I look like this guy and I'm fucking tired of it. What would you do to make me normal?

I look like this guy and I'm fucking tired of it. What would you do to make me normal?

Attached: 1546813211580.jpg (1944x2592, 2.83M)

starve you😃

Read a sticky you fat cunt

Post in /fat/ thread

stop eating

Send you to America

1000 kcal daily for a year and go to gym

first of all shave that disgusting chest hair if you have any

keto

less calories🙁

top ROFL✔️

SS + GOMAD

From the bottom of my fucking heart bro, stop eating carbs. S T O P eating carbs. If you don't know what carbs are, google it, it's worth your time. Also, stop eating sugar.

t. used to look alot like the OP before I changed my eating 6 years ago

Get your fucking diet under control and exercise

Not OP. Serious question here.

My job has me basically living on the road. I spend half the year living in hotels eating bulkshit hotel breakfast, work place cafeteria food and microwave meals.

I work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. So I have a day off to meal prep, but very little time day to day. 90% of the time my only means of cooking is a microwave.

How the holy fuck do I eat anything remotely Jow Forums?

I'm tired of being chubby buddy.

you are normal thats the problem

read the fucking sticky

Read the sticky you lazy piece of fat fucking shit

Frankly the only time I ever took on fat and weight was when I got too lazy and was unemployed.

When I'm busy doing something like working(a whole day) I sometimes even skip meals, and even if I do eat something I can't fill my belly because I get tired when bloated.

If you eat too much while working it seems you have a stress problem, last you don't have to eat all the shit at your hotel.

Go away namefag

The sticky hasn't worked in a long time you fucking mong

I'm working 72 hours a week, Stress is a factor. The work I'm doing is decently physically demanding, so I feel like I could be in great shape with diet change alone. This is where I need advice. Having only a microwave, what do eat that's better than hotel breakfast / cafeteria food?

Ive been munching RasinBran/oatmeal and ChickenStrips/HamSandwiches for years. I'm ready to break this habit and ditch the gut.

Can't tell you what to do myself, I post weight by fasting days and days, my record is 9 days straight.
Imo its the only viable weight loss method, as you lower your insulin to ground level, get rid of sugar addiction, lose a looot of fat, and you feel like your body is cleansed.

Run more.
Eat less.
Ear better.

fork putdowns 5x5

>Get some chicken breasts that can pop into the oven for 30 mins.
>Buy a bunch of wild rice you can cook on stove for 20 mins.
>Buy microwavable mixed veggies you can pop in the microwave for 5-10 mins with some water.
Eat that. Experiment with spices and seasonings. Cut drinking pop.

But most importantly you gotta want to change, cause no matter what we tell you, ultimately it is on you to implement these changes.

use your day off to meal prep, keep some of the food in the freezer, rest in fridge (i think food usually only lasts like 3 days, right???). then just microwave a meal or two daily.
also buy some good tasting protein powder and drink one of those daily (will set u back like 30$ a month).
also buy like protein bars as snacks whenver u feel hungry and dont have time to make anything. i find that when im hungriest i feel like just buying shit junk food, but if i get just smallest thing in me (even like a glass of milk) i lose that feeling

stop eating fat
stick with starches and vegetables and white chicken meat and non fat dairy.

BTFO

For my current job (3-4 weeks left) I only have microwave and fridge, no stove top, oven or freezer. I'll dig around online and see if any microwave chicken/rice is decently healthy. Worst case scenario, it has to be better than my current diet.

I hear exactly what you are saying man. I have half assed it too many times. This one feels for real.

I live in the US man, our food has no nutrition but last forever. I've never gave Protein bars much thought, but I will go grab some now and munch those instead of hotel breakfast.

Appreciate all you dudes.

Attached: IMG_20190401_183257.jpg (4048x3036, 3.74M)

Ight man! Good luck to you!
And you know it's all love. You know at one point I was where you are right now, and it really all boiled down to wanting it more than wanting the cancerous comfort i had accustomed myself to.
Godspeed, user! We are all gonna make it😃

Snake diet fatty!!!

Full body progressive overload strength routine, moderate cardio half hour every day. Skip breakfast everyday. Don't consume any sugary drinks other than milk. Use splenda in coffee. Use myfitnesspal app to help you count calories. Try to get like a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight although .8 grams is okay at a minimum. That's about all the tips I can think of.

Any tips to improve hearing? Never heard this tip before.

US food has nutrition, it's just super easy for fatty mc fat fats to get a hold of it and become you.

Um download MyFitnessPal. Record what you eat.

Do you work in consulting or public accounting...........

I started like this. My TLDR advice is to exercise and eat less👌

Attached: 1540671645130.png (1280x720, 712K)

hm, maybe u can get some kind of portable stove top?? not sure how those work but its a suggestion

>Ear better
I meant Eat better, sorry I'm posting on mobile and i always make mistakes.
Kek at your response tho breh, holy shit that is some YLYL shit right there🐸

eat less
work out more

never seen this skelly before

Some couch 2 5k app and fitness pal. Tweak your macros to get more protein and less carbs.