You did remember to floss tonight, right user?

you did remember to floss tonight, right user?

Attached: floss.jpg (350x500, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.pharmaden.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/22.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2n-Yi2GkIAD0zNrWAzLecjCRmX2Q&nossl=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no evidence that flossing actually does anything

Of course bro!
>removes food and plaque buildup
>fights bad breath
>keeps gum disease and infection at bay!
i bet Jow Forums is full of bleeders

There's also no evidence that there's a god but people believe anyways

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

haha flossing get it? haha

actual dentist here
we unironically LOVE pointing out that your flossing habits are poor and the tartar buildup on your teeth instantly makes u undesirable to the stacey dental assistant that has to clean it.
retards like you keep me in business tho so keep lazy skipping floss lul!

Attached: hoooo.png (386x412, 224K)

A recent study found that p gingivalis, which builds up when you dont floss, may be one of the causes of Alzheimer's disease. So yeah flossing is probably worth it

Bros just have a pack of this at your desk and floss when there is nothing else to do.

Attached: 1544908479860.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Do waterpiks destroy tartar buildup like those metal scrapers do? I can't reach the shit stuck between my teeth. I know brushing is suppose to stop it but that fucking tartar keeps coming back.

In my experience they're pretty pointless. Gotta go to the dentist every so often and get yourself a cleaning.

Do you prefer to floss before or after brushing? I think most people floss after. I've always done it before brushing. It just makes sense to me. When I floss, I probably push around some of the plaque, and it might fall onto the gums or front of my teeth. So, brushing will catch that debris.

I have no evidence to back that up, and I accept it probably doesn't matter which order you do it in. But flossing first always seemed more "clean" to me because of this.

>try floshing
>smell the flosh

I bet the smell will make you want to kill yourself...Imagine having all this rotten food between your teeth

waterpicks use ultrasonic vibrations to dislodge the built up compounds on ur teeth, but difficult to use on yourself like a dentist would. tartar uildup is from a lack of flossing, no amount of brushing will effectively get in between your teeth like a good ol string will

Attached: mouthstones.png (776x731, 649K)

Didn't that comprehensive literature review recently show that there was zero correlation with flossing and gum/teeth health?

Stop selling snake oil, you glorified janitor

lol, imagine your dentist makes posts like this on Jow Forums after you walk out of your appointment..kinda cool

Floss before is the way to go. Flossing sometimes just knocks shit loose.
Floss > brush > mouthwash

Test

The problem is once it's tartar, flossing can't scrape it off. Currently I use a metal scraper to at least get some of the crap off around the gums but between the teeth is a lost cause. I don't have dental insurance so I'll just bite the bullet 2-3 times a year I guess.

No but I water pick my teeth. Eat shit

Every night.
My gums are receded as fuck but I haven't gotten a cavity in like 20 years.

>going to the dentist jew
Nah. I'm good. People got along just fine before you fags came around.

is this an epic pun on plaques?

post teeth

Your fortune: Good Luck

scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.pharmaden.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/22.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2n-Yi2GkIAD0zNrWAzLecjCRmX2Q&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

imagine going to school for years to learn shit that people can learn in five minutes in a youtube video and perform with a basic local anesthetic and a pair of pliers?

stinky breath

sure, just can't resist put things in my mouth

yeah everyday. it got rid of my bad breath. wish i would have started flossing when i was younger. i was always so self conscious about breath

just brush your tongue

or you could lightly brush your tongue with a knife, or use your fingernail to do it

thats not enough nigga. you have to get in between those teeth

when i first started flossing i can smell it. like the smell of literal shit was in between my teeth. i dont get that anymore since flossing daily for about a year now

I have a permanent retainer behind my teeth it must have at least 3 years of build-up in it

maybe i should start flossing

People died from dental problems, they went to the local smith to have him pull out a tooth (because he was the only one who owned tongs). There is a strong correlation between dental hygiene and heart decease.

as soon as the floss rubs in between your teeth prepare to smell SHIT.

can you taste it?

can you remove your own wisdom teeth safely?

i didnt taste it but i could smell it. a cloud of poop smell around my head.

>DE JOOZ GAYZE!!!1

I don't floss as much as I should but I use a waterpik once or twice a day. Thoughts, dentist bros?

Also, was thinking about getting a Phillips sonnicare, have an old as fuck oral b that can't go on trips because the battery is shot. Thoughts?

I always hear that you should only use soft bristled tooth brushes. That you should avoid medium and hard ones. I don't think I've ever heard a medium or hard brush recommended.

So, why are the latter two even made and sold? Who is supposed to use them if we're all supposed to use soft brushes?

Cringe

can you tongue your own anus safely?

i never flushed in my life and i've never heard of somebody who did it

Yes, and I once had a female dentist mire my gums.

big kek/10

Lol gross

I floss every night and there are always something that comes out, even if it's not a lot. I generally feel bad for retards who don't floss nightly.

imagine unironically being a tooth janitor
you are worse than male nurses
t.medfag

cringe as fuck fampai

Ofcourse!
Right after brushing my lips to remove dead skin and applying anti-bacterial paste to my wisdom teeth.
Then i gargled mouthwash and scraped my tongue.
No body imaginable makes up for ugly teeth.

Haven't there been studies done that say mouthwash is actually worse for your teeth because of the alcohol content or something?

Yes. I floss nightly.

All the built up plaque between your teeth says otherwise.

I use those pick things shown in OP every night and a waterpik every few days. I'm probably okay

one of you fuckers kept shaming me for not removing my wisdom teeth bc they kept saying they would ram into my teeth. ALL OF THEM GREW IN FINE WITHING TWO YEARS I HATE ALL OF YOU

the dentist jews have to make money somehow laddie
also are you a woman?
because you sure type like one lad

The various dentists and hygienists I've spoken to have all advised against mouthwash.

using a metal scraper on your teeth sounds like a good way to damage them

i do 2 brushes. brush>floss>brush>mouthwash

i have that too. i've had it for 15 years or so. i get my teeth scaled every year and it makes such a huge difference. some teeth i cannot floss due to the retainer but most i can. you should sort it out because using the retainer as an excuse to not care for your teeth will end up with you having more fucked gums than just the retainer will give you.

:^)

let me put babies inside you :^)

Yeah I floss. Every time I do though I smell the wire and it's smells like rancid shit.

Yep. Every night. Speaking of dental hygiene, are those fancy electric toothbrushes better for you? The principle of having the bristles moving fast as fuck back and forth seems sound. I don't know shit though.

>mfw smelling the nasty stuff that comes out when flossing

Attached: 1432794741161.png (388x392, 223K)

>floss
>brush tongue and teeth
>still stinky breath sometimes

fuck you tonsil stones!

If you don't think flossing is necessary, floss once, then smell the floss afterwards. If for nothing else it helps abate bad breath.

Also don't use one of these, use floss. According to my dentist family member these things kinda contort when getting between your teeth, then launch into your gums.

...Gay Jews?

said by the guy who has his mouth and teeth full of quicksilver and fluoride

It's literally the same thing dental assistants use.

>inb4 they have a magic butterfly touch that means they can do the rush job without hurting something

>The equivalent of a hoarder leaving rotting garbage that eats up the structure and foundation of their home and leaves a horrid putrid smell that lingers as long as it doesn’t get thrown away.
>No evidence that flossing actually does anything.
You can’t be this ignorant and uneducated!

You're an absolute retard flossing is literally more beneficial than brushing

I like to be able to blow air between my teeth, so I floss