I am on the look for a second hand olympic barbell and I found this for 15$, is it usable?

I intend to use it mainly for bench press, deadlift and squats but im not so big so i wouldnt put so much pressure on it. Is it a good buy or would it be unusable?

Also, would there any way to straighten it?

Attached: i781794403.jpg (640x853, 52K)

>buying anothers mans trash
ngmt

stop buying starbucks and buy a functioning barbell.

i dont think its supposed to be bent like that but you could probably use it if youre super poor

Probably if you're dyel but I wouldn't risk it. You're going to have to buy a good one eventually anyway and you don't want your bar to give. Better be cheap with the weights than the bar

it'd be fine for rack pulls but that's about it.

It's bent... No chief

There is no way to reasonably fix this, buy a good bar like one from rogue, the difference between a shitty bar and a good one makes a world of a difference.

.21 per pound @ 45 pounds is $9.45
Anything else is overpaying. Feel free to substitute the price of stainless steel scrap of your local area.

I'm a weak fuck so the most i woud load it with is 40Kg on each sice on deadlift so I dont think the point where i would need to buy a new bar is anywere close

just buy a new one,better wait than make that risk

buy it, pick it up at his place, use gloves when touching it. now you have a perfect weapon to rob a store.

Just bend it back lmao

Actually, a bar like this, if it's symmetrically bent is an insane bargain for 15$. It allows you to have a bigger ROM on bench press, easier on the shoulders when squatting, but can't be used for deadlifts. Look up the Duffalo bar, people actually pay more for bars like this.

In Duffalo bars, only the handle part is bendy, the pl8 pegs are still horizontal

Yeah, but he doesn't use too much weight, so with good collars, it wouldn't be a problem, or at least I think so.

I actually think you could use decent weight with full size compression ring collars if they're tightened properly, though I don't know exactly how much they can hold.

One man's trash is another man's gains.

So there is no way to bend it back straight?

It is, but you need heavy machinery and even if you can do it, it's a bad idea because it will be even further weakened. Don't get snapped, user

Yeah, take a couple plates, mount them and beat the shit out the bar.

You should be good, just keep it turned upwards like a "U" while you bench. It's proper bent benching form, plus it works your forearms!

>bent benching form
wut

Nice duffalo bar.

There is a way. Here is what you have to do
>train only deadlifts
>reach lmao7plaet
>set up for the lift
>rotate bar so that the bend points to the floor and the sides point upwards
>lift it off the ground
This should be enough weight to bend the bar back into its correct shape. Be sure not to pause at the top of the lift incase it bends the other way. You can do it bro I believe in you

Attached: coolpepe.jpg (1067x600, 47K)