Don't have a group like the Body Improvement club? Then don't worry...

Don't have a group like the Body Improvement club? Then don't worry, discuss about fitness/sports or just have a regular convo in a new server!: discord.gg/gKsmGCn

Attached: 363463468934.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

I just do calisthenics though

Damn I wish I could be part of a Body Improvement Club irl or a Socializing Club..
Thinking about joining Toastmasters desu.

what's toastmasters? and i feel you, i wish i had a group of friends to do things with like the body improvement club.

that's fine too

bump

Attached: file.png (577x246, 190K)

fucking this

bump

Attached: file.png (425x528, 437K)

Maybe I could start my own in a home gym or college gym w some cardio and other extra activities like swimming/triathlons. Anything body related then post on some boards and turn it into a Toastmastersesque thing where it's $25 every 6 months or so and we have cookouts..
God that would be such a good pipedream.

that's a nice goal to work towards to, i'd say, do it.

i want that so bad,

Attached: eYg1zvx.jpg (470x492, 50K)

you can do it user

japan needs more masculine shows like this

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Try fist of the northstar, It’s probably the most many man manga/anime out there, only exception might be berzerk

Thanks, i would like serious people though. I don't want green-haired leftists joining,etc. And not sure about women especially in the beginning. Too distracting, weak and unnecessary drama...
If it were a national entity you'd have to allow them. There needs to be some screening process definitely. Or marketed in a way where it attracts a certain kind of people. Like even obese people losing weight. I'd love to be that bro that helps people on that journey

sun ken rock anime adaptation when?

Body Improvement Club needs to be a thing;non-profit with chapters to make a real change to our society for those socially-starved people who are looking for that sort of thing.

try meetup com, you can create a group and people can join it, try reddit maybe even here on Jow Forums. Just network with people.

Can confirm, comfy group

Attached: 1553112094589.jpg (749x694, 96K)

The problem is that people don't really actively search for these kinds of things. You have to search pretty hard to create such a thing since it involves spending time on bonding with people

yeah it's pretty comfy, don't regret joining it

Exactly. Challenges,but are they not worth fighting for? Would definitely need a YT channel for advertising.

Doesn't even have to be big,just quality. If a bro falls off you know I'm gonna be making those calls...

try everything, forums etc

Bump

Right, finding good friends is difficult, quality over quantity

This is your best shot

Bump

Or true instagram normies love that shit

Bump

Oy vey goyim

He mentioned it was for a friend group not to make profit

Instagram would be good advertising tho..
My friend rents instathots to market clubs and I think he knows about the Chans...

When you can make instathots useful and give them their ego boost. Why not?

How much does he pay the thots

why would you?

I think it's in the hundreds. Dependent on their level of followers. All instathots get paid basically through various marketing strats like ecommerce,modeling or for live events like my friend does.

Basically generous men paying for their(instathot's) influence over other men to get said men to do/buy things.

Fun job desu, would be kind of nice to do i guess

I asked how much

I went with him once. For us it was just business. Talking about business strats w laptops in the club...
I don't really see the fun in those places. Maybe you need drugs.

In the hundreds. Varies. I heard dude say $300 for one chick just to make a post and come down to the club 1 night.

>us

you're a female and have instagram? Do you earn a living from it?

jesus christ that's insane

Just ask. They're used to it. It's how they make their $. Once they hit the wall the game's up. That's why upkeep for women is so high. Makeup,beauty regimens,cosmetic surgeries. Every additional year the costs go up. Who you think pays for that?..lul

that's true though

server is pretty comfy

bump

bamp