My stepbrother started lifting and I'm worried he might have body dysmorphia...

My stepbrother started lifting and I'm worried he might have body dysmorphia, how can I tell him I like him the way he is already?

Attached: tumblr_osjg8s7CiN1qetzouo5_400.gif (290x370, 2.76M)

SS + GOMAD

Don’t get in his way cuck

Its just too much, he goes 4 times in a week and doesnt even fast food anymore.

He is already very handsome, tall, nice and has a good voice. It's not neccessary.

withhold sex until he stops

We are siblings???
we dont have sex because he has a girlfriend

But seriously, should i talk to our parents? or his friends?

>doesn't even fast food anymore
>not necessary

I only see improvement.

Attached: reaction image.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You faggot, there's nothing wrong with it. Let him do what he wants. He's not harming anyone you toxic shit excuse of a stepbrother.

Attached: 8e7.png (1024x1024, 74K)

Hes farming himself.

i have two friends that are brothers and they fuck all the time. live the wincest dream faggot

*harming

and I mean having a cake, cookies or fast food sometimes is not that bad! I want him to enjoy his life and not always think superficial especially cause hes handsome already and no girl even deserves him because hes too good

this

Attached: crab.jpg (299x169, 11K)

first of all, my brother is straight. And I highly doubt they fuck if they are biological brothers. Maybe blow or handsjobs but no penetration

Who is that?

oh they absolutely fuck. one of them has told me all about it ;)

I don't believe it. Give me the story and at least make it sound realistic,

Jack Grealish, footballer

they're in their 30s now and they live alone together and have been doing stuff since they were about 14 years old. habeeb it.

Cheers

Why would he tell you about it? it's just not realistic

you're asking a lot of questions, crab.

Your story is falling apart, crabpleaser.

believe it or not, it doesnt change anything. I don't make shit up.

Well I don't care unless they are hot and you have video proof. My step brother is straight and I just want to help him.

then go to the gym with him if you want to help him. help him by helping yourself.

I want him to enjoy his life and not encourage him with his new addiction.

I guarantee he's enjoying his life more than you are yours. lifting is therapeutic for many.
You don't know addiction. Addiction is selling everything you to ensure you stay high. its losing your family and friends, kids, home, etc. fuck off with your tumblr sjw bullshit.

Where is gemposter when you need her(male)