How come I look and weigh exactly the same despite significant gains in weights I can handle compared to 2 months ago?

How come I look and weigh exactly the same despite significant gains in weights I can handle compared to 2 months ago?

Pic is today.

Attached: IMG_20190402_155606.jpg (1078x1851, 388K)

This is a couple of months ago, for reference.
I've been rigorous in training and attacked the weights with vigor

Attached: IMG_20190127_103531.jpg (1402x2285, 619K)

Because you're still covered in fat, albeit less than before. Keep working out, change your diet faggot.

Shit diet. Count your macros and calories. Diet is the most important factor

You do look a bit better but your muscles are mostly covered in fat. Gotta work on your nutrition.

It's all diet OP. 90% of your fitness hinges on it. You did lose some fat but if you wanna attack the rest of your hate-handles, it's time for you to count your calories. Consider low-carb shit too unless you're looking to lift huge.

Because you are a disgusting fat fuck

OP here. Thanks for the advice.

My appetite has increased. I'm getting hungry all the time. My heat output even when doing nothing is also higher than usual.

How do I stop myself from devouring an entire horse? What do you guys do?

I don't eat anything before 2 pm. That's a general rule, then I eat meat and veggies only. High fat med protein low carb. I drink black coffee and water any time of the day

Ain't that the truth brother.
Buut...i'm working on it, I think that is what really matters. Here is me in December 2018.

Attached: IMG_20181224_121200.jpg (1321x1641, 410K)

Self discipline. There is no other way. Just control yourself.

Your muscles improved, but they are covered in fat so you can't see them.

You have 2 options:
- go on a cut (diet) to lose fat in a short time, lose all your gains in the process, then resume working out and bulking.
- keep working out as usual, eat a lot of food, but avoid junk food at all costs. You will keep your gains, but it will take more time. (this is what i did)

Bulking is retarded

So just in general, all across the board, getting bigger and gaining muscle (and some fat) is retarded? Are you retarded?

How will you lose all gains if you continue to exercise?

unless you're going strongman-mode then you don't need to bulk more than 100-200 calories in a surplus, otherwise you'll just accrue bodyfat.

Find your maintenance, OP, go +100-200kcal, and really ramp up your protein intake whilst training hard.

You can also gain muscle whilst in a deficit, despite what everybody thinks, it just makes training a little harder.

Attached: 10682338053_c7656962ae_b.jpg (1024x678, 552K)

I lifted for 6 months, aggressively on maintenance and ended the 6 months looking exactly the same.

The next 6 months I lifted on a +500cal, gained 10-15lbs and only 1-2%bf

That is just my personal experience, though

"Would u rather be a fat cunt or a sikkunt?" - Zyzz

Exact same boat here. I've decided to keep pushing and cut later, no absurd dirty bulking though. Gains are too steady and nice for now.

Because the gains are mostly neurological and apply only to those practiced movements. Ask yourself: How much have you added to your squat? Now ask yourself: How much higher can you jump? Exactly. Real gains take longer than a few months.

Muscle is under the fat, fatty
If you're hungry, eat bananas as a snack or a salad. NEVER have breakfast, just water and you'll forget your hungry once the hunger pangs fade

You are slimmer and wider - look at the angle your arms hang at and where your shoulders are compared to your gut.

Just eat meat, fish, vegetables and pulses. Avoid sugar at all costs (that includes bread). Have two protein shakes a day and eat a number of small meals. With that bfp you can run a slight deficit and still build muscle. Stop eating shit and train hard and you'll make progress. No fucking sugar though.

>I literally just started lifting and my physique hasn't radically changed

If you're increasing your lifts, being consistent, and being safe, you're going to make it.

What's so bad about having a breakfast?

How did I not notice this! Thanks user.

I'm all fired up lads. Expect more of me next month. I will work hard and present new results.

you became slightly fatter, grats

squeeze your tits and tell us if milk is coming out, if yes drink that milk for free protein

>My appetite has increased. I'm getting hungry all the time.

This is ok. Eat foods that are not as calorie dense but fill you up, I recommend pic related.

60kcal per 100g.

Attached: file.png (972x712, 489K)

pretty good for two months desu. you just got fat covering the muscle. doing it right for a year and then compare.

seig hunt

It's mine too, man. Recomping is a massive meme. One of those things that sounds good in theory, but doesn't tend to work out in the real world except for extremely fat people or people on gear.

D I E T

i personally think recomping only works for roidheads too.. i wasted like 2 years attempting to "recomp" i basically fluctuated around the same 5 lbs while looking like shit the entire time. I didn't see results until I aggressively cut down to 11% bf and began bulking up from there.

Pic related is me in december after being a skinnyfat blob for 5 years prior

Attached: 4-12-18.png (546x822, 375K)

pic related is my skinnyfat body after attempting to recomp for 2 years dead srs

Attached: 29-4-2018.png (372x592, 290K)

what did the cut look like?

currently trying the same

Ty user. Atm im doing this agressive cut. How long did you cut to 11%?

good for you, dude

I got so fed up with being skinnyfat that I began my cut with a 72 hour fast (supplementing potassium and sodium)... after that I followed the keto meme diet and honestly I think it really helped preserve muscle while dropping fat. I did this for like 6 months or so until i was unbearably skinny. Now I'm slowly trying to bulk back up without putting on the fat again.

lol really?

I did keto for 2 years and it only rekt my cns at some point doing 5/3/1

still skinny fat

Yeah you still look like shit you could lose that weight in a week if you really tried

Stop posting this shit

Ya I dunno maybe try fasting - I think that is what really got me going. I'm convinced that being skinnyfat is some sort of hormonal issue. But the fasting was interesting, I didn't feel any weaker after it but I had dropped 2-3 lbs.

did you fast fo weeks or just these 3 days

honestly my main concern is muscle loss because the last 6 months were full of gains

sadly double the amount of fat though

Im eating +-2100cal with high protein and normal carbs. Doing RP in my lifts and running time at the moment.

I think ill make out my way from skinny fat hell without losing lean mass.

Attached: faslk.png (991x1008, 124K)

depends on your weight bf% and muscularity

I did a one-month protein sparing modified fast and cut down to 13%. That was the point where my lack of muscle and strength was more demoralizing than my body fat. Right now I'm 5 weeks into a +300-400 calorie bulk and have made more progress in that time than I did in several months of recomping.

I fasted for 3 days (72 hours). I don't think you lose any muscle on a shorter fast like this. You can take a look into the science behind it, but IIRC the gist of it is that your body goes into a state where it consumes fat, preserves muscle, and produces HGH. The theory behind this is because if you're starving then you need the energy and capability to get food, and so instead of your body shutting down, it actually puts you in a state of overdrive.

But again, I'm no expert. The theory sounded good to me, I tried it, and I liked the results. It's worth a shot.

You’ve lost some weight but it seems like you should’ve lost more.

+1 to what this user is saying, I did a similar thing and after a 48hr snake juice (what he described in his water) fast I switched to OMAD and have gone from 187lb to 177lb in about a week. My energy levels feel much more stable, stomach is less bloated.

He looks slimmer because he's tanner and has better posture. Without either of those, he would look exactly the same.

Im not op .. really? im always hungry and sometimes i get headaches. Maybe im gaining.

This might be a shitpost but for the people curious for the answer, it's that you've likely been eating more because of the increased physical demand on your body from exercise and haven't noticed it. Calories in being less than calories out is the only thing that will cause weight loss and more exposed muscles. Count your calories, prioritize protein, that's about all there is to it.

I'm pretty sure I recomped. But it started with a hard cut. Nothing but chicken and salad and cardio. Then a month later I started weight lifting and I kept losing weight. I think it's a genetics fat predisposition type of thing

Fuck, nice progress. Height and before/after weight? I have 15 more lbs of fat to lose (at 17-18% now) and I've been stuck here for a month, binging on weekends.