So this....this is the power of natty bodybuilding...amazing

So this....this is the power of natty bodybuilding...amazing.

Attached: 0LFJPSW.jpg (1440x1439, 155K)

I will bet my entire bug collection that this twigga didn’t eat nearly enough or train often if even with weights at all.

But also just gear. Nothing wrong with a couple test cycles every year or so

you could also post pics of the idiots geared out of their mind and look like complete shit. It goes both ways. Obviously natty is harder, without the same results. This kid didnt even try

>plus ten kg
what
where did those 10kg go

better than the alternative

Attached: 334_KB.jpg (540x833, 382K)

Mind sharing your bug collection, user?

anorexic people are so fucking retards, they just have to eat for cure their issue. Why don't they eat ? omfg fucking monkeys

>13-16

Wow. Who would have thought a 16 year old would still be a skinny boy. What's with all the fucking roid shills on here recently? You think anyone's that retarded?

Kingus Maximus

Attached: PQN9xO2.png (793x599, 799K)

XD why are you anorexic? Just eat lmao

Literally just eat.

yeah it's the same for depressive people. I mean you are sad, but if you are on 4 chan 24/24h, playing videogames. I mean, just go out fuck some pussy, do something and be happy. Really monkeys everywhere

based boomer psychologist

Attached: hi26bofmuz111.jpg (750x684, 67K)

This but unironically

I am happy, but I am also depressed lmao

woah he looks like shit

Attached: 02485CDA-D2B7-4659-AD10-C5DEBD78BF66.jpg (640x640, 58K)

ayy lmao
You can't force yourself to be happy. But you can force yourself to eat. Because calories are calories even if you're not feeling like it

dude lmao
just be happy. stop being such a faggot. depression isnt real

Keep coping

>cope! COPE

Attached: A356FFD9-AB82-4296-89D1-94A441D08077.jpg (647x740, 44K)

A wojak? I guess suddenly calories entering your mouth become pixie dust.

you're so fuckin retarded it's not even funny lol
do you even know what anorexia is?
it's not
>i don't wanna eat lmao
have you ever met anyone with anorexia?
have you ever read anything about anorexia?

if you're baiting then grats you rustled my shit up, if not you're embarrassing considering how arrogant you come off as

yikes
its seems to be you are posting on the wrong board. the schizoid board this way

Attached: A0B3FA72-CE63-4969-A6C0-D69E256CB0D3.jpg (350x350, 24K)

cute! cute!

He isn't wrong faggot. Literally just drink a gallon of milk everyday.

On the barbell, dummy

>someone loves you

Attached: 1552441746475.jpg (1125x1106, 260K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Anorexia Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Towards The Fridge Like Nigga Just Put Food In Your Mouth Haha

It’s hard for us non fat fucking slobs to eat that much.

Fuck you you faggots are gonna copy it

i dont get it. how does one attain a body like that?

He's right though. Just eat lmao.

eating is disgusting

Yea and what's the deal with homeless people right? Just get a house

wut

True, anorexia is one of the most difficult mental health disorders to treat.

But if you even have a modicum of personal responsibility you won’t develop it in the first place.

>high contrast filters
>lighting
>steroids + eating at a high deficit

Fucking entomologic cunt I just wanna see your ladyboy(bug)

i fasted for 18 hours (i have non diabetic hypoglycemia) and when i ate i felt like i was gonna die, and since then every time i eat i get nauseous. im pretty much afraid to eat now and as a fat fuck this is actually a huge advantage. maybe ill actually lose some fucking weight.

>went to the gym 5 times

>no humanity

Attached: depressed.png (700x644, 420K)

Yeah well fuck you I don’t show off my insects to just anyone buddy

absolutely freakish

Damn.. Mirin. What program is this guy running?

>undead mode

Cute twink desu

Yeah let’s be real here user, that image is only the edge case and describes actual depressed people.
Most cunts suffering from self diagnosed memepression are lazy faggots who sit around 12 hours a day, have no friends, do copious amounts of drugs and drink every day, and generally have no discipline or sense of direction at all.
Keep pretending your self inflicted condition is irreparable depression, though. Maybe your shitty lifestyle will bring an early death so you can be free sooner.

Kek there’s no way he gained 10kg, I’ve gained that much in a year and a half and went from skelly like him to actually having a semblance of muscle

Honestly op dont get discouraged. I started training at 14 because i had shoulder impingement and my left shoulder had atrophied to the point that i couldnt lift it more than parallel.After 2 years of training i barely gained muscle but when i reached 16 i started getting my gains. A lot of guys train for a few years and always their biggest regret is wasting 2-3 ause they didnt know how to train ... still, show me that bug collection

GROUND BEEF?

Attached: 60194518-91C3-4566-9C4B-3B93F9CC035D.jpg (300x300, 12K)

at least show a few. I like cicadas, they are adorable.

I lied about having a bug collection

I’ve always wanted to buy and selectively breed some carnivorous inverts like scorpions or tarantulas to be oversized and strong as fuck and then pit them against each other in online bug fighting death matches that people can bet on. Like I’d document their entire lives from egg to adult, making the offspring all fight each other and when I have a champion they face off against the other species

are you me? i had this idea for years.
i know the Chinese would love that shit. those dudes would gamble on anything.
underground bug fighting could be the hot new thing. it's not as bloody and chicken/dog fighting, and has an exotic appeal to it since you can get all sorts of insects.
the only challenge with that is how to make them aggressive and ready to fight. two angry dogs will jump at each other's throats, but i see bugs being more passive.

first anorexic, then a super athlete, now an Asian? how do he do it!

Attached: Untitled.png (653x389, 56K)

SS+GOMAD+OMAD+PPL

This so fucking much. So many idiots think steroids alone give gains, not steroids + diet + ACTUALLY FUCKING LIFTING

A natty who actually tries and has the right diet can even mog a roider because gear isn't everything when it comes to gains

you can see from his girly hips and weak jaw that this is genetic trash

Fuck, is this a lanklet or some deficiency?
I haven't gained any weight in about a decade, lift maybe once a week, and still look thicker.

He's clearly not a lanklet because you can use the door as a referance point for his height, he actually looks pretty short

Looks like his only issue is that he isn't eating enough, 10kg in 3 years is laughable

Bro I’ve been wanting to do it for years too. There actually did use to be some Asian bug fighting, you can find some of the clips on YouTube. But I’d wanna take it to another level because theirs was kinda boring, which would include making the bugs more aggressive. I’m guessing starving them and/or possibly using chemical means would work.

I wonder if you could synthesize arachnid testosterone.

I’m not sure if this would fall into some kind of animal abuse category, I can’t imagine since bugs aren’t just mindless drones that don’t feel the same pain as larger creatures. They just get a signal that tells them “lmao nigga dis bad”

dude alcoholics should just stop drinking lmao problem solved.

>I will bet my entire bug collection

Attached: 9BF250C6-6869-4A83-87E3-72E62DE4F5D2.jpg (640x528, 61K)

my son, you're a chip off the old block!

Attached: Draugr.png (1080x1080, 1.64M)

Chosen Undead

As a twigga who eats not enough I was able to gain 12 lb in a year just working out and not eating much more. This twink is just a faggot

owie that cut deep

grasshoppers are always pissed off it seems. as a kid i used to grab two of them and hold their faces up to each other.. it just ended in blood

my fighter of choice would be a praying mantis. those guys can put up a good fight

I gained 85 pounds in 3.5 years and was still under 20% body fat.

I-Im sorry sir I didn't know there was such high level twigs in this fourm. God speed tiny tig

122>207
Can almost 2/3/4/5 with the exception of ohp. I'd say no longer a twig but I still have the twig mentality. God help me.

Is it normal to feel warmer when you start being fit? I feel like someone turned the heater 5°C higher all the time

>that 0.00001 calorie surplus on a clean bulk

this dude is all lighting and filters, he'd look reasonable otherwise

I still haven't understood if it is possible to make gains on maintenance and basically slowly recompose

Attached: 1531767021554.jpg (200x177, 8K)

It's probably because you're eating more. I had the most unbearable night sweats when I started eating 4k calories and had to eat like 750 before bed.

Dude nobody fucking knows. Jeff Nippard literally made multiple videos acting like he knew the answer and just jumped around the point without saying anything definitive.

bruh what im sayin
if we could get the fatties to put the fork down and the skeles to put the fork up the world would be a better place

If you’re a noob, yes. If you’re experienced, no. Where the line between the two is depends on your genetics.

This is the type of body you get when you just do curls and ab exercises for 3 years, without any understanding of basic weightlifting and progressive overload

Attached: apex twink.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

at least the Draugr aren't framelets

i've only been lifting a couple months and i've already gained half the weight this faggot has and probably the same amount of muscle mass.