I miss her, Jow Forums miss talking to her genuinely

I miss her, Jow Forums miss talking to her genuinely

Attached: 6efad4f4cce2c181.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

if she doesn't miss you or even think about you, then stop being some pathetic faggot cuck and live your life while she fucks Chad

Sad that birds won't come perch on me. Do they understand that I am a dangerous and unstable himan?

It’s been so long since I’ve had a gf I can’t even imagine what touching one is like anymore.

cringe

No idea if she does, at least i got a text on my birthday from her after a month of no contact

cope harder you incel orbiter

did i lose my LIke's?

it hurts but you'll find someone else.

💔

Same. Been about three months now.

Attached: 1553987396864.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Most days lately I feel almost over her, yet she’s still some I think about each day. It’s been two years. She was my first and only gf. It’s so pathetic of me, it’s beta. She was just some hoe who fucked the aesthetic spergy tall autist. And I ended up dating her. The other day I had a weird realization, if she were to turn up dead I wouldn’t care anymore. Yet she’s still in my thoughts. I wish I could make it stop, I think I just need to fuck someone else.

I miss when Jow Forums wasn't full of faggots

I don't miss her anymore but after all this time I do still hear her voice all the time. We were so close I began to think in her voice and it's a habit that's been impossible to drop. I usually forget that it's her, but it still almost always is.

It’s okay Trev. Screw that thot.

so hardcore! :0

I feel you man,kinda annoying feeling but I try to focus on myself and progressing in life,in the end the most important person in your life is you..

yes

Oh god what has this board become

Do you have tasty mites in your hair for the birds to eat?

>he always comments cringe
out

Attached: 1553291097581.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>I KNOW YOU LOVE HER BUT IT'S OVER M8
>IT DOESN'T MATTER PUT THE PHONE AWAY
>IT'S NEVER EASY TO WALK AWAY
>LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1551561838265.jpg (600x350, 98K)

>you’ve got to walk away now
>it’s oveeerrrrrrrr

Yeah, i feel you.
I went on a weekend trip with her down to los angeles. We spent three consecutive days and nights on copious amounts of cocaine, alcohol, phenibut, and adderall in clubs and in the hotel rooms. Cuddles for hours talking about our deepest insecurities and sharing secrets nobody else in the world knew.
After one of our drug fuelled fuck sessions, im laying there with my dick still inside her and she tells me she has a husband to whom she’s been married to for three years. I never thought in a million years I’d be good enough to seduce someone’s wife. That was one of the most confusing moments of my life, I realized I was falling for someone I couldn’t have. Kissed her on the lips and looked into her eyes for like a minute straight and saw sadness in her eyes. Picked up my shit and drove straight home without saying a word to her. One of the most interesting weekends of my life.
Thanks for reading my blog bros.

Should have blasted her in the ass and then contacted the husband to warn him.

You're clearly the op. Shut the fuck up loser literally no one cares about your life on here. Your blogpost sucked, I gurantee you're still in highschool and this thread isnt fitness related. Go cry on reddit where they'll all support your pussy faggot problems. You are a genuine fucking loser op. Post your face, post your body, right now.

Attached: 1552017010317.jpg (300x400, 29K)

She gave me a great time, no reason to be bitter towards her. We both knew we weren’t headed for a relationship.

All you got to do is pull your pants down and bend over while pulling your buttcheeks open with your hands. The smell with attract not only birds but squirrels aswell. Trust me this works within minutes and the best part is you'll make a friend.

You are no man.

You could probably teach a crow to be your bro. They're really smart and remember people who are nice to them

Haha I bet you unironically browse Jow Forums and post in cocoon mode threads and think you’re better than others because you’ve read 50 pages of Meditations

I had the chance to fool around with a married woman. As soon as I found out she was married I fucking bailed. I didn't treat her like some manic pixie dream girl in an indie movie.

No i did bail. That didn’t stop my emotions from running wild though. Even if she hit me up today I would relict and decline her. Just shared because I thought it was interesting
Please trade like for like.

Back to Jow Forums you raging pussy

hardcore? a fucking emoji? No wonder she left you you cancerous faggot. Shes sucking dicks left and right while you make threads like this one. Shes taking dicks every night while you cry yourself to sleep. Youre a worthless pussy, a baby, a spineless joke and nothing will change that. This board IS full of faggots like you nowadays and every hour we have a thread like this one where you bitch and cry and try to get some magic response that will make you feel better

I hope you read this post. I hope that the only thing in your mind at the moment is the image of this girl taking dicks every week. I hope that it soon dawns on you that she owns your weak mind while you are nothing but a footnote on hers, and finally I hope this post brings you to suicide.

Back to Jow Forums with you.😃