How does one acquire functional strength as opposed to gym strength?

How does one acquire functional strength as opposed to gym strength?

Attached: squatting at the beach.webm (536x670, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/abssolutely_close_range_love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like big titties xD

Like if you agree!

Attached: 94B5A255-9857-405C-AF87-794C1430F96C.jpg (750x511, 52K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1541342227244.png (832x832, 502K)

I like abs. Specifically cumming on them

Attached: 1345958852678.jpg (2000x3008, 1.41M)

I guess in your mind, the ability to use your muscles just simply disappears once you pass through the doors of the gym? Fuck off

Gayyyyyy

fags, if heads you kys homoCoin Flip: Heads

Attached: 1553912386223.jpg (720x398, 44K)

Unironically do calisthenics, focus a lot on core strength.

what the hell is a core?

Attached: 1346083637502.jpg (740x1114, 108K)

No
Flat is justice

Attached: d9e15d1ce1097c8751cc58b0cb527d832ccd1acc.jpg (351x800, 83K)

>New Worlders call this thing "beach"
Look at that ominous depressing sky. Hell

Learn a martial art, do calisthenics.

'Functional strength' implies a purpose, what is the purpose for any strength you gain?

upvoted

>that shit depth
Why bother squatting lmao1thot if you can't hit parallel

To be able to run out of the house quick enough so your wife's boyfriend doesn't kick your ass.

You should at least try to go 1/2/3/4 if you haven't already. It's probably better to focus on that before worrying about functional strength.

Fireman carrying a sub-150lb woman should come naturally to a man. I've carried my 200+ mother and I never even lift why can't you?

>STOP LIKING THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE🙁

Work in a farm

Damn near any physical labor job. I got stronger loading and unloading furniture for a year but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone, pay sucked

It was just bad weather dumbass

I only make $16 working at a bank and I sit down all day doing nothing. Do you get paid more on a farm?

Use exercises most similar to day to day usage. Ex weighted stepups

Work.

I'd love to get into calisthenics, but have no idea where to begin. Anything you can suggest anons?

Reddit unironically

god I wish both of them were me

>Squatting 50-60kg with the depth of a puddle
When I got suspended from my gym I had no means of doing squats anymore so I had to squat my 65kg gf with slow ass negative reps. Squatting a person is a lot easier than it looks.

Seriously? I'll check it out then, thanks user. But any chance there's a book recommendation or some such?

Just start pushing yourself off of everything you see whenever you feel it is appropriate. Do one leg squats whenever you feel the need. If you're walking down the street and see a beam at pull up height, start doing some fucking pull ups.

how to i acquire those
girls

>showscoring single digits
chad as fuck unironically

why are you trying to humblebrag about having a fat gf?

So, constant exercise whenever feasible and that's that? no need for a routine, rest days and such?

>Do you get paid more on a farm?
If you're worth a shit. But most farm work is pretty mechanised now, you'll spend more time with a skid loader than a shit shovel, if you catch my drift.

lift rocks

btw I cleaned up my form on this a lot today but didn't record it.

Attached: StoneShoulder180_left.webm (270x480, 1.52M)

You feel it too don't you

If natty, they're basically one and the same

t. fucking homo

Become a mover

No, rest days are only important if you're trying to seriously be an athlete and training fairly beyond your physical limits in order to encourage faster adaptational growth.
If you're just doing bodyweight shit daily there's pretty much no reason to take a day off as long as you increase reps and difficulty gradually.

That could of been a sand rock and weigh nothing

holy fuck, did we seriously get a god damn like button?

Attached: 2456230.jpg (603x579, 27K)

Yes. Please like and subscribe

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng dat ass

Aren't you afraid of fucking up your back? I watched someone lift full beer kegs today and I just winced.

There isn't a difference, really.

How does one acquire a gf?🐱

My mate and I do this trick all the time, he jumps on top of my shoulders and I squat him.

Just do all deadlifts

Important question being asked here

for me it was: have a good job and money

Go to the function instead of to the gymnasium, it's easy

Sounds a bit gay desu, but then again at least you have someone you're close enough with to do this

Attached: 376b893c335f0968eb2bc84fcfa971ee.png (741x568, 29K)

We are all gonna make it, I believe in you user.

Seeing those little girls in the webm and thinking about them one day becoming thots made me a little upset.

hentai2read.com/abssolutely_close_range_love/

Rolled 28 (1d100)

why are you trying to make me hard?
I just finished fapping

It's Autoerotic Abstinence April, you barbarian!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Why does this make my penis grow? Wtf why is my penis growing

>How does one acquire functional strength as opposed to gym strength?
Manual labor and/or wrestling. The former is more effective and you get paid for it.

convict conditioning was a good 100% novice routine for me.. it eases you into the exercises so you dont hurt yourself or burn out. it is a challenge but that is the main thing that bodyweight exercise and weightlifting in general is meant to be, finding your limits and then exceeding them. simple stuff like pushups, pullups, bridges, squats, lunges, planks all are a great place to start

ur sexually aroused

Attached: r325kTye_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

It's a dick pump, it won't last long

you're welcome Reigen

Fake rock