Any armyfags here on Jow Forums? I'm going to get conscripted by the IDF soon...

Any armyfags here on Jow Forums? I'm going to get conscripted by the IDF soon, will military service help me to get fit even more?

Attached: 1548842901865.jpg (640x640, 122K)

racist

Post nose

>Kike
>Thot spamming
really makes you think

Ex IDF fag here

No. You're gonna get starved.

Food is literally shit.

The entire structure of trainings is shit, it's lots of walking and running, basically more endurance than strength.

Your best hope is to get into special forces, that's where the real trainings happen, the rest is shit.

it'll give you the free time to do it
plus you're literally expected to keep up your own fitness
don't expect someone to hold your hand for you doing the fitness with you

Attached: 1553855120158.jpg (470x521, 43K)

not an israelifag but from my army experience training is a huge gains goblin, food and sleep go to shit pretty fast, you’re not going to make any gains whatsoever unless you go SF or full FOBbit

Why is military service mandatory in Israel, don't you guys have Amerimutts to fight for you?

The wars yes but you need a ton of guys to man the checkpoints to harass the palestinians

Seems legit
>it'll give you the free time to do it
Haven definitely never been to the IDF

No but your chances to get fit will increase if you get a combat role

Goodluck you tzhair masriah

Heil Hitler fuck all of you motherfuckers and stay off my board you actual children of satan

look at those fucking juggs

MOMMY MOMMY
ח י פ ה

Israel is not a legitimate state and IDF is the true terrorists fkn kike
I'm sorry that the germans didnt get all of your ancestors during WWII

holocaust did happen?

Ar*b subhuman piece of shit, Ar*b fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A JEWISH man. Know that even the lowliest of the JEWS is greater than your greatest ar*b prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a JEWISH man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic Ar*b-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "kike" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want ar*b children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.
Keep it JEWISH
Keep it BIG!

Attached: 1548846863668.jpg (3720x1866, 1.77M)

IDF fag here. I just want to get out and start my life for fucks sake. Just lift and eat right like the rest of us. לך לקבוצות של אימונים קרביים או משהו בסגנון

Am Israel Chai

Kys Arabfag

I guess it's time to learn Krav Maga in advance.

Attached: Kim-Mellibovsky-a.jpg (900x530, 133K)

based
am yisroel chai

I mean when your technology and military is entirely supplied by the US, and western governments usurp the leaders of neighbouring countries to legitimize yours, kind of makes it easy to claim 'superiority'. Fact of the matter is everyone just feels sorry for the jews like they're sad puppies or something that got left out on the road.

Attached: 1540852429526.jpg (210x200, 9K)

Most military training is extremely bad for making or even maintaining gains. The real problem is how it tears down your body over time rather than building it up. Rucking and running ad nauseum just fucks up your joints and shreds your connective tissue.

Attached: kekk.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Reminder that if you didn't Jew you way into being one of the psych ops guys that photographs the choice IDF girls for propaganda: you have failed.
They fuck them all. Count on it.

Yeah, I hear it's pretty good forearm gains pulling these bad boys (pic related) up your legs for the inevitable event you come across a 13 year old Palestinian with a rock

Attached: israeli diaper force (idf).jpg (1024x800, 84K)