Which one is your gf?

Which one is your gf?

Attached: 1510452752315.jpg (800x418, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASZooYTwgEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gf
haha

based haha poster

A shape. Feels good man.

A shape.

>gf

My last and only real one i had was A-shaped..

Heart/pear, with a hip to waist ratio of around 0,6 to 0,65. Top tier breeding material.

>1~2
square

>3~4
round

>5~7
heart

>8~0
inverted
roll

O shape I'd say

heart + hourglass body is elder god tier

Attached: 79B5A8C4-DD8E-416C-AFB4-236D09933302.jpg (1366x570, 183K)

>gf
She’s my wife. Square. And now fat. It sucks and I’m always looking for thots to sext

Ofcourse it is. Anyone who doesn't agree that heart is optimal should get his test checked.

Square

She isn't fat but her fat distribution is not ideal

Between round and heart I love waking her up in the morning with butt kisses :)

Get her to work out with you, retard. You're gonna have a very unhappy marriage otherwise.

My ex is a pear shape god damn i miss swimming in those cheeks man i miss her so much why dont she love me no more man :(

Attached: 25B71143-AB5A-4083-8F28-C48392CE5E6B.jpg (495x359, 25K)

How old? Married for how long? When did she start getting fat? What are you going to do about it?

I'm honestly scared of marriage because I don't want to be stuck with a nagging, fat wife that doesn't want to have sex anymore. But it seems to me that many women become that way after marriage.

>1, 2
>3, 4, 5
>9, dubs
>6, 7, 8

:(

Cause you probably suck irl. And she’s probably fucking Chad as we speak.

Start going on night out with the lads without your GF. That will scare her into workin out.

Whatever makes her happy

Attached: E43D89CD-4680-41B9-A12C-3A783E9F1701.jpg (745x924, 397K)

L-let me check haha.

A shape! haha having a gf is great isn't it guys?

Rolli Polli

rolling. pls no hank hill inverted ass

I feel for you my man. Next time I hit the gym I'll hit it even harder just for you

She cute

H. Can I get her to O or A?

Rawlin'

roll

Cavernous bellybutton

It's wife and A-shape.

Round

Last gf was heart, really skinny but damn she had hips and an ass

rolling

Inverted, since my gf is all flat like a chalk board and always skinny.

was round when we started dating, it's more of a heart shape these days.

not that I mind.

Roll

Kek

Do you mean the one that lives in my dreams?

H-A hybrid. Bretty gud

A shape

H is a man

Roll, gib heart

She had a square.

>tfw no gf

Wife's A shape, as it should be

Last 2 were round.
Also innies.
Thank god, please let me continue this streak.

Rallin

>Square
Seemingly the most unattractive, however, can turn out to have the most meat, aka being the biggest butt. Mostly muscular, though. The potential is pretty awesome - a really big square ass is rare, but an absolute unit. Mostly accompanied by extremely big tits and a big belly (aka "big all over")..
>Round
The classic bubble butt. Can get hyper-large, like the square. It will never achieve the raw width of other butts, but the dorsal projection is great. This is what an "onion" or "bubble" looks like. Mostly accompanied by a small or even tiny waist, which makes the hip-waist ratio pretty crazy even though the ass lacks in width.
>Heart
Kinda the jack of all trades among asses. This one is usually mostly fat, very jiggly and can grow very, very wide and bubbly, depending on genetics of the woman. The usual "wide load" fertility goddesses you know from the net have this ass, just extremely large. Usually accompanied by big thighs.
>Inverted
A hit and miss. With no fat or muscle, it can look like Hank Hill ass, ie. negative ass. With fat, muscle or both, it usually looks like some unreal work of surgery, since it is accompanied by a tiny waist and tiny thighs usually. Can be 2/10 or 12/10, depending. Fore the latter, you gotta feed your girl, man. And I mean food.

A hole is a hole - no matter behind which type of butt cheeks it's delicious lips hide.

Attached: 1553281294076.jpg (2448x3264, 1.76M)

Roll

Attached: sandy_feel.jpg (1280x574, 319K)

Based , inb4 H shape cope

Attached: Dade.png (812x462, 182K)

c-cute💯

roll

she was A shape with extra of thicc, and it was the best ass I'll ever get

Attached: 1524244601954.jpg (640x636, 95K)

Will this gib me gf?

Square

youtu.be/ASZooYTwgEo

We are all going to make it brother.

Attached: 1549418257947.png (689x473, 97K)

rollaroo

Perks still work?

Ex was a solid O. Probably couldn't do much to improve it because she just didn't have the hips.

Current gf is an O too, but I reckon she has potential to be a decent A if she would do what I told her.

Pear maybe?

Attached: 2019_4_2_13_22_49.png (1440x2381, 1.92M)

rollan

Haven't seen the current girl I'm seeing's ass yet but my impression is that it's round.
My ex had a perfectly spherical MASSIVE ass though. Was like a fucking full moon. Don't know what genetics lead to that but she was mixed so maybe that had something to do with it.

O>A>>>POWER GAP >>>H >V

Gf has square shape. Been working out with her. I have her do leg press, squats, and lunges for lower body. What to do for stomach fat and lower back fat in addition to dieting?

cant target specific areas for fat loss my nigga. you can slip some SARMs for weight loss into her food though if you dont mind giving her cancer

Give me that volcano pussy.

"Heart Pear"

>your gf

Attached: 1545358086130.png (499x506, 200K)

Go home

i wasn't sure before but after a few months of bodyweight workouts i can safely say im round
also i can see my abs forming feels so good man

Please live in the vicinity of my place of residence

A shape, #tybg
I can't stand inverted butts

Heart. Round is my fetish though.

rollin

Attached: 1549267867759.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

>gf

Attached: Darkness.jpg (752x527, 11K)

Rollan

heart/pear. lucky me

A shape
Lucky me

rolllllly

r0ll

kill

Rollin

>gf of 8 years is nearing morbid obese tier fat
>her ass is legit disgusting to me
>so stretched and fucking foul i can barely believe it
>yet she only allows sex from behind so i always have to stare at it when we are at sex
>she says she only does it this way because she used to sleep around a lot with guys who had diseases and the 'fat in her ass would draw viruses to the top of the penis during sex preventing them from leaving the penis'
>met her when i was beta, scares to leave now

Attached: 56789.png (1140x1140, 450K)

roll

Heart shaped. It's literally one of the most perfect asses I ever saw, and I'm a big time ass guy. Everytime I'm with her in private and she bends over, I HAVE to fuck her. Doesn't matter if I just blew my load in her an hour ago. I just HAVE to be in that ass.

She's about 140lb and she told me she used to be 110lb but her ass stayed roughly the same same. Now I want her to go back to 110 so I can experience that same sized ass on even a smaller frame. Makes me diamonds even thinking about it.

is this the same guy who's gf cuts him? dude just leave that bitch already

roller

rolling

YOU NEED TO LEAVE FAGGOT!

7/10 bait

Underrated

heart/pear shape, also shes my fiance. getting married this year.

tfw no heart/pear gf

>square
Kill me

For me It's Vriska

Attached: butts.png (742x654, 61K)

Based Haha poster