Are Manlets cursed?

5’6 are we just fucking cursed???

Attached: F3B6F86A-2546-4A3B-BB3A-A5B0F02CDAC8.jpg (1242x1242, 289K)

5'8 here

Stop being a little bitch brah and lets lift.

I sometimes get really depressed that I’m only 5’10, then I remember how much worse it could really be.

Attached: 1551812659001.webm (640x640, 666K)

Kek. 5'11 here. Cant agree more.

mogged

Attached: 3429342.jpg (600x600, 31K)

You two are doing something wrong. I'm 5'10 and I've never had trouble with women.

Lmao.

yeah I'm 5'8" and already feel heightmogged by half the white guys on campus, can't imagine what being 5'6" or under would feel like.

>let's just overcompensate!

Everyone knows why you toddlers lift and it's hilarious.

please let me be your dom

I don’t really have any issues with women (most jabs at my height tend to be light hearted flirting). I just hate getting mogged so often, and my dad is 6’0 so I feel like I didn’t reach my genetic potential and cucked myself. Like I said though when I get down about it I suddenly remember that at least I’m average, and that some poor bastards out there get mogged by me.

6ft here. I'm on your team though, every time I'm with a woman and I hear here being a height-ist I put her in her place. I have no room for that kind of negativity in my life.

So when I break their heart, hopefully they go for a shorter guy because at least they are less heightist when they leave me.

I’m 5’9.5 and I would literally cut my left ball off to be 5’11. I have no idea why I feel like the extra 1-2 inches would change that much, I guess it’s cause 5’11 pushes you into that “over average” territory. Like if you stuck some boots on you’d be 6 foot for all intents and purposes.

You're getting Jow Forums shitposting get to your head. All of my friends are 6'1-6'4 and I don't care.

I'm 5'11.5 and 6'0-6'1 in boots and every inch does make a difference, I can feel a difference just between wearing boots and flat sneakers. When you're extremely short or tall an inch here or there isn't a big deal, you're still short or tall. But going from average to above average feels like a big deal.

Still better than being both weak and short
your attitude is the reason you don't have friends by the way

where fo you guys live that height plays an important role?
im 24 and never saw that anyone got shit on because hes just 5.6 or something

Sorry you need 2 be 6ft to ride

>6'2"
>have fucked up leg bones so I need to wear shoe inserts that make me look 6'4"
>make sure to hang from pullup bar for a minute before I go out to get up to 6'5" and further mog all my manlet friends
feelsgoodman

Same here. Im 6ft1 in a manlet country and it is bs how women get away with this shit.

>cripple cuck thinks he can mog anybody

6'3 here never had any trouble with women

Attached: 1549918957178.jpg (2412x3048, 583K)

Yeah I feel the same sticking some boots on to push me to around 5’11, but I figured most of it was in my head. I dunno brah, 5’11 just seems like a based height where 5’9 is dogshit.

If you're >5'7 you unironically have no reason to complain, normies don't even pay attention to height.

>be 5'10"
>wear 3" shoe inserts
>mog the lanklets
>some spiral into a deep depression
hehehe

>user, I was watching you squat and noticed that you have poor ankle mobility, are those orthodics I see you using too? Pathetic!
Cope harder manlet, i'm gonna ask the doc to add an inch to my inserts

I'm 5'5 turbo manlet with 7" cock

I shit you not i fucked four thots last week off tinder

Kek at least my bones formed correctly my lankie friend

>"Yeah, my dad owns a car dealership"

>be 5'6 in high school
>did this to my tall lanky friends if they were in my way since I had decent upper body strength and they were light

>be 5'8 now
>always scared karma's gonna catch up to me
Th-thanks

Your pitiful attempts to upset me are about as laughable as your 1 rep max lmao.

Attached: donald-trump-shrug-1024x551.jpg (1024x551, 108K)

>be 5'9"
>wear 3inch inserts in 1 inch boots
>tell every short girl I meet I'm 6'3
>they believe me

Attached: 126793265122165.png (600x528, 594K)

>never had trouble with women
women are trouble, theres no winning.

How tall is your mom?

5’5/5’6 I think

Exactly your height, but wouldn't even spare a toe for that extra Inch and a half. Being 5‘11“ to 6‘1“ would be perfect, yes, but not being disabled is way more important

How does mocking manlets make you any better than the thots you hate so much, exactly. On one hand you despise how superficial women are and on the other you wish death on shorter men.
>inb4 it's banter bro
Yeah, no. These Jow Forums mongrels believe what they're typing.
>inb4 cope
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>here all these stories of women going out with tall guys saying how they wouldnt have bothered going out with them if they were shorter
>my first and only gf left me (5'8) for a guy who was a skelly lanklet (6'3)
>never told me the reason why she cheated on me for him but it was obvious
>used to always see her piggy back ride on his shoulders
>never did that with me
>would always reach up to high five him

It was awful to be honest

5'11 is THE comfiest height. But at 5'9 you really shouldn't be stressing. Confidence and personality still can make up for height at this stage despite what fit says. I had this guy in my BJJ class who was around 5'9 and he was extremely confident, spoke loud and deep in the locking room and just all around carried himself in commanding way. He was liked and clearly respected by everyone in the class. He did have a nice face too but I feel like that was just a plus.

She probably would have still cheated if you were 6’3.

Yep, you got height cucked by your mom. I'm the same way, dad is 6 ft and my mom is 5'2 and I ended up being 5'8. Meanwhile my uncle on my dad's side is also around 6ft but his wife is 5'10 and her son is like 6'3 so go figure.

Dont knock up womanlets if you wish to have your son be tall.

Attached: 1538309801549.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

This. Pretty sure she would've cheated regardless.

I highly doubt it. They guy had a very similar personality and interests to mine. I strongly think height was a big factor in it.

The height may have played a factor, but there would definitely be other factors at play. If you were taller no doubt the other issues would have still persisted and she still would have gone looking for reassurance in another mans arms. I say this as a 6’1 guy who’s ex cheated on him with a 5’7 el goblino.

True doms don't say "please let me be your dom"

But he is on the right track. The only ways guys like you, me, and can hope to find happiness in this life is by submitting to taller, superior women and pleasuring them with our labor and money.

5’5ish is slightly above average height for a woman though, so you would have thought I would have at least made 5’11.

>dad is 5'8
>mom is 4'10
>brother is 5'6
>im 5'8

Attached: 1497191384149.gif (400x300, 309K)

Other user here, I got cheated on a guy who was slightly shorter than me and his interests and shit was all similar to mine. It was like she was bootleg version of me.

6'4 here with 4'11 wife. Can confirm she gets mogged 24/7 by me

She was dating a bootleg version of me*

God damn fuck is wrong with me today?

>tfw blessed with Dutch genes

sometimes, I have a nightmare in which i am a manlet. but then i wake up and realize i am still 6'4.

Attached: 1552949282233.gif (245x230, 871K)

Tall women really is the answer to the manlet question. We need to find our amazons to climb onto and conquer and create powerful sons for the future.

Attached: tall gf.png (1481x911, 2.44M)

>dating kids
C'mon son.

Attached: 1471764587007.jpg (720x960, 128K)

>dad is 5'7
>mom is 5'0
>im 6'0
lol

How tall was your postman?

I dont doubt it. I was a HUGE fucking beta and a pushover and tend to worry a lot and over think things when I was in highschool (raised by single mother). She must have seen that and saw I was just an unstable wreck and she just cut her losses.

Obviously 6'

191 cm here as well, always had trouble with women.

>be 5’10.5
>wear boots that give ~1 inch in height
>tell girl im 5’9
>a symphony of “NYEEEHHH ACKCHYULLY IM 5’9 AND YOURE AT LEAST TWO INCHES TALLER THAN ME” erupts in the distance

Attached: 18D7EFAD-689A-446C-9E07-9F71A34CDA64.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Go away, Jow Forums.

I think you might be an autistic genius. Tell people you're shorter than you actually are then get torqued when they correct you and say that you're take than that. Love it

I feel sorry for you Americans.You all are manlets compared to Europians. 6" is pretty average here.

>Might have to visit America someday and get some ladies

Attached: 1553101230174.jpg (444x566, 251K)

>I was a HUGE fucking beta and a pushover and tend to worry a lot and over think things
There's your problem.

I am 5'10 but dutch
That's pretty much 5'6 if it were any other country. just kill me

Attached: 1553392950189.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Be me 5'3

This is the body God gave me and i've learned to live with it.

>inb4 kys manlet

Attached: IMG_20190401_200118_875.jpg (320x260, 26K)

It's not unless you live in the Netherlands.

That's brutal
My little sister is taller than that

based and redpilled
manlet here so i applied the same trick while deadlifting a PR.

>qt mires
>"looks heavy, how much doyou lift?"
"oh you know.. about 130 kg"
>gym bros and trainers chime in saying that was akchually 225- 230 kilos

same thing happened to me. 5'2 mother and 6'2 father. Both me and my brother are 5'8 on the dot.

Well, i am from Latvia. From what i see it's pretty average here.We have the tallest women and top 5 tallest men

Attached: 1552744163846.png (400x400, 170K)

Latvian average height is 5'11 but close enough, I guess.

So fucking true, Male teen Scandinavians and Slavs average 6'2 nowadays, imagine how easy it'll be for them in a few years to impregnate american shawties.

i was never insecure about my height until i discovered Jow Forums

thanks faggots

Are you me?

You just answered why she left you, stop fucking obsessing over height

I doubt it, arabs are pretty short in general.

That's a good attitude. I'm 5'5" and I've never had any trouble getting female attention. I even dated a girl who was taller than me.

It's a handicap for a woman to be 5'10". Not many men want a girl who's taller than them in heels.

That makes you look like a moron who can't perform basic mental math. Both the girl AND the gym bros are laughing behind your back WHILE having group sex.

Same here. 5'7" and I have fucked plenty of taller women. 6'1" was the tallest. Plenty of 5'8" to 5'11" girls. Shortest I think was 5ft. I would say most have been around my height.

Don't act insecure about it and you'll do fine. That also means don't overcompensate. Go ahead and lift, but don't go full roid abuse monster mode.
Getting in good shape with a good looking body is never bad. Abusing roids looks try hard.

In fact, "try hard" is the one thing you really want to avoid regardless of height in any element of your life. Don't be fucking weird.

5'10" isn't actually short outside of memes

am 5'7 and trust me, normies notice and make comments.

Same thing with me. Idk how tall my dad is but somewhere around 6ft, my mom is really short (womanlet). I'm currently 11days away from 19 years old and 5'7.
Don't knock up womanlets.

Enjoy manlet children. Fuck you, your children will hate you.

It's on the lower end of average among young whites in europe. I'm 5ft10 and when i leave the ghetto and go to a white area the average teenager is easily over 180cm.

youre still a manlet mentally tho

Its funny that I have had girls tell me straight to my face that I'm hot enough my that it makes up for my height, its pretty funny how fucking blatant they are about it.
5'6 turbo manlet also with a 7" cock, my fucking man

I'm 6'5 and have never even spoken to a girl who wasn't related to me

Kek i look identical to my dad, just goes to show the importance of childhood nutrition. My parents were dirty cuban rats starving every day since birth, and i was a fat happy American mutt eating mcdonalds every day since birth

I'm 5'10 bros...........

Are you me?
Are you also the younger brother?

>5'11
>used to lie that I was 5'10" to make my friends feel better
>10 years later
>new friends, almost all are 6'+ lanklets
>get measured at the docs
>ACTUAL 5'10"
It's a jungle out there

yes fren

Attached: 1535348780591.png (790x837, 301K)

Projection: the post

Lol I say I'm 6' and only men can tell I'm lying

6' here, never had any women

I'm 6'6 and I feel like it's too tall to the point women feel intimidated or something, the sweet spot really is between 6'2 and 6'4

i still dont understand the thought of manlets needing to prove they're actually worthy to society lol. u have to get to the point where she actually wants to see your cawk before u can flex it to her. "i have a massive 7 inch cawk bish" probably isnt the best pickup line, but then again i'm not a manlet so i could be wrong, it might be different for someone of ur stature

Attached: gohan.jpg (480x360, 18K)

This. With me