Jocko pill

Give me a quick rundown on the jocko pill

Attached: 1554137821626.jpg (582x900, 46K)

Wake up at 0430 and get after it.

Attached: 5a0f3f11f914c352018b4b57-750-563.jpg (750x563, 57K)

Make pouty baby big boy face

I like David Goggins much more

same

Attached: 1554121717778.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

>quick rundown
>Jocko
notgonnamakeit.jpeg

"I wake up at 4:30 every morning to die for Isreal and so should you"

This lazy cuck wakes up at 4AM. While he's just getting up and having his morning coffee like a middle schooler getting ready for the bus, I'm still wide awake busting ass on imageboard content or busy absorbing rich Japanese motion cinema art to expand my horizons. What does this faggot do all day that he needs to sleep so much?

He looks tired and like he hasnt smiled in a decade

I bet he would get a chuckle out of your one rep max.

Tough guys don't smile. You gotta be tough if you wanna sell books and shitty boomer advice to teenagers.

The guy sleeps like 2 hours a day

>I got in a driveby? Good
>I went to prison? Good
>My wife divorced me and gets child support? Good
>I lost my job and still have bills to pay? Good
>Someone beat me up? Good

penguin get🦅

Good.

pathetic dude who thinks waking up early = strong disciplined man. Children in rural areas do this shit to take the bus to school in time, unimpressive gimmick. Pandering to people who cant handle being a little uncomfortable in the morning.

wake up, post a picture of a watch, then go back to sleep

Good

Army officer here. I’m no cool guy sf dude like Jocko but his leadership advice is real. Being a leader is as much a science as it is an art. That’s what Jocko’s podcast sells and it’s right. Treat your men well and give them all the rope they need to hang themselves while making them aware of what exactly hanging themselves means and you will be surprised with the results you get.

Attached: 76EF6D65-B8A3-430A-8A41-A0C6496702A6.jpg (670x913, 98K)

Why are americans so fat?

brainwashed egotistic retard who thinks arabs did 9/11 and serves the jew willingly.

Be sure to make your bed too!

Based and redpilled

absolute 100% beast alfa mail

What time he goes to sleep then ?

I kinda like Jocko but I think he has a tendency to oversimplify really complicated things and complicate simple things.🌈

Is this one of those fag sof guys who turn everything into an 'operating system' analogy?

prospective army O here. can intel officers go to ranger school?

Yes but don’t. Move to Des Moines and start a microbrewery instead, you’ll be much happier.

just recently found out about this guy, he's about waking up early right?
All I cann say is, I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 5am every day (even weekends usually) and for me it's perfect... hit the gym early, eat, it's just a great start in the day, 5/7 would recommend (disclaimer, it's probably not something for every type of person)

Joe wogan would fuck him up in a cage

what

Get cucked and devote the rest of your life to nothing in particular, but be very serious about it.

SNIFF

Jacko Willinx ultimate badass US marine. Wakes up every morning runs 5 miles on soft sand, eats nothing but egg yolks. He's the ultimate badass. Dean lister blackbelt.