything is inherently destructive. However, you are an autistic faggot who probably didn’t even try to talk to your room mate before reporting him. I know you’re an autistic faggot because you decide to come here of all places to complain. This is a health and fitness board, yet you come here to make a shitty blog post about how you acted like an autistic faggot and that nobody likes you anymore. Fuck off.

well done. druggies shouldn't be placed in the same dorms as normal good people

warosu.org/biz/thread/8274837

This story keeps getting posted word fpr word.

Remeber these are the people wondering
"Why dont I have any friends or gf????? I dont sperg out in public????"

>all these newfags from reddit don't recognize this pasta

Hmmm

Attached: anonymous-03-17-18-sat-21-17-39-no-43939424-normie-roommate-goes-outside-with-his-friends-31635541.p (500x745, 167K)

Retard. College is for studying and a roommate that smells like weed/comes home late obstructs that. There are a thousand other things to do that are also fun.
If OP didn't talk to his roommate before doing this he is a faggot as well.

>Oh no he smells bad :( guess I'll call the cops

Btw its a pasta forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2483472/

Whoah dude is that your bedroom???? That's freaking epic dude, nice! Perfect for smoking a bowl and watching Rick and Morty! Oh and also, is that Smash Bros?? Awesome, you sir have won the internet for today xD

you're right but you shouldn't rat him out.
Social relationships are important, just pretend to like these faggots so you have a better experience.💔

Based

everything in moderation, including moderation
don’t cut yourself on that straightedge

Strong bait then, been on fit since '11 and haven't seen it before.

> just let me smoke man dude can you like not mind that I come home at night every day?

Dude weed lmao

The amount of serious posts this old ass bait is getting saddens me

You must have never been to /b/. Someone posts it every day there

dude that was seriously uncool of you, you didnt say that you'd given them a chance to fix the behaviour and its nothing to you - you wouldnt have gotten in trouble EVER. dont get us to try and rationalise your actions for you because if youre struggling you know you fucked up.

>ODing on weed
tt. social outcast

smart option:
>telling him ahead of time, hey I don't feel good having weed in the room, either keep it somewhere else, move to a new room, or stop
incel option:
>COPS COME QUICK THERE'S W E E D IN MUH ROOM

>i would have done much worse
lmao ok buddy

>have issue with roommates normal behavior
>call authorities and get him in trouble because i am afraid of confronting him

Yeah you are a little bitch. Stoners might be retards, but you still acted like a complete asshole

>normal
*illegal

>t-this is just p-pasta Haha they don't actually mean it

Kill yourself worthless faggot

>newfag gets caught out by the oldest pasta in the book
>pulls out his redditor stutterpost whith his reddit spacing
What a trainwreck you are.

Hahahahah, what a stupid fuck you are

I bet you wear shoes like this too

Attached: 1552423010860.png (500x751, 1.44M)

>against the dorm rules
>against the countries rules
>against the rules of healthy living
>against the rules of God
>normal
epic nigger comment

w-where'd the bottle go?

fuck off.

I have friends, and none of them are stoners.♠️

i always snitch on people because I like seeing shitbags getting what they deserve. it makes the world a better place too.