Does Jow Forums wear an extender during sex?

Does Jow Forums wear an extender during sex?

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-201537.png (1080x1920, 381K)

the fucks a throwaway

I don’t have sex

BACK
TO
REDDIT

Attached: 1518286424985.gif (720x480, 126K)

Yikes

Based and celibacypilled

Go away OP and spooky gif poster

No because my gf is a pussy and when I get into a position I like and start to go rough after a few thrusts, or one solid deep one, she takes a big gasp and stops me like I hurt her. Fucking sucks I just want to cervix pound like my annie mays

Attached: 1535795343989.png (331x132, 40K)

You need to get a shortener like I use. It's basically a donut shaped pad you can put over your dick when with a girl who can't tolerate cervix pounding.

Damn that was a funny read. I wish I could see his crestfallen face as she introduces the gigachad9000 to the bed room. The hurt in this man's soul as he has to "strap-on" a better version of his best self just to fulfill his gf's fetish to be stuffed to gills. Oh I would pay thousands to see that.

"size queen"
Aka she took BBC and rode a dick carousel the entirety of her life before she stuck to her shrimp dick husband.

Kek

not main account so people that may know her main don't know she's posting that.

Top Kek

fuck, this problem, everytime.
sucks not being able to go balls deep.

So it's a bait account?

+1😃

you say, on reddit♨️

haha her husbando has the small

This is my problem. Mish and cowgirl are ok, but I basically have to do doggie or reverse CG so gentle it's stupid.

I miss this chick from college. She was kind of lame and chubby, and a bit loose, but you could go to town from any angel, even in the ass, with no complaints.

Who fucks women that don't want their cervix pounded? Jesus.

YEAH :DDD

I know right? Don’t they want guys to break through their cervix and fuck their uterus? Doesn’t that sound like heaven?

No, 7 x 7 is enough for any woman that isn't a stretched out whore.

don't pretend like you've never posted on reddit and belong there right now

Very true my MGTOW redpiller, w*men are by far the worst. Upboated!:)

just use pump you fucking faggot

Can't tell if you're being serious, but I need something like this

What faggot fucks women at all.

This but unironically.

average black dicks are the same as average white dicks

I was always convinced my dick was small (I've never measured it and it looks unproportional to my massive body) until gf said I'm going too deep too fast and it hurts.

A woman that you realize isnt worth keeping around because she makes posts like this on Reddit

t. wh*toid

doubtful they would call attention to it being bait, but usually so people understand why the account has so little karma