No Chin ups thread?

No Chin ups thread?

Attached: getimage.jpg (350x222, 10K)

Already did 65 neutral grip ones today.

about to be doing a 100.

preparing some meatsauce for the week and doing these 100 chins on the side.

do americans eat kaviar?

Jesus. That's insane, dude. I'm trying to add volume each pull day, I wonder how soon I'll get to a 100.

brah, I'm not doing a 100 in one go. I do 12 x 8.

I could maybe do 18 in one go.

Imagine doing chin-ups instead of pull-ups

I do the russian ladder thing, my 65 are a total too, I'm not a psycho. At the moment I'm doing 10+10+9+8 and so on and adding 10 each pull workout. At this amount I'm actually starting to see the effects of exhaustion on all further lifts(curls especially). I should probably lower the volume and start doing weighted.

For some reason wide grip chin ups cause a shooting pain in my right forearm. It's been happening for two months, I have no idea what's up. I might've torn something somewhere. So I do neutral grip.

>wide grip chin ups
*wide grip pull ups

remember when I was a skinnyfat fuck who could only do two.

Now I'm at 18.

I went from 0 to 65 total in about three month. Assisted ones and negatives helped at first.

should we post bodies together? U first. :3

Nah, I'm not at my goal bodyweight yet. 6 kilos to go. Then I'll have enough balls to post in cb threads and get a tinder account

Did my first 5x5 on chin ups yesterday, feeling good boys. Now tell me that's shit tier numbers

Nah, you're fine. After you can do 5 volume starts going up like crazy. You can add 1 rep each pull day and recover.

Might be ulnar entrapment. Happens to me sometimes when my elbow is loaded (pull ups, curls, etc).
Google "ulnar nerve gliding exercise" - any time I get a pinch in my elbow or pain up my forearm, I do a couple of those real quick and it gets me through the exercise.

>not doing one arm negatives

>not doing regular one arm

rollypolioly

Roll

If you don´t eat Kalles kaviar, or if you have to pick a kaviar brand and don´t pick Kalles, you´re literally an idiot or an
>Inföding

Was in the park, noticed a pullup bar, did 10 more. 75 total for the day.

> inte mjukost och makrill på burk som pre workout
>bög

It's common. Jeff Cavaliere made a video on it, check it out