You are wasting precious stomach real estate on meats that aren't beef liver

Liver is possibly the most nutrient-dense food in the world. It's packed with essential nutrients, rich in protein and low in calories.
>Vitamin B12: 3,460% of the RDI. Vitamin B12 helps the formation of red blood cells and DNA. It is also involved in healthy brain function
>Vitamin A: 860–1,100% of the RDI. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, immune function and reproduction. It also helps organs like the heart and kidneys function properly
>Riboflavin (B2): 210–260% of the RDI. Riboflavin is important for cellular development and function. It also helps turn food into energy
>Folate (B9): 65% of the RDI. Folate is an essential nutrient that plays a role in cell growth and the formation of DNA
>Iron: 80% of the RDI, or 35% for women of menstruating age. Iron is another essential nutrient that helps carry oxygen around the body. The iron in liver is heme iron, the kind most easily absorbed by the body
>Copper: 1,620% of the RDI. Copper acts like a key to activate a number of enzymes, which then help regulate energy production, iron metabolism and brain function
>Choline: Liver provides all of the Adequate Intake (AI) for women and nearly all of it for men (AI is used because there is insufficient evidence to set an RDI). Choline is important for brain development and liver function

Attached: 20190402_010731.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

ya but it's gross

based AND redpilled👌

thx for like senpai gonna reach dino mode soon

Its actually pretty tasty
And cheap as fug
My favorite kind of meat

kinda, that's why you put hella salt, pepper and garlic powder on it and fry it in olive oil. serve topped with sauted onions and mushrooms with buttery instant mashed potatoes like me

imagine having such a shitty diet that you need to get your micro-nutrients from animal filters.

Bitch, you just don't know how to cook it.

>shitty diet
no, you're the one with a shitty diet if you aren't eating liver. People often look to fruits and vegetables for vitamins and minerals, but liver far surpasses them all in terms of nutrient content.

Thoughts on dessicated beef liver tablets?

Have been giving them to my gf ,as part of her recovery from the suicide starvation death cult of veganism, in the equivalent doses to ~1oz per day of raw beef liver. Ancestral Supplements brand.

Haven't taken them myself because they are expensive, mayhaps I should?

Why does everyone on Jow Forums pretend they don't take a multivitamin? I take a multivitamin and feel fine able to lift and race. Of course kikes tell you not to trust how you feel.

can buy liver pretty cheap, it's $7/lb here.
slice it into .5 oz pieces
freeze it
eat one after dinner as a dessert.

Eat frozen? Raw? Or just cook it up fast? Or cook then freeze?

She's scared of food so gonna keep her on the tablets, curious of what you think of them?

I'm the fag posting in all the vegan threads about how I saved her from the death cult... Gonna cook up her story into some pasta and make regular anti vegan threads.

Thanks!

Reply meant for

>shitty diet
How do you think carnivorous predators get their vitamins if they aren't much on leaves or grass between every hunt? They go straight for the heart and liver, I don't know that there's anything better for you to eat.

Attached: 1545272054172.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

leave it raw, eat it frozen
takes away bitter flavor, it's like a treat

>eat raw, frozen liver
>as dessert
Why are Americans so retarded?

You should only consume liver once a week. Aside from that it is really good for you.

Why only once?

Good calf's liver is fantastic
lightly breaded and fried in bacon grease and served with sautee'd onions and potatoes the absolute best.

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1553013030498.gif (141x141, 483K)

liver is also a food that has toxic ammounts of copper and vitamin A

>>Vitamin A: 860–1,100% RDI
Enjoy your weakened bones and non alcoholic fatty liver disease

ever occurred to you that maybe there's a reason why people aren't just eating liver all day you fucking dumb nigger?

well they eat the stomach, intestines, liver, heart, muscle and tendon, skin and even some fur form the animals they fucking kill, you don't, so stop larping dumbass

You are a gay faggot nigger, liver is a great source of vitamins and minerals.