Skincare

Why does it seem impossible to have nice skin?

Tried putting olive oil on my skin for a few days, now I've got two new red spots that can only be oil trapped under the skin. They'll be there for weeks until I can squeeze them out, and then I'll have a red spot for a third week while the red spot heals.

Is there something I can do to just resolve all this? My gf recommended putting toothpaste on the spots but I doubt the efficacy of that. Is there a single product I can use on my skin daily that will just take care of all this shit?

Attached: istockphoto-924084512-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 179K)

rewatch American Psycho then you will learn how to properly take care of your skin😂

It's so individualistic that nobody can give you any tips usually.

I had great success with some super cheap bullshit aloe vera creme from Walmart for a dollar or two. Sadly, I haven't been to the US since.

You have to figure out what sort of skin you have. I have dry skin because I used to be on accutane. I moisturize my skin daily, and apply a vitamin C serum occasionally (couple with dermarolling).

Try a salicylic acid face wash, benzoyl peroxide, or a retinoid.

Olive oil is not a good oil to use on the face it will dry it out. Get a moisturizer for dry sensitive skin.

Ideally you want to get to a point where you use the least amount of products on your face.

>putting olive oil on skin

retard

>thinking the shit in american psycho was good

retard

OP just get some cleanser (eg cerave), moisturiser (eg cerave) and some high SPF sunscreen
read into exfoliators, hyaluronic acid etc if you want to go deeper, but the above is enough for most people

DONT YOU CALL ME A RETARD YOU FUCKING CUNT I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU IF YOU TRY THAT SHIT ONE MORE TIME IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG SUCK MY DICK YOU PIECE OF FECAL DANDRUFF
also have a very merry christmas

ive never done anything with my face skin and it's always been perfectly fine. never really got pimples ever. For body skin I put a tiny bit of lotion on after showering and that's it. faggots always over do it with the skin care shit just leave it alone for the most part. The more you fuck with it the worse off it'll be

>The more you fuck with it the worse off it'll be

Cringe and bluepilled
maybe if you don't know what you're doing

I doubt you've got a dick worth sucking😃

you called?

Attached: 1.jpg (488x488, 21K)

all dicks are worth sucking

i told you, i'm retired. but i'll do it... if the price is right

Attached: 2.jpg (488x488, 24K)

not gross dicks, only nice and plump looking dicks
no homo haha

>rubbing cum on your face

>no sun
>cardio
>wash after with gentle cleanser
>face lotion with sunscreen
>avoid frequent hot showers on face
All you can really do.

OP here, I'm looking at the cerave options on amazon and their cleaner and moisturizer seem to be quite similar. Do I need both?

Actually this. Fucking amazing.

Cleanser cleanses
Moisturiser moisturises

They're not the same thing lmao. Get both and some high SPF sunscreen and you'll be good.

Moisturise AM & PM. Cleanse at PM (washing face with cold water in the morning is fine for AM).
Cleanse first, moisturise after.

Alright. Bought myself the hydrating cleanser since I have dry skin, bought myself the moisturizer, and got myself the "eye repair cream" to see if it can actually help with my dark circles

liked and subscribed

Eye creams are a scam refund while you can

Why?

It's nearly all genetics. If you want any noticeable and effort worthy changes, then Isotretinoin, topical retinoids or retinol are the only good choices

Attached: morrissey.jpg (800x988, 117K)

It's skin damage or a symptom of a sickness you can only fix it with surgery/makeup. Ask your doctor.

Absolutely based

Do you eat dairy? Every time i eat cheese or yoghurt, butter or milk including any stuff that has dairy as an ingredient like cookies or cakes or pastries, i get spots around my mouth, cheeks and forehead.