1000k calories a day

1000k calories a day
Someone please tell me what to eat for maximum satiety and nutrition and weight loss

Attached: bowl-full-of-eggs.jpg (1100x734, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdedge.com/ccjm/article/96116/diabetes/protein-sparing-modified-fast-obese-patients-type-2-diabetes-what-expect.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge.

>1 million calories a day

Meat for protein
Vegetables and fruit to fill up your stomach and micros

Baked beans, cans of spinach, oranges

Equals 1000 kcals

6oz chicken
4 eggs
2 servings of shredded cheese
1 cup of broccoli
1 protein shake

One meal a day, drink water to sustain in the morning. If you feel de-energized, get some bread and make the food in sandwhich form. It will boost your caloric intake by a bit, be warned.

Take a general minerals supplement, fish oil, and daily vitamin. This will cover anything you don't get from your shallow diet.
Do cardio to stay heart-healthy, and also lift because it will make you cut weight much faster than only doing cardio

If you mean 1000kcal a day that is slightly too low. But if it's what ypu really want to do then following PSMF (protein sparing modified fasting) is the best bet. Basically eat 1.5g protein per kg of body mass then make the rest of the calories up with fat. Protein = 4kcal/g Fat = 8-9 kcal/g. Only do this for a couple weeks before transitioning into a more stable higher calorie diet (at least 1600kcal).

user...

Twink

Sorry, I meant 1000. I was tired. Thanks for the responses, guys

>protein sparing modified fasting
It says :Unfortunately, many patients tend to regain weight after completing a PSMF program. Additional strategies are needed to maintain weight loss" on mdedge.com/ccjm/article/96116/diabetes/protein-sparing-modified-fast-obese-patients-type-2-diabetes-what-expect. If the weight is regained, isn't this quite bad in the long term?

foods to eat:
>cottage cheese
>fat free greek yogurt
>extremely low calorie condiments such as pepper, onions sauce, mustard etc
>turkey, chicken and pork
>large veg (broccoli, carrot etc)
>diet sodas
>large amounts of black coffee (reduces hunger, bonus points if you slightly perturb your stomach as you won't want to eat)
>cauliflower mash and cauliflower rice
>i have found immense satiety with brown bread

things to avoid
>all liquid calories including oils, dressings and even low calorie pasta sauces
>rice, even brown
>all sugar besides fruit
>ALCOHOL (hundreds of calories in liquid form + lowering of inhibitions + munchies = big cheats)
>all spreads
>red meats
>fatty fish
>fatty things in general such as nuts, seeds, avocado etc no matter how diet appropriate instagram may make you believe these things are

eat most during times you're most hungry to minimize long periods of sustained hunger. for most, including myself, this means coffee in the morning only until the day's hunger sets in. if you're hungry, eat, and unless you are hungry, do not eat - this way you'll skirt around hunger as much as possible (within reason, don't space your meals out to such an extent that your meal plan is significantly disrupted).

(1/2)

Broccoli is really filling and very low calorie. It's my go to vegetable on a cut.

have an apple and a glass of water 30 minutes before eating

(2/2)

identify the difference between cravings and hunger as far as possible. chances are you will rarely feel only one or only the other at a given moment. a good test as to whether you're feeling mostly hungry or mostly cravings is how much you want to eat a raw carrot, cold oats and water etc. hungry individuals will want these foods and craving individuals will not. don't assess your "hunger" based on how much you want your favourite bulking foods because chances are you'll want that all the time.

also take comfort from the fact that cravings and impulsive dietary behaviours cease over time if your discipline is maintained and exercised (you will need to do this as the diet will get harder over time), and from the fact that hunger pangs don't last very long (5-15 minutes for most unless you allow your willpower to be overcome and end up snacking).

drink a large glass of water before every meal and whenever you go for a piss. i keep a glass in the shitter to remind me. piss, sip, optional hand wash then leave.

i will also add that, unless you're eating 1000kcal a day for a very good reason, and unless you're a female with a low bodyfat on a harsh mini cut, that deficit is at best unsustainable for more than 4-6 weeks and is almost certainly suboptimal for more than 1-2 weeks, and at worst wholly inappropriate (and may lead to such a battering of the will that a binge and relapse at the end is inevitable, or may lead to a miserably difficult attitude to food for weeks afterwards even if you manage to keep on top of things, provided you don't break during the cut itself). you will have to be exceptionally attentive to how you're recovering from workouts if you're lifting too, which i hope you are. expect gym performance to plummet. if i have been too hasty in my assumptions then good luck, otherwise i hope you have given enough attention to the psychological aspect to dieting, which i suspect you haven't or you'd be eating more than that.

> shredded cheese
If you’re going to eat cheese at least get something high quality

raw beef liver

Thanks for the detailed response. I'm a woman with a BMR of under 1200. How am I supposed to make any remaining weight loss progress without restricting my calories to at least 1000?

>consume diet soda

>don't eat rice

youre a fucking retard dude

It was only a guess because, being a healthy size female is uncommon in America.

no, you are mistaken. i don't give two shits what american neuroticism fuelled garbage you're thinking about with diet soda but they are consistently proven to be exceptionally effective in tackling sweet tooth cravings.

rice is higher in calories for the satiety it provides than other carb sources, even brown rice. cauliflower rice is an immediate replacement where satiety is concerned. come back with some proper arguments if you fancy having another pop.

>I'm a woman with a BMR of under 1200
that is fine, you can disregard my final note on the motivation for that number of calories. you have chosen an appropriate deficit, and i had wrongly assumed you were a male looking for a quick fix.

one final remark to make is that you should also take comfort from the fact that your cycle/hormones will be disrupted and possibly lead to periods of stronger than usual cravings, but as long as you recognize these moments for what they are you will probably have a better time handling them.

>large amounts of black coffe

Yeah i heard heart strokes are really good for weight loss

T I L A P I A
I
L
A
P
I
A

100g of tilapia
>128kcal
>26g protein
26g of protein is 104 kcals, this means you are eating virtually PURE protein. It's as lean as it gets. You can stuff your ass with it and you are fine. It's not as cheap and not as protein-dense as chicken breast but it tastes great and it's extremely lean

Attached: tilapia.jpg (640x467, 41K)

Short term, high caffiene consumption is harmless. And even if not, OP didn't as about squeezing out as much old age years as possible, OP asked about satiety. It's not like I recommended eating a tablespoon of cyanide for breakfast.

>US education

Attached: 1494137478717.jpg (3000x2149, 726K)

Literally poison fish

Noon = 6 Eggs, 1/2 a small avocado, 1000mg vitamin C
4:00PM = 8oz ground beef, 1/2 small avocado, 5000 iu vitamin D
8:00PM = 6 eggs or 6oz salmon, about 1 cup of spinach
* drink plain tea or coffee in between meals

That’s my cutting diet. Gets me sub 10% body fat every summer and I feel great while I’m doing it. I follow a 5 day bro split but I’ve been lifting for 20 years so I’m allowed to do a bro split.

Would you recommend this over eating it all in one meal?
Also I think I have to cut that it half for the correct number of calories for me.

Potatoes

Burger education in effect.

It's alright fren, I got it. These idiots like to pretend we don't refer to kcal every time we say calories.

Attached: 1549318735653.png (700x700, 113K)

proof please