Calling out all alpha/chads/fit/goodlooking people in a relationship

Calling out all alpha/chads/fit/goodlooking people in a relationship.

What lift do you do to stay a loyal faithful partner in that relationship? and how the fuck do you manage to stay with one girl?

It's my first experience that i stay with a girl for over half a year, usually i get to know thots for 2-3 weeks and on to next one, so i dont know how to be in a relationship. She is basically everything i want, cute, goodlooking face, amazing body, takes care of herself and other, think about me, loyal, we aren't bored together, sex is 10/10.
But lately its more sunny and i go out more, and start going to gym earlier where i see people, today for example, there is a decent looking girl, around 8/10 in looks and body, she makes my dick hard and i was this close to approaching her, she was obviously mirin and everything but thankfully she left while i did cardio, but im 100% going to approach her next time

Pls help me fix my brain
To keep thinks fitness related i asked for what kind of lifts to do and gym

Attached: fDb77Pl.png (311x532, 107K)

Same concept as desiring candy, or donuts, and being able to say no. Keep telling yourself it's a passing fancy and that building a lifetime relationship is ultimately the goal, the new goal, provided you've already done the hook up life and gotten that out of your system (I basically did).

If you need to distract yourself with other things do that. Chasing another ass is an exercise in futility if you've already got a great one.

Be honest with your partner user, stop hiding your feelings

Literally just have some self control you fucking ape

Attached: 288605.png (865x697, 870K)

So this shit is basically normal behaviour? Cuz i like her, we plan on traveling etc, i want to spend my summer with her.
Hook up life isn't really me anymore, i shut down most thots trying on me, but there is a few out there i feel hard dick about

no thanks jeff, she would probably leave me since she already made it clear we are together, thought it was just a fwb thing, but obviously it went beyond that, not complaining tho, happy it did

Test😃

sometimes i wish i was full time autism ugly incel, didn't have to deal with these feels

I do weighted dips.
My gf always cheers on me when I do them, especially when I'm attempting a PR.

Basically all men feel those urges. It is really hard to stay committed and not give in to them. But with time and practice the urges subside and you get content with what you have. You need to find other ways to channel satisfaction. Life is short and you don't want to waste it on short, fleeting pleasures.

Ask your vet if you can be put down you fucking animal. Don’t enter a relationship if you’re going to fuck others and betray the trust of someone. It’s as simple as that. Just break up with her and tell her she’s not enough for you.

oh shit, maybe i should bring my girl to the gym with me, no way im gonna look at others while she is around

but sound pretty cringe tho, or is it just me

I wouldn't know user, I have a homegym.
Gymnastics rings, powercage, dip station, mats everywhere.
My gf usually does yoga and some bodyweight stuff and we just have sex on the mats afterwards lol.

Does meditating work? or should i just fap before going out?

Haven't really betrayed her, she is enough for me, when im with her, its only her i want, but this degenerate hook up culture fucked me up a bit

Just find other things to think about. I focus more on finding ways to make money outside of my work and projects as that gives me similar fulfillment.

Look buddy.

I see these threads daily. I saw a thread the other day about a man in his 50s getting cucked for 4 out of his 5 children.

The answer is it will never fucking happen. Never. You've been lied to. Any man with any amount of testosterone can not stand modern day women and their entitlement to rule the world. This isn't some bitter hatred bullshit, it's simply the truth.

Every relationship is trash. Can't you see it? You've got your 3-4 months of honeymooning, everything is great, best time of your life, then you've got the intermediate period, things are ok but cooling off, then the devil is present. I'm not kidding. I'm in the middle of a break-up with my girlfriend right now, we've been together a year. God is not present. God is not here. The devil is among us. I wouldn't say that shit lightly. I'm walking on egg shells and treading so so lightly, because the devil is here. I'm genuinely worried she's going to fuck up my entire life if I do anything to create conflict.

It will never happen. Never.

The separation between men is what bullshit they will and won't tolerate, and where they draw their personal boundaries. Women are a flawed species. Sincerely. You tell them not to do something, they want to do it more. It goes back to the story of adam and eve. Even the bible tells you so.

No man with any level of personal boundaries and self-respect will tolerate a third of the bullshit in a relationship. It will never fucking work. I won't get a girlfriend for atleast another year after this, and if I do get a girlfriend after that, it's literally only for the honeymoon phase.

I'll never move in with a girl again in my entire life, I will never share important personal information with a girl ever again in my life.

They're to be regarded as one of the most real and dangerous enemies you actually face on a day to day basis. 100% serious.

also getting a vasectomy PRONTO. No shame, and I'd break your nose if you told me otherwise.

>tfw i been fucking with no condom all the time

is it over for me? and i still feel honeymoon shit after 7-8 month, but i only feel that when im with her, but i dont want to be with her all the time since we both got shit to do, and that is making me struggle with staying loyal

Look forward to reading your manifesto about duh ebil wymen when you shoot up whatever you shoot up bro

Attached: 1442279297157.gif (309x360, 2.29M)

I only agree to a point. They are made to be controlled as they are incapable of independent rational thought. And those that are willing to play a secondary role and listen to you DO exist, they're just on the fringes of society now. Mainly in suburban or rural Christian communities.

Also have to add: your part of the bargain is that you have to be a man that's WORTH listening to and respecting as the leader. Earning plenty, staying in shape, making good decisions, standing up for her and protecting her when necessary, do your job and demand she does the same. When you tolerate bullshit, you teach someone that you accept it. So don't ever do that.

Society isn't as powerful as 1 on 1, direct conversation and confrontation, know how to command respect with what you say and demand.

My problem is, im horny so fucking often its insane, literally everytime i see a phat ass i become insanely horny the entire day, and it doesn't help that im doing nofap even tho im having sex 3 days a week, up to more rounds every day

deadlifts. The answer is always deadlifts. Deadlifts are the pain of life and the joy of making it, the sorrow of opportunity loss and the strength of carrying all the burdens in life and love.

i dont deadlift, holy fuck

Stupid humblebrag thread. Not fit related

This is not humblebrag, i feel like a piece of shit even tho i haven't done anything

Figure out why you have issues committing. Were you betrayed?

if youve done the act of adultry in your heart, then youve done it already. simple as

youve already cheated

I fingered 1 thot, kissed two other thots while meeting her, but thats all i did and dont feel like shit because of it since we weren't official, just casual seeing each other, but in my heart i dont know

Being high test is a meme, will only get you in trouble

can we just cut the shit?

you're a brainwashed tard who's fallen for the incel meme

there are as many women out there as there are men. do you think women don't feel this way after a breakup? do you think women don't have similar problems with men, things they see in them that they don't like on a general basis?

it is exactly people like you that make women act the way they do. I bet you have absolutely no idea how your girl feels, what she thinks about, or how to empathize with her.

a relationship is a two way street and requires both parties to attempt to understand and sacrifice for one another. your shitty boomer parents probably didn't teach you this, but it's the ACTUAL goddamn truth. Not your pseudo-intellectual garbage but the real fucking truth; relationships are HARD.

you don't get your way all the time. there are times when BOTH of you are simultaneously in the wrong AND in the right. there are times when you just have to swallow your fucking tongue and come at the problem from a different angle. There are times when you have to sit down with her and have a conversation WITHOUT YOURSELF IN MIND.

I guarantee that most of these posts are from some absolute fucking douchebag who is literally just as bad as the woman he is referring to. Some relationship-let with shitty parents who never taught him what it actually requires to have a functional, happy, sensible relationship with a member of the opposite sex without arguing with them or constantly trying to get their way.

and I'm not sitting here trying to tell you that there aren't fucking atrocious women out there, and that MANY of them these days are just hopeless thots. but it's exactly that attitude, that women are just worthless thots, that leads to the complete disconnect between you and them. also because most of you tards are still mentally in highschool.

if you're actually serious you should just not get involved with women in a serious manner at all. just responding to this retarded shit makes me feel like I'm getting baited.

nobody can tell you how to not think with your did dude. if you're such a "high test" mongoloid that you can't keep it in your pants then you're just as bad as any Stacy who drops her drawers when Chad walks in.

Just embrace the meme that is your existence, but get a vasectomy ASAP. don't try to sire children, and if you do run away and don't raise them because you'll just make them as retarded as you are.

Please read the rational male anons...

Im not retarded tho, im very smart dude, smarter than the average atleast
But so far i dont get what i did wrong, im just trying to change my mindset that other girls means nothing to me cuz i got something valuable atm

>is basically everything i want, cute, goodlooking face, amazing body, takes care of herself and other, think about me, loyal, we aren't bored together, sex is 10/10
just remember that every time you get tempted. not worth throwing it away for some >10/10 sex with some meaningless hole

You're a fucking retard. sincerely. You don't know your ass from your elbow. You don't know anything about what you speak, you've probably never even been in a serious relationship.

I've had positive social feedback from women since a literal baby. I don't view women as the worst creatures on the earth.

The problem, is that you're full of shit, "Both parties to attempt to understand and sacrifice for one another". Yeah, buddy, in theory, in theory this sounds like some magical great land, like communism.

You want to know what really happens, when a strong leader who is empathetic and caring and loving all of those things meets a nice young lady.

Again, it's great for a time. But there's an underlying dynamic that you're not understanding that women are so far void and removed from that it will never work. Radical honesty.

A women doesn't have the capacity to speak up when something she disagrees with happens, she just doesn't, she sits there, allows said thing to go on, these grievances pile up, by both parties, then they all come out in a seething rage, and the devil is present too.

What you're describing is neediness and some fairy tale land.

I don't even disagree with you, in theory, but it's about the equivalent of telling a little girl she's going to grow up to be a disney fairy princess. Doesn't work. Not how evolutionary psychology and biology works. Not how the world works.

Your brain isn't broken buddy. That's how you're wired. It's the biological imperative at work.

What you need(if you actually WANT to be monogamous) is to discipline your morality. Flexible morality is a plague. People constantly bend the rules to fit their particular situation at the moment.

>"It's ok to cheat, because I saw her flirting with that guy that one time"
>"It doesn't mean I don't love her"
>"It probably won't work out in the long run anyway"

Those sorts of things are for pussies. Own yourself user. Own your actions, whatever they may be. But if you actually want to be faithful, then do it. But don't give in to the moral relativism, that's the worst kind.

If she's expecting you to be faithful then do it. And if you don't think you can, then tell her and let the chips fall. Just don't gray area these kinds of things. It will kill you.

t. Self-cucked crab in a bucket mentality

mostly OHP. it also involves not being a little bitch

I been fully faithful since we got official, i reject thots and show no interest in any, literally shut everything down, but lately since its sunny my test is on the rise and asses are everywhere, so im getting tested for real now
I know its wrong to do anything with other girl because it just is, im that kind of guy that isn't completely selfish and think about important people around me, so that's only keeping me from going full cheating mode until now

>A women doesn't have the capacity to speak up when something she disagrees with happens, she just doesn't, she sits there, allows said thing to go on, these grievances pile up, by both parties, then they all come out in a seething rage, and the devil is present too.

projecting. Not all women are the same. And you, as the man, should learn to see when there's something bothering her she's not saying. Same goes for her really. Nobody can perfectly hide their emotions. Just goes to show what a strong, caring, empathetic leader you are.

This is just a people problem you're trying to turn into a women problem, because projecting and generalizing is easier than internalizing the truth.

> "Both parties to attempt to understand and sacrifice for one another"

part of understanding one another is knowing that neither of you can be perfectly understanding. There are always going to be down-periods where problems arise and the two of you just can't seem to connect or comprehend each other. It's what you do with these times that makes the difference.

the "underlying dynamic" is just your complete lack of understanding upon which you've projected a convenient excuse that fits with your preconceived-notions on women and their morals.

just like with men, good women are hard to find, and even harder to maintain. you might love a woman dearly but get to know her and you might also find you can't stand her. A relationship is a process by which you attempt to understand and come to terms with the other person's personality. Call it wishful thinking, fantasy, "not how the world works" (fuck i hate when people try to tell me that, such a defeatist attitude), whatever you want; generalizing an entire demographic is inaccurate AT BEST, and at worst is an extension of your own issues and insecurities.

you could try an open relationship, maybe it's gonna work for you...
angry incels will hate me for this suggestion tho

this but unironically.

You talk about muh thots but you are one, your posts give me a headache. Assuming this girl's as quality as you're saying, hopefully you fuck up sooner rather than later so she's saved from dealing with your sociopathic autism for too long

if you wanna fuck someone else break up its not even hard

this is now an emoji thread

:banana:

You don't stop finding other women attractive when you get in a relationship. You just chose not to indulge that urge.