User what will the gym give you when you meet him on the street?

user what will the gym give you when you meet him on the street?

Attached: manlet_angry.webm (320x240, 2.45M)

hm??

I'm American
1.) Doubt most people could throw around 400lbs
2.) I'll quickdraw my 1911, it is the strongest gun ever made

Russian cucks lol

this guy would get popped like a balloon

>I'm American
>around 400lbs✔️

>*gun jams and you get buttfucked by dimitri*

Attached: genova_suit.jpg (720x960, 62K)

He'll yeah brother!

------------------------------------------------------------------
I carry .45 cause they don't make .46
Israel

this

where did you find that video its old

They're even more beta than me, they literally just stand there and take it. The fuck?
I could see them not reacting when the first guy got beat up, but when he turned to the others they should've jumped him.

you sound like a n word sweetie

>grappler has to use striking to win the fight
Lol.

Also, he's dead meat the first time he tries the collar and elbow lock. There are lots of counters to that.

Am I a nigger for not wanting to get beat up by a chimp?
Most weren't doing anything, white shirt got punched in the face, jacket guy got a punch in the back of the head, stripes guy got his face dashed through a wooden plank, not one of them reacted.
Fuck that shit, the thought of this guy acting like a fucking ape and getting away with it gets my blood boiling.

guy at 0:23 is holding a glass bottle. just glass him, what gives?

Could be the local gangsta son/brother/family member.
I've lived in those environment before and trust me, you won't do shit if they're properly connected.

Take your beating now so they don't arrive at your houses in a gang and threaten and beat up your whole family.

If he's not though, then yeah those guys are whimps.

maybe they were afraid that if they reacted they would annoy him even more

Looks like it was filmed using a turnip. Shit tornado bait clothes.
Welcome to Russia 2019.

>WELCOME TO SUPLEX CITY

The only logical conclusion is that that guy is connected to some russian mob crew because they're literally letting him go fucking rey misterio on their pals. Either that or they are literally the biggest betas on the entire fucking planet.

Guy is probably chechen
Russian cucks need to take it or he will get Rizvan and Magomed to cut their throat and hide in the mountains from the government

Why don't they go and kill the entire crime family in a big fire accident? The russian powerlifters family got later their revenge, why don't they? Because they are junkies

>Can't even knock out a skinny nerd with kicks to the head
Why are you afraid of him, he sucks hard.

>Guy is probably chechen
Yup. When i was growing up the problem with them was that if you fuck some of the up, even in a fair 1 on 1 fight, they're gonna bring their family and families connected to it and you and your friends will be basically zerg rushed.

why dont you and your friends bring your families!?

this lmao family blood feuds are the shit

shieet