What kind of cigarettes do I smoke Jow Forums?

What kind of cigarettes do I smoke Jow Forums?
I've had enough of stressing about pointless bullshit and some nicotine is just the thing to help.
Any downsides to using it?

Attached: 1548035677488.png (1000x500, 176K)

You should start using snus

lung cancer retard

Attached: 1547459074817.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>using smoking as a stress relief

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

Marlboro menthol 100s are best imho

Attached: 1554022528948.jpg (1024x1536, 524K)

>smoking cigs

definitely never going to make it

Attached: laughing AT you.jpg (207x300, 11K)

it'll just weaken your immune system, hijack the dopamine receptors of your brain, and give you many different forms of cancer
no big deal lol

m-muh discipline xdd
Living life in a cage of self-control.

the classic Marlboro reds

but don't smoke

:) how do phone fage use perks

Post body fucking incel fag

Smoking doesnt help with stress.
In fact youre just slightly mored stressed than non smokers when youre smoking but a lot more stressed when you didnt smoke for an hour or so.
It only has downsides.
t. smoker

don't use nicotine, it is very easy to get addicted (tolerance builds up in like 2-4 days), i used speed, benzos, weed and coke and did not get addicted, now I'm a only a caffeine consumer

if you wanna put something in your mouth you can have THIS DICK hahahahahhahhaaha

Lmao smoking cigs is awful for stress
It's a massive meme, all it does is make you think it will relieve stress and fantasise the next hit, then you just smoke more and more without ever dealing with the stress

Start increasing your calorie intake and particularly simple carbs first. Tobacco is a very nice supplement and one of the best and safest uncouplers next to caffeine, but establishing the correct metabolic conditions are necessary firsthand.

forget cigarettes. smoke cigars instead. less cancerchemicals in them. 100% pure tobacco would be best.

>2019+1
>not smoking iqos

sitting in your backyard with one big cigar and one glass whiskey every sunday is chadmode

dude just juul

Your fortune: Godly Luck

unironically they are a gateway to ciggy smoking (and will still give you mouth cancer)
there's no good reason to touch anything with nicotine

Cigars are for people who like to think they're chad because they've got a big chode in their mouth that the (((media))) say is masculine

putting a big brown stick in your mouth and sucking on it every now and then is not that bad.

>What kind of cigarettes do I smoke
Marlboro reds. Honestly better off just smoking cigars or vaping. You'll look like a faggot but you shouldn't care what other people think.
>Any downsides to using it?
Increased likelihood of lung, mouth and throat cancer, weakened immune system, tooth stains and decay, decreased lung capacity, addiction, etc.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

As nice as that is, drinking liquor removes some of the coating or membrane in your mouth which makes the smoke much more carcinogenic to you. I like some nice rum and a pipe as much as the next guy but sadly it’s best to keep the two activities separate.

WHERE CAMEL NIGGAS AT?

Attached: joe_camel.jpg (432x604, 36K)