What's a good PPL routine?

What's a good PPL routine?

Attached: crossfit.jpg (536x536, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-1-introduction-squats/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-2-pressing/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-training-system-part-3-pulling/
andybaker.com/heavy-light-medium-16-faqs/
andybaker.com/structuring-12-week-heavy-light-medium-programs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally just choose pull, push and leg exercises of your choice and do them at the gym
Example:

Program

Monday - Pull [5x5]
Tuesday - Push [5x5]
Wednesday - Legs [5x5]
Thursday - Pull [4x10]
Friday - Push [4x10]
Saturday - Legs [4x10]
Sunday - x

(Cycling rep ranges for both Strength and Mass gain)

PULL
Deadlift
Upright- / Rows
Pull / Chin-up
Face-pull
Shrugs
Bicep curl variations

PUSH
Military press
Chest press
Incline chest press
Chest fly
Lateral raise
Tricep extension variations

LEGS
Squat
Hack press
Leg extension
Leg curl
Calf Raises

x
Cardio / Rest

PPPrestPPP

Not doing PPL

Garbage, far too much useless bullshit.

>far too much useless bullshit.
I bet you're the kind of faggot who does nothing but compound movements
Stay DYEL :^)

I'm the kind of faggot that's bigger than you and warms up with your maxes.

Fatter does not = bigger
Eat my shit

Oh okay so how about this

Push
>Bench 3x8
>OHP 3x8
>Flies 3x12
>Lat Raises 3x12
>Triceps 3x12

Pull
>Deadlift 3x8
>Cable Rows 3x8
>Facepulls 3x12 (non negotiable)
>Pullups 3xF
>Biceps 3x12

Legs
>Back Squats 3x8
>Leg Press 3x8
>Calf Raises 3x12
>Abs 3x20

And running off-days. How does this scheme sound like?

I'm 6'2" 220 and have a 620 deadlift lol.

And I'm the Queen of England

I literally have video proof.

Attached: VID_20181104_193240_4.webm (1080x1920, 2.88M)

>imagine this dude browsing a mongolian anime board
No amount of muscle can salvage the auts

I discovered this place 12 years ago. I can't leave. Thankfully it hasn't kept me from living a fulfilling life. I've actually met some pretty good friends through this hellhole. I hope my story inspires you.

Did I stutter?

Wut shoes, beaner?

PLPxPLPx

Looks good, only way to know would be to actually do the program for a while and see where it takes you

>the """"sport"""" of powerlifting
>literally impairing your back for """"strength""""

I don't know, some Nike flats I bought for $20 before my first meet 3 years ago. Also I don't have a lick of Hispanic blood.

But I'm still more muscular than you???

I've actually had more back problems from doing highbar as an accessory than anything else. It tends to irritate my SI joint. As long as your back stays in a neutral range while deadlifting you should avoid most disc issues.

Because you're double my age you old bastard, I mog every person I meet on the street and that's all I care about
I don't give a shit about who you are or what you do
enjoy spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair once you hit 50

Does your back ever get wet?

Nice picture OP. I think you know what His PPL routine is.
>Preach
>Pray
>Love
Go, and make disciples of all anons

>double your age
Fucking middle schoolers

It doesn't matter what fucking program you do. Different people have different bodies and respond differently to different types of training and especially to different programs. Just choose something and do it.

Attached: 1551553327025.jpg (764x590, 132K)

What's your routine my man?

>It's the fat fuck powerlifter tripfag with a new trip
Oh man

Mirin’
>pls don’t yell at me💯

so what program would you recommend faggot

I've had this trip for 3 years you dumbass DYEL

Any program that's tested and true, you can run for the better part of a year or more, can be tailored to fit your needs, will make you stronger, fill out your frame with muscle, and fix weaknesses while improving capacity. So a whole lot of them and none of them are PPL.

well I'm actually asking for advice, since i saw your results, what do you recommend? I'm 6'3 and 176 lbs , sinc you see im a skeletond, I wanna do some program for power+strenght+size

Honestly I started lifting around your size and did an incredibly low volume routine for my main lifts where I'd just try to add weight every session or do 1 more rep for each lift then do 4x8 accessories for everything else to make it full body with 1 lower body exercise, either squats or deadlifts, 1 vertical press, either OHP or db press, 1 horizontal press, either DB or BB bench, and 2 pulls, one row and one pullup and 1-2 isolations. I'd recommend something with weekly progression like a heavy-medium-light template or candito's linear program.

canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-1-introduction-squats/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-system-part-2-pressing/
andybaker.com/simplifying-the-heavy-light-medium-training-system-part-3-pulling/
andybaker.com/heavy-light-medium-16-faqs/
andybaker.com/structuring-12-week-heavy-light-medium-programs/

Thanks a lot mate, any way I can contact you for more questions if needed? ie. discord etc.

>i mog every person on the street
>younger than user
boy it sure is getting hot outside

Bless up

I want to do PPL, but can only make it to the gym 4 days a week. Can I just add one leg exercise to each push and pull day and get away with it, or do I need dedicated leg days?

I do PLPXPLPX

Push days include bench & ohp + accessories
Leg days include squat & leg press (high reps cuz I don't want to look like typical leg press ego lifter) + accessories
Pull days include deadlifts & rows + accessories
Rest days I do HIIT in addition to my daily cardio

I alternate strength/hypertrophy days, doing 5x4-6 reps for strength and 5x10-12 reps for hypertrophy. If I hit a full 5x6 or 5x12 I move up 5-10lbs for the subsequent week.

I've been progressing slowly but steadily, probably quickest in my deadlifts where in about a month I added 20 lbs to both my strength and hypertrophy working set weights. Haven't done 1rm testing in a while so I can't say how far that has improved, but so far this routine has worked well for me.