I want to lose weight, but I can't stop eating. It's so hard for me to stop and eat healthy. What can I do...

I want to lose weight, but I can't stop eating. It's so hard for me to stop and eat healthy. What can I do, so that I don't want to eat. I mean like tips, that get me disgustet of food.

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

Track calories and get those early CICO anit-gains. You can change the makeup of your diet when you get used to eating smaller amounts.

trade your food addiction for a nicotine addiction
fuck moralfags

Attached: AD124DDE-89DF-4A4C-9916-56104EA02B7D.jpg (1824x1216, 794K)

Try drinking water, eat a salad instead of cake.

You don’t have to starve yourself. Space meals out so you don’t get a feeding frenzie

EAT FUCKING VEGGIES
VEGGIES HAVE ESSENTIALLY NO CALORIES AND TAKE UP ROOM IN YOUR FAT STOMACH

this

my genuine opinion? try fasting for several days. like 3-4. just make sure to drink water and have a little salt and potassium. other than that, you really need to teach your body that you're in control, and that you eat when you fucking say so. your body is very confused. fast. i know it's memeish, but after the fast, you might binge a little, but you'll remember what it feels like to operate in a fasted state, that it's possible to live, and you'll grow to be far more familiar with what hunger truly feels like. not carb craving, which is what you're undergoing. the moment i was serious about getting rid of sugar out of my diet, the moment my diet really started being effective. my tastebuds got stronger, i could sense natural sweetness in foods i had never noticed before, all foods in general taste better. also! hfcs and sugar rich foods i notice now (yeah occasionally i have a mcdonalds burger or taco bell, but i've just learned how to do it. anything but in moderation) but i notice mcdonalds literally makes me hungry, and the buns taste incredibly sweet, like you'd be surprised how they taste when ou're not shoveling sugar down your gullet. anyway if nothing else, fast, get rid of sugar, go through the carb withdrawals and eat you some vegetables and workout.

Browse the fate person hate / fph threads. If you feel the urge to snack, look at those images.

Chew gum after/between meals.

oh yeah, i've lost 150lbs in my journey so i aint blowin smoke up yer ass.

💯

>Morning;
1) 200ml Coffee (black) + 2x grilled cheese sandwiches
-
2) 200ml Tea + Shake; 45gr Powder + 300ml milk + 45gr oatmeal
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
>Afternoon;
3) 3 eggs (boiled/scrambled) + 2 crackers + butter + 200ml tea
-
4) 200ml Coffee (black) + Shake; 45gr powder + 300ml milk + 45gr oatmeal
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
>Evening;
5) 250gr Potatoes + 400gr Vegetables + 300gr Chicken / Beef
-
6) 250ml Greek Yogurt + banana + Nuts; 30gr peanuts/40gr cashews + 200ml Coffee (black)
-
7) 250ml Greek Yogurt+ Nuts; 30gr peanuts/40gr cashews + 200ml tea

how am i doing?

Drink lots of water. Eat apples instead of trash. Apples have a ton of fibre and will fill you up. You won't be able to eat more than a couple apples I guarantee it.

Stop surrounding yourself with trash food.

Eat 1 lbs of green vegetables before every meal. Think of it as medicine that you have to take before every meal.

Salad, broccoli, spinach, whatever. Frozen or fresh, doesn't matter. Just put 1 lbs in your face then eat whatever. Try that and see how it goes.

>start to eat healthy, eat a caloric deficit
>have a moderate cheat day every week to deal with your cravings. Dont binge eat 4000 calories but enjoy stuff you used to but now abstain from the 6 other days a week.
>lift heavy things
>when you make a mistake on your diet, accept it and move on
This is what i did. Now my cravings for sweets and junk food is so low that many weeks I dont bother with my cheat day.

Every time you get hungry, look yourself in the mirror and vision all the people who have made fun of you for being fat.

I'm on Day 14 of a complete fast and have cycled the same 40 people from any point of my life who has called me fat.

Hunger pain is temporary, obesity is constant.

You'll reach a zen status after like Day 3

Don't

I lost 180 and I'm down to 14% body fat. This guy is right. So am I. I'm saying put 1 lbs of vegetables in your pie hole every day.

strict keto

you fatties who crave sugar and shit got it easy. i dont crave a chocolate bar, or a honey bun, or a cake or whatever, i crave a 40 of malt liquor to chug as fast as possible. i crave getting fuckin smashed. just be happy that your craving is for something that wont kill you so quickly.

Just remember, if it's not water, it's what fat people drink. Just start only drinking water, no milk which has more calories per oz than coke. You will lose weight and you can eat what you want when your not drinking a fucking candy bar every 20 mins.

Thank you all for the help

this works unironically
nicotine stops food cravings

Switch to straight booze instead of beer.

based

Cum in all your food. If that doesn’t work, pee in it. If that doesn’t work, poop in it.

Just get used to hunger. Or do Omad before bed so you can get to sleep without hunger pangs

Prepare you own meals. Especially lunch. It lessens the temptation of eating shit fast food on your lunch break.

A plate full of veggies isnt filling in the slightest.
The reason people fail with diets is because they arent sustainable.
Calculate the amount of calories your body needs in a day to maintain your current weight and from there cut down by 15-20%.
If your goal is just weight loss dont worry about what your eating just focus on the numbers. Once you start to see results the motivation will come naturally.