Well lads it was nice knowing you. RIP my career in the gym

Well lads it was nice knowing you. RIP my career in the gym.

>Monday
>Bench press day
>Go for my max lmao 2pl8 no spotter
>First set is good
>Second set not so good
>Already straining on the 3rd rep
>Aaaarrrgh 4th rep is good but I know I don't have it in the tank for a 5th rep
>Attempt a 5th rep
>5th rep halfway there
>Last.Rep.Face.jpg
>Last.Rep.Yell.mp4
>Bench_Press.exe has failed
>Attempt the save myself by sliding the barbell on the last set of safeties
>Miss
>Barbell slams against my jaw, just manage to turn my head sideways just in time so it doesn't land on teeth
>Manage to dump weights
>Stand up
>Everyone is looking at me
>All the gym's Chads, Brads, thots, Stacys, and dyels are watching me
>Wave and laugh it off, look down and see I skinned 3 of my knuckles on the barbell and they're bleeding
>Go to get band aids
>Trip on plates
>Wash up go back to finish my workout
>Everybody refuses to look at me
>mfw

I'm the lame ass of the gym now. I thought it would never happen to me but it did. Some birds never fly.

Attached: 1553728895407.png (1244x706, 996K)

>all_that_shit.png

no one will remember or care

that's why lonely gymbroless faggots like you need to bench in the fucking powerrack you stupid niggeer

tldr

2 pl8 as in 225 or 2 pl8 as in 135? If the former, the chads will get it, but the Stacys will not. If the latter, yes, leave gym and never return unless it’s 24 hours and you can slink in at 3 A.M. when no one is around to laugh at your bitch ass.

You bled for your gains. That's pretty badass.

Attached: jojo20-12.jpg (1277x716, 634K)

Hopefully this

The gym power rack looks like its on the verge of giving someone a one way trip to snap city

You’re good then. We’ve all been there. Not to shit on people dropping 135 on themselves, it’s just usually anyone can tip that weight over from one side, so there’s really no excuse getting pinned.

Never try to dump the bar on the lower hooks retards. That is how you fucking die. Just take the roll of shame and be on your way.

naw i would definitely remember if I saw that shit

Yep, You're fucking done in that gym. It doesn't matter what you do. You could go in tommorow and deadlift 5pl8 and that bench press fuckup will still be the only thing people think of. Stick a fork in it.

For bench press you cant be afraid to fail. You have to practice safe bailing. Next time drop it below your sternum and hipthrust it to the pins. Thats what im able to do at my gym at least.

But dont look at this event in a negative way. Your gonna get stuck under the bar dozens of times in the future. Youre finally at a new milestone

The only way to impress people is to show them you haven't given up yet.
Alpha males don't care about their surroundings.

>trying to impress your gym

If you don't break down in your gym on an annual basis, you're a complete fucking failure and confirmed let your girlfriend fuck Indian dudes. Gyms are meant for failure, and you should train to failure at least once every few months in virtually anything other than Olympic-style lifts training.

Go fuck yourself.

>tfw a guy gets stuck on a smith machine at planet fitness

i was the only person within 30 ft. (1 pm on a tuesday) and i just watched him struggle, laughing the whole time

Why did you attempt the 5th rep knowing you barely got the 4th? Why didn't you ask for a spot when going for a PR? Don't be a typical asperger fitizen. You knew what you were getting into and you deserved it. Next time ask for a spot. Nobody will say no to spotting you if you ask, unless you lift at planet fitness or some gay shit.

Just ease it onto your chest and slide it down to your hips, from there just lift it back onto the bench. If you haven't done this before, you're a dyel nigger bitch.

>Everybody refuses to look at me
Because they went back to their workout because it wasnt a big deal and it was over.
Dude I would have felt awkward in that situation to but people around get over that like in a snap and no one cares about you being there. They feel that way about everyone else.
Just keep going. It'll most likely be a different crowd the next day anyway. And stop fucking ego lifting idiot you're literally going to kill yourself.

Just do the roll of shame retard, it's not that hard.

I know I have this problem of going for the last rep when I know I can't do it. I thought I could push myself to get it up, maybe I should have done a half rep instead. I don't like asking for spotters because I don't like bothering other people but I will now.

It's hard to do the roll of shame when it lands on your face

When I failed bench, next time I tried it the biggest dude in the gym randomly approached and spotted me. Got me over my stress immediately.

They will definitely remember so go at a different time for a while. You're a dumbass anyway, hopefully you learn from this.

hahaha iv'e done worse than that. Go back and don't worry. I could tell you some stories but I wont because I can't be bothered