Sv3rige

Is the batshit carnivore sv3rige natty?

Attached: 74V91Uk4c2r-qMCapg9q3Bop0Q7-fWP3J8-SM6Icvb4.jpg (1024x536, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25198208/
youtube.com/watch?v=1pDbYdJmDDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/3/597/4571519
youtube.com/watch?v=9nKAp53g4-4
reddit.com/r/vegancirclejerk/comments/b8bgpc/pretending_to_be_carnivore_to_confront_sv3rige/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
youtu.be/gk3YvBzmBys
vimeo.com/326416222
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't know who that is but all the men in this picture are obviously natty

Hehe

strong doubt

The Internet is a strange place. It could have just been a way to share knowledge across the globe, but it's also a place to watch retards to battle.

he looks like he is cheating slightly
why is he so low energy though

hm

blows my mind that schizo freaks even have a platform

Looks natty, high protein diet will lead to increased muscle mass, even without exercise (look it up, nerds)

Vegans are the same shit though, so how is ti surprising?

hehe

hehe

>Vegans are the same shit
Except that veganism is endorsed by pretty much every major health organization, unlike the carnivore diet.

Sv3rige is Natty OP. He lifts alot and eats a raw primal diet, which includes meat, dairy, and fruits when he feels like it. Mostly summer.

He is also in jail in England for offending the precious snowflake vegans.

>(((((every major health organization))))))

Attached: 1550010899816.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

lol😃

doubt

Your fortune: Outlook good

Examples? Literally no research on how pure vegan diet is good for you

Any pics of his abs? I will tell right away natty or not.

American Dietetic Association on Vegan diets:
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases.

Vegan diets can prevent and reverse heart disease:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25198208/

Attached: Heart-Disease-Reversal-on-Plants.png (940x788, 363K)

Was the ADA founded by Seventh Day Adventists, or was that just a coincidence?

>he and his friend are the only white people there
Kek. Gotta love Amsterdam

>Veganism on paper-
The perfect diet

>Veganism IRL
Early grave

Attached: 1548651097508.jpg (325x155, 12K)

>no credible institution recommends my carnivorous diet
>it's because da evil jooz want to trick me into eating veggies!!1

There is definitely a benefit from cutting out refined sugar and processed food from your diet. That is about all those studies show. There have been no good studies on long term (20+ year) vegan diet compared to a health conscious meat eating populations (i.e. exercise regularly, avoid processed food/sugar, alcohol and smoking)

Nice red herring. Name an institution that recommends the carnivore diet, please.

>>Veganism on paper-
The perfect diet
>>Veganism IRL
Proven to reverse heart disease and lower overall mortality despite statistical outliers like your pic related

>Carnivore diet on paper
Retarded
>Carnivore diet IRL
Sky high cholesterol and low testosterone levels

>(((Credible institution)))

What "credible institution" has better advice than professor Gatis? I'll wait.......

Attached: 1553970822820.jpg (1511x2005, 740K)

It's a silly argument, because it's all just down to opinion anyway. Shawn Baker, and Dr Gregor are both licensed medical doctors, and they disagree completely on meat and Veganism re: health.

But while you're so "sure" the vegan diet is so "healthy" why are all the vegan stars quitting and admitting how unhealthy they were?? Seems reality doesn't agree with your opinion????

youtube.com/watch?v=1pDbYdJmDDQ

Attached: 1553412578321.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Ok, let's assume that there are no studies that are capable of proving that there is a difference between health conscious omnivores and vegans and ignore the known negative aspects of meat consumption like higher cholesterol intake and carcinogens.

Studies like the one conducted by Esselstyn prove that a whole foods plant based diet is very healthy. We don't have proof that an omnivorous diet is equally as healthy, and we don't have any proof that a carnivore diet is healthy at all.

But we are getting off track here. I posted a study and an endorsement by the worlds largest association of nutritional professionals. Where are the studies and endorsements of the carnivore diet?

Literally who?

honestly can't remember the video but he admitted to using roids in the past. It may have been some sort of Q and A. In that same video he implies he used to be a drug dealer and is now on government assistance

You make it sound like it's an argument between two equally valid positions but in reality it's a handful of nutjobs vs the global medical concensus. The carnivore diet is not just about 'should you have some meat in your diet?', it's a radical approach that is supported by literally nobody.

Shawn Baker is a quack who had his medical license revoked due to incompetence. He is likely prediabetic, his cholesterol is crazy high and he has the testosterone levels of a 100 year old man.

And these 'vegan stars' are retarded raw vegans, many of them also did extensive water fasts.

he's not a carnivore dieter.

Depends on your definition of carnivore. We're all "carnists" evidently, but sverige, milkjar and I are not "carnivore?"

Vegans get to set up their strawman "carnivore" and knock him down with studies. Naval gazing and mental masturbating by vegans to impress themselves.

Have any of these "astonishingly healthy vegans" ever looked into a mirror??

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

even a diet of feces and beer is healthy compared to the average american populace. vegan's can't read

uh huh, those people who make a career out of being vegan and promoting a vegan diet can't maintain their health on a vegan diet: "it's because of water fasting"

>a whole foods plant based diet is very healthy

That means nothing. This term could include 10%?? 20%? Of the diet being meat and dairy?

When I hear the term "plant based" I know I'm about to hear some bullshit. Vegan means "NO MEAT NO DAIRY EVER" then a "vegan doctor" goes about proving this and that about a diet which includes meat??

OK it just proves that vegans are put on this Earth to prove how retarded people can be.

"Vegan teeth" those two words prove you are a self destructive imbecile (if you are vegan)

Attached: 1549840123995.jpg (1071x605, 91K)

>licensed medical doctors

oh nononono. this fucking retard baker literally had his license revoked, which entails failing multiple reviews. pathetic meatcuck.

Carnivore diet means animal products only. Shawn Baker, Jordan Peterson and his daugther eat nothing but meat. Not sure about Sv3rige though.

Is the carnivore diet healthier than the standard american diet?

Even without water fasting being a raw vegan is pretty dumb.

Usually 'plant based' means no animal products. The participants in the Esselstyn study that I mentioned were asked to eat no animal products at all, so it was a vegan diet. There were however some further restrictions because all of them were heart disease patients (no oil, no nuts, no sugar etc.). A vegan diet could in theory consist of Oreos and sunflower oil, so a vegan diet without any restrictions would not have been as helpful.

show me one study where vegans out perform omnivores when other lifestyle factors are accounted for (food choices, exercise, alcohol, smoking)
by the way, Adventist health studies classify people as vegan if they eat animal products less than twice a month.

Fuck carnists. They are funding a literal holocaust for animals, every. single. fucking. day. Animals are being brutalized, tortured, raped all because you fucking idiots like the taste of their meat. Sick fascist fuckers. Eat yourselves, you beasts, cannibalize your own people. Do not try and willingly delude yourself: Meat is Murder.

It's a matter of opinion. You have your opinion, I have my opinion. As far as your Jew "scientists" I would treat their "advice" like I would treat a glassful of poison. The more you faggot libtard types recommend a starvation diet to me, the faster I run away from it.

All sane people probably feel the same.

Have you seen the real world results of long term Veganism?

Attached: 1552186015253.jpg (994x725, 115K)

Where the fuck do these people come from? is there just a brigade watch on all boards of Jow Forums looking for a Sv3rige thread, ready to pounce?
Fuck animals and fuck you

>The more you faggot libtard types recommend a starvation diet to me, the faster I run away from it
I'm far from being left wing though and I don't care what you eat. I just think it is really dumb to compare veganism to the carnivore diet.

Shawn Baker ate a vegetable garnish on a steak, so I would appreciate it if you would stop lying about him being a "carnivore." He openly admitted to consuming a vegetable, means you can stop lying. He is honest not you.

>"Plant based USUALLY means........

After the word "usually" you can stop reading because the rest is 100% bullshit. "Vegan" means something, (never eateing meat or dairy) "plant based" literally means nothing, SAD diet could be "plant based"

FYI Sv3rige openly consumes fruits often on his video, and his diet is mostly meat and eggs and dairy. (Not that anyone cares but I eat vegetables, fruits, whatever I want and can afford, mostly meat and dairy) and I have Perfecto healthy teeth. (Like all carnivores)

He got his license back. How about your teeth vegan.... Are you ever going to get them back??

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

You carnists are the biggest pussies. "Waaa! Why are you criticizing my cancer diet?! Waaaaa! Oh my god, I'm so triggered! Waaa!" Fuck off, carnist. The government wants you idiots to poison yourself eating the FLESH OF ANIMALS. Vegans live far longer, healthier, happier lives, hmm; maybe there's a reason for that? We don't eat blood and flesh like a cannibal. Look up the research and studies for yourself, don't let psychopaths like Sv3rige and Frank Tufano filter out all the facts and basically suit a report to their own agenda. Do your fucking research.

I tried, but I can't find a single study to support this theory.

Look in the mirror for this ragepost you vegan hypocrite. Every vegetable mouthful you take came to you over the corpses of slaughtered wild animals.

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Attached: 1461686255702.JPG--wild_rabbits_pictured_enjoying_west_berkshire_countryside.jpg (680x510, 80K)

I am curious, do you actually take the advice of guys like Baker and Sv3rige seriously?

Adventist study took these factors into account

>I just think it is really dumb to compare veganism to the carnivore diet, healthy omnivore diet, primal diet, raw primal diet or any healthy diet.

I agree with you on that. Veganism should be compared with eating disorders or being confined in aushwitz, not with healthy diets.

Attached: 1552608110885.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

you must lack reading comprehension.
they claim people eating meat less than twice a month are vegan.
they never show the "adjusted data"
their results are not replicated in British studies.

Absolutely, and I automatically ignore, even to the point of watching, and doing the exact opposite, of your "experts" advice Such as (((Dr Gregor)))) ((((Dr Schmeullyy Khan)))) etc etc. ((((Dr Klapperberg))))

Note- I ignore the zany stuff like "Earth is flat"

"water is bad." Etc. I think that stuff is just thrown in for humour or bait. (By Sverige)

I honestly can't be bothered to look up studies that fit your specific requirements. There are tons of studies that compare factors like cholesterol intake and cancer risk though. Plus you have the endorsements of organizations like the ADA. I haven't seen anything like that for the carnivore diet. Not to mention the reversal of heart disease.

I pretty much live on orange juice and whole milk. How unhealthy is it?

I'm pretty sure this is bait but why would you think someone like him is an authority on nutrition? He clearly isn't sane.

>sugar and saturated fat
Not ideal t.b.h

do you squeeze it yourself? bottled juice is trash

Bottled. I drink about 1.5 L of juice a day. Aint squeezing that shit

That's your "opinion" mate.

>In my opinion, sverige is not sane.

That's your opinion. In my opinion, sverige is sane, and all you vegans, including those vegans with medical degrees, are batshit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

Attached: 1548618717611.jpg (1335x600, 445K)

again, none of these studies account for lifestyle factors.
there's healthy user bias here.
they've been pushing a stop eating cholesterol meme, people that don't do that are more likely to have other lifestyle factors which negatively impact health.
quit being a sheep.

Eat calf liver (from grassfed cows)once or twice a week. Canned Oyster once a week. Add sprouted oats and everything is ok. Look up Ray Peat.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 2.25.13 AM.png (551x205, 29K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 2.13.15 AM 1.png (1280x800, 1.64M)

I love sv3rige xD

ive notice he treats his girl shitty

and he has a retarded understanding of natural

Why is this dirty jew posting the same shit he got btfo for last time

These people fasted for no reason, they insisted on eating only raw food or only fruit or flip flopped between them

You dirty little snake

Try and be honest

Oh wait you’re a Jew

This pic belongs in you fap you lose.

I fucking lost.

literal goal physique

>appropriately planned

Operative words tehre.

>suspicious delts and upper body
>dat hairline
>no forearms
>makes money on youtube
Totally natty lmao.

you smell like roast beef :D

Hello Raisetsu

Where're the studies on longterm effects of the keto diet? or the carnivore meme diet?

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/97/3/597/4571519

This study adjusts for smoking, alcohol, exercise, education, socio-economic status, etc...

Of course it has to be appropriately planned, like every other healthy diet. A diet consisting of Oreos and sunflower oil is technically vegan but nobody would argue that it is healthy. Just like a Twinkie and bacon grease diet wouldn't be healthy.

So it turns out all vegans, 'are doing Veganism wrong?' are you going to tell yourself that when your vegan teeth start falling out?

Attached: 1548768484269.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>vegans do better than omnivores
>'Healthy user bias, these omnivores are just not paying much attention to their health and eat the wrong stuff!'

>some vegans do bad
>'Ha, veganism is retarded and their health outcomes had nothing to do with their individual lifestyles!'

Ok buddy

Damn Svergie stop posting

That's two different posters. I never argue (((studies))) because just like global warming and vaccines, it's all bullshit.

All I have to do is look at the human stomach, and Compare it to a cows stomach, and a Lions stomach, and I know what we are supposed to eat.

Then take a look at the long-term vegans IRL if you need confirmation.

Good news m8!
Sverige is out of vegan Auschwitz, free once again and posted a new video, he's even responding in the comments, (to show he has escaped vegan prison in the UK)

youtube.com/watch?v=9nKAp53g4-4

Attached: 1550085376411.png (439x578, 149K)

>I never argue (((studies))) because just like global warming and vaccines, it's all bullshit.
Kek

>All I have to do is look at the human stomach, and Compare it to a cows stomach
Nobody says humans are ruminants, brainlet

fucking chad

>All I have to do is look at the human stomach, and Compare it to a cows stomach, and a Lions stomach, and I know what we are supposed to eat.

Why pick just the stomach? Why not the whole GI tract?

This retard can barely talk when he's not using a script. He's a cringefest and the definition of inceldom.
reddit.com/r/vegancirclejerk/comments/b8bgpc/pretending_to_be_carnivore_to_confront_sv3rige/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It's all just opinion, so it's silly to argue. You think humans are herbivorous? OK I think we are carnivores. Now I have perfect healthy teeth, and vegans teeth are rotting out to a comical level, but stick with your opinion!

>Why pick just the stomach? Why not the whole GI tract?

Sure absolutely. Compare how horses (eat grass) have huge caecum, we don't. Cows and sheep have totally different digestive system from us, but Lions and wolves system is really really close to ours. (One simple stomach system)

Right, that "herbivorous Hancock" is a complete retard, more proof how retarded and indoctrinated vegans are. He just absorbs imbecilic vegan talking points from carbstrong and EarthLink Ed And regurgitates them like a talking chimp.

Ten/fifteen years from now his teeth will start falling out like the rest of the long term vegan zombies.

no, it's because they are raw vegan. They don't cook their food which makes it harder for them to get nutrition from it, and many of them do not take b12 supplements and do not eat b12 fotified foods. They are morons, and every vegan that is not a raw vegan thinks raw vegans are idiots.

He's nutty, that's certain

Vegans have science. It seems your carnists have shitty accusations and proof by example. The carnivore debates are literally laughable. They are not logical, scientific, or structured. Carnists are literally poo-throwing apes who will soon be in prison.
youtu.be/gk3YvBzmBys

Attached: 28 year old omnivore.jpg (1323x1375, 199K)

How come people never realise that it's sv3rige who is making those cringy ass threads

>Vegans have science.

Keep telling yourself that. And what is a "carnist?"

Attached: 1549003948900.jpg (1386x1230, 266K)

Sv3rige is not here, and by his answers on his Livestream, he doesn't know about this site, and doesn't know memespeak (indicating he does not visit 4chun whatsoever)

Keep crying though and stay Vegan!

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

>doesn't know how to google unfamiliar words

vimeo.com/326416222

It's kinda like "cis", a word taken up by retards to describe normal people without using the word "normal"

> Former Runescape addict
> Columbine fan boy
> NEET
> Insecure about his masculinity
> Insecure about his heritage
He's here alright

>ions and wolves system is really really close to ours. (One simple stomach system)
Rabbits and Beavers also have one simple stomach (also have a longer LI like ourselves)