FPH/FPS

FPH April Fool's edition
look at how stunning and brave I am for standing up for myself in the mcdonalds, it's hard to stand up like that, gimme likes so I can feel better about myself please

Attached: 1548628869293.png (506x772, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-lost-131-pounds-without-144000600.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1549503915420.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

Attached: 1535812026332.png (790x250, 32K)

Attached: 1533570999804.jpg (640x492, 64K)

>IF
Deserves to gain weight, that shit is retarded.

Attached: 1547397370313.png (1016x554, 273K)

>doesn’t know what they’re talking about
I lost a lot of weight doing that actually. You know people have reversed their type 2 diabetes with IF, right?

Attached: 20190401_001446.jpg (927x685, 265K)

That post is obviously bullshit nigga

Based investigator user

go shill your retarded book somewhere else

>I don’t like these facts so I’m going to deny them
Fuck, I forgot that’s how the world worked. Guess you’re right, sorry to bother you, man

>p

Attached: 6B1A55D4-A16B-4DAB-BE99-43F738E6A2C0.png (314x274, 2K)

> One day I decided that I was beautiful
Isn’t that precious?

Attached: 5FF6AE18-1270-4396-9178-AD73B3D1C8CC.jpg (1024x967, 176K)

another example of fat people lying about amount of exercise done

every single person should be required to finish a course on thermodynamics and biochemistry before being allowed into society. Do these people think that the "Jane lost 57 pounds while on the island" on naked and afraid just has to do with shitting a lot or something?

Radiologist here:
The level of fat that these people are on is something that has never been experienced in the medical community before, and thus there's no literature on it. Anesthesiologists I work with essentially calculate dosage based on height & weight - assuming the person has the normal human proportions of viscera, fat, muscle, and bone, you can calculate the dose very easily.
These people don't.
They're 70% weight-by-fat
So calculating the anesthesia dose for someone who's 650lbs is like trying to mount a TV blindfolded, with 220V power mains next to all of your studs. These anesthesiologists are forced to guess how much muscle and viscera there is beneath all that fat, and the total volume of fat itself, as all of these are factors in how well you'll be put under.
Overestimate the amount of fat by a couple cu-dL and you'll kill the person on the table
Underestimate how fat they are, and they'll wake up as they're being vivisected, which always results in a lawsuit

>pasta with a little pasta sauce
She's probably one of those fatties that dumps sugar packets onto the noodles

> Body Size and Health are two different things
This isn’t completely wrong if you consider that someone who is thin is not necessarily healthy - however the larger someone is, the probability that they are unhealthy gets closer and closer to 1

> Before and After Photos Reinforce Fatphobia
Get fucked

> Fat Shaming is not caring for someone’s health
I won’t cloak my fat shaming in a false concern for health, I see it more like a drain on the medical community and am concerned for the health of other people who aren’t being seen or treated because the space they would have occupied is being taken up by a corpulent Butter golem

> The word ‘Fat’ isn’t an insult, it’s a descriptor
Then why do so many fat people get their greasy asses so butthurt when someone else uses that descriptor?

Attached: 5287BC4E-0C7D-4227-BD70-BBB2069C3F58.png (800x2000, 301K)

BUT IT'S WRONG

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 10K)

That butterball is precious, yes.

>10 miles 6 days a week in one go
Not even your elites do that. They always split it off into doubles.

> Author of ‘You Have the Right to Remain Fat’
That book must be gold

Captcha: Select all pictures with stairs

Attached: 4C48F97E-2E7B-4810-B738-3A6A3D03F1C1.png (300x300, 105K)

>ran 10 miles every weekday lunchtime, longer on Saturdays
If it isn't on Strava, then it didn't happen.

didn't ask, go away

>Triggly Puff wrote a book

Attached: 1485072108153.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

>people🙁

mirin this hoof

Attached: 329D3D60-2C28-4531-B09B-DF2477CE02FF.jpg (436x478, 36K)

The only valid answer for this is: "Then why do fat people consistently get fatter?" "Does this set point have a lower cap, but no upper limit?"

>mfw

Attached: Gabourey.jpg (1022x963, 220K)

Lmao at 70+ miles a week literally nobody but ultras do that and theres only a few hundred of those OCD fuckers in the entire world and none over 130lbs

BPP

>muh confidence
>gets extremely asspained when someone gives them constructive criticism

>Isn’t that precious?
ba-dum, TSS

fat piggy hate

Attached: form vs fat.jpg (916x1080, 281K)

Someone need to get laid fast, the frustration is ATH

man i wish these people knew how good it feels to work out, and not have all that weight on their legs. i literally feel like i'm flying all day. gliding everywhere.

~

>

>"Jane lost 57 pounds while on the island" on naked and afraid
This show sounds interesting to me, but on the couple of episodes I've seen one of them has dropped out early and the other one just sulked for the remaining 10 days. Are all the episodes like this?

SHOO SHOO

That "women claim there is no peak only to claim the spot they are is the peak" quote echoes clearly here

> "Hi can i get *my food order* and a box of SHUT THE FUCK UP to the person behind me."

>*My food order*

>TFW character limits gets in the way of telling your story

Attached: 1546602486653.jpg (1025x7986, 1.46M)

yeah_that_totally_happened.jpg

That’s not trigglypuff. She’s an equally annoying fat activist though.

Absolutely disgusting how these groundhippos audaciously state there's nothing wrong with being fat, yet will shower insurance with hospital bills whenever shit goes south. Our tax money deserves better recipients.

Fat people are a mistake

Hook her up to some reactor or the like, her body is a miracle.

>people

🍐

el goblino's feet

Anyone have that image of the user who rages because some fat chick asks him out?

Attached: 20190401_070210.jpg (1440x2055, 1.41M)

yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-lost-131-pounds-without-144000600.html

"A Woman Lost 131 Pounds Without 'Dieting'—Here's Exactly What She Ate"

I'm starting to hate the word diet because so many casuals don't actually know what it means. She lost that weight because she changed her DIET ie the food she ate.

di·et1
/ˈdīət/
noun
the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.

Attached: 8 (1).jpg (581x488, 92K)

I hate that stupid fat goblin fuck

Attached: allied tanks advance through normandy.png (739x819, 1.12M)

Attached: fat arrested.jpg (612x676, 83K)

Attached: ha fat.jpg (540x628, 61K)

Well, it's technically right that 'fat' isn't a derogatory word in itself, though it carries a lot of negative connotations. What it ignores, however, is it's often an accurate description of one's clinical obesity, with all its negative health effects.

Just saw this on my fucking snapchat feed. The only gymnastics this lardbeast does is cognitive.

Attached: 20190401_183410.jpg (357x638, 138K)

That, or she grossly underestimates the amount of pasta she ate, or overestimated the amount of exercise she did. Both are likely, because portion control is often very poor for fatter people, and very few fat people could survive jumping into the deep end of ten miles a day.

None of this is really wrong though. Only a sociopathic fake natty can claim got a dozen pounds of muscle without gaining an ounce of fat with a straight face.

These claims are so annoying. It's obvious that she's still just overeating, there is no other way, but there really is no easy to way argue that, since if the fat person already thinks they're eating too little then they won't be changing their mind just because you said so.

had fun with this. From the last thread.

Attached: Fit boogie collab2.png (2376x3096, 1.51M)

Attached: jealousy.png (983x621, 491K)

If they can't control the size of their bodies, what makes you think they can control the size of their rants?

>read 10 miles
>am eurofag and don't understand how much it is, but it sounds like a lot
>google
>it's 16 fucking kms
Oh come on, can't they at least research a bit before spouting bullshit.

These are always hilarious with the sheer amount of cope, but the amount of likes is worrying.

apparently

Attached: 1534301051376.png (1628x593, 98K)

Imagine if you will a picture primarily composed of the colour #FFFF00, otherwise known as Yellow, perhaps also featuring a tilde ( ~ ), accompanied by two characters in green: the numerical greater-than symbol and the sixteenth character of the english alphabet.

This is pretty much my goal for the summer. I've got like 3 months to get there so I think it's achievable.

I'm a guy though. Not a tranny and not wanting to look like a girl, this slim is what I'm going for because I'm not fit enough to have popping abs.

That was a good thread. What’s the story on him being gay or pegged by women or.... what sort of beta shit is he doing now

"well healthy snacks don't count, and of course I don't count what I drink, and the occasional cookie shouldn't matter"

How much does this person weigh? Obviously they are lying about this part but 10 miles 6 days a week would be tough for someone evenil a little overweight unless they’ve been training for that for a while.

I don’t understand this kind of delusion. I can understand to some extent how fatties can’t keep track of calories and estimated that they consumed only 2200 when in fact they consumed 3600 or something. It’s pretty easy to just underestimate your intake and gloss over things in your mind.

But claiming to have run this amount is most likely just an outright lie. They can’t be actually convincing themselves that they really ran that much, right?

Unless it’s that thing where they think that one lap around a standard track = a mile or something.

Ironically the font on this thing is Futura PT *Heavy*

>by a couple cu-dL and you'll kill the person on the table
Don't fucking say that I'm getting my tonsils out later this year.

in those 3 months you can get those poppin abs too, mate

i like you

Attached: 54Zu7MC.jpg (640x640, 37K)

powershitters BTFO

Left is hot, right is too skelly
Women with decent weight low bf%>Lomen with low weight>Fatasses

>t.

Attached: incel_argument.png (800x533, 168K)

basically, yeah. The female contestant usually can't handle the conditions and drops out, and for the remainder of the challenge the guy just becomes extremely depressed with nobody to talk to

80 likes on the betamale TELLIN THEM WOMENS LUV YOSELF HUNNEH (please have sex with me)

>Diet consists of pasta and tea
>runs 10 miles every day
>gains weight
I get that some people are delusional on their calories intake but that's not how this damn reality works. Have you ever seen an overweight guy in a concentration camp?

have sex

Both of you shut the fuck up and post fatties.

Attached: 1531628258287.jpg (720x777, 45K)

“Patterns me”?

Fuck, man, I used to love that show. Thanks for the nostalgia hit user.

>Things that never happened

Reformed fat fuck here. I had to completely cut pasta out of my life. Down 50 lbs from 270, 50 to go, and my fat shit brain still goes "Dude, just cook the whole box. What are you going to do, measure that shit? Fuck you. Whole box."

Alright man, it's starting to get too abstract for me. Next thing you know we'll be using a series of smells, a wind chime, and vague emotions that only have names in German.

>I ran 10 MILES every day

I'm fairly sure she was going for 10k and then she still has no idea how far that is for a fatty who never runs.

You are about to enter, the Coping Zone

Attached: serling.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>a yellow tilde
haha imagine the smell :^)

Rolled 1 (1d6)

She looks skelly on the left because she is lying down though. When I lie down my stomach is completely flat too. That's how instagramwhores lie to their followers, although of course this girl is thin standing up too.

>

Attached: file.png (480x360, 138K)

Holy Shit that’s beautiful

Kek I thought the same thing when I saw this stupid Facebook tier cringe comic

impressive

I gained a pound in a week.................