Oral Jow Forumsness

What is going on with my salivary gland duct? Did I bite it somehow while drunk? Or do I need to go to the doctors ?

Attached: 387A8847-91E0-4C4F-99A9-288F81135690.png (1125x2001, 2.86M)

No, /fit will suffice.

Attached: 1554145097527.png (453x604, 397K)

Brush your fucking teeth AAAAAAAAAAAH

what am i looking at

I think OP means the little red dot. I bite myself constantly without noticing, so I almost have chronic pain in my mouth. Feels bad

>falling for the fluoride (((Jew)))

ah ok. i was looking elsewhere. yea, that's just a bite. happens to everyone, especially when you're sleeping on your sides.

Nigger, toothpaste without flouride exists.

I don't know what kind of tinfoil you're in but the health benefit from getting rid of bacteria in your mouth definitely trumps whatever negative thing you imagine. Your teeth are fucking gross

My childhood friend Shawn had a bump in his mouth in 7th grade. He ignored it and thought it was just a canker sore. Months later it turned out to be cancer of the salvitory gland. Doctors treated it but it progressed to the point that they had to remove a portion of his jaw and now his diet is primarily soup and he looks like he has constant bitter beer face.

Just joshing, they removed the BB sized lump and then he committed suicide 5 years later. It looks like you have a wisdom tooth tearing up your gums in the back of your mouth. It’s fucking up your gums and your biting your mouth. I had the same thing. Get your wisdom teeth pulled, it’s worth it.

There is science behind the topical effect of fluoride on teeth. There is non behind muh mind control

you dunn glogged it.
succ'd a dicc to many

The only things that get published are what (((they))) want published. If you're anti climate doomsday cult or anti circumcision you aren't getting published no matter what. It could be the same for fluoride.

Attached: 1543885685448.jpg (809x1273, 397K)

>Unironically believing in this stuff
Pls be bait

Attached: 1553329053401.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Also by scientific basis I mean fluoride's effect can be explained with a chemical formula

>The only things that get published are what (((they))) want published.

Nonsense. Dissenting opinions on all the topics you have mentioned are published with frequency. There is a strong anti-circumcision voice, and literally a strong anti-semitic voice as well.

>Stomatitis

Probs just a infection I have a cyst on my upper guns that leaks sometimes

DYEL Dental student here, ask me shit

Thays definitely your stensen's duct coming from the parotid gland. Very common to bite it on accident because of how it protrudes close to the plane where the molars contact. It does look like you might have some kind of blockage though, and you can generally feel the difference between a blockage and a bite. Try and work it out gently with your finger, if you can't you should see a dentist.

The entire point of toothpaste is flouride. If you're going to be a flouride-freetard at least don't waste you're money.

All you have to do is not swallow it you fucking cock goblin. It says not to swallow it right on the tube. All you need to do is give your teeth a quick bath in flouride to catalyze remineralization. There's a legitimate concern with flouridating tap water despite its effectiveness but ffs there's nothing wrong with toothpaste if you aren't a paste eating mongoloid.

You have pericoronitis. Either get your wisdom teeth pulled or buy a waterpik and use it every day, because it WILL get infected. If it does get infected you can buy amoxicillin on amazon (called fish-moxil or something) without going to the doctor's and getting a prescription. Just take care of your fucking teeth.

Stop brushing your teeth

Attached: 20190217_000000.jpg (4128x2322, 1.25M)

that's literally not true
andrew yang was instantly called a virulent antisemite for stating that he's anti circumcision and had to back peddle on the issue cause of the jew mafia
>literally a strong anti-semitic
on where?
cause the last time i used twitter facebook or youtube i got banned/shadowbanned
the last time i spoke about the jews i got fired from my job
when i became self employed my bank closed my account because i got money for doing political speech