Anybody try this? What diet sodas should I stock up on for my desk job?

Anybody try this? What diet sodas should I stock up on for my desk job?

Attached: 0D5A8899-8C44-4418-AF51-F0B9483CA291.jpg (1400x1400, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.athmsi.org/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/4861
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it’s pretty based tbhq

It tastes pretty good if you're already acclimated to diet soda, but it's a gains goblin, we should all give it up.

Attached: diet-coke.jpg (800x359, 42K)

imagine being so fat that you don't drink water.

>drinking diet soda
that's literally just straight aspartame. One of the most common neurotoxins known to man. Headaches, anxiety, brainfog, all common effects of aspartame. It's in chewing gum too.
Not to mention diet soda makes you fat and increases prolactin, causing bitch tits.
Just drink water you fat fucks.

This. If you are really so pathetically desperate for something bubbly, then drink a mineral water with a dash of bitters.

>diet soda
But the regular orange vanilla tastes exactly like a creamsicle.

Jow Forums
>Hates diet soda
>Loves diet monsters

do you have any source for this stuff? sounds like mom science.

yep here you go
>Study finds aspartame depletes neurotransmitters in the brain, makes brains vulnerable to chemical damage
journals.athmsi.org/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/4861

Dunno but the mango flavour is abolsultely disgusting.
Retard faggot. Crawl into a ditch and die.
Aspartame is a gift to mankind and retards like you complain about it because you read some sensationalist article.

>*sip*
>Aspartame is a gift to mankind
>*has seizure*

Attached: asparm.jpg (474x474, 63K)

>What diet sodas should I stock up on for my desk job?

None. Tea, water, coffee, or nothing.

Fuck this artificially sweetened syrup water garbage, switch to based sparkling water to get the benefits of that nice fizzy feeling, as well as hydration that regular water provides

There's never been any hard science to any of that.

Rawforbeauty.com

drink. some. water.

(((Schlomostream)))

>drinking ANY kind of soda
never gonna make it

what a time to be alive

Attached: index.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I just dont trust it man

Attached: 1552854316088.png (461x583, 2K)

>journals.athmsi.org/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/4861
It's a study on rats, no human trails yet. Also, those doses of aspartame are absurdly high, average human will be getting around 3mg per kilogram of bodyweight, those rats got 50 and more

Only tried regular Orange Vanilla. Don't like the Vanilla aftertaste. Won't try it again.

enjoy your canceraidsdeath inducing aspartame and other sugar surrogates and synthetic death and demise bringin chemical compounds

birth defects, including mental retardation

Enjoy

Attached: CBB242CF-EDA8-4A14-A6F4-D7C334D70D23.jpg (1125x2436, 470K)

>This unsourced image was brought to you by Monsanto
Just eat and drink HFCS instead, goy

Every time I get a diet drink weather it be cheaper or whatever someone always says "OH THERE SO MUCH WORSE THEY HAVE TONES OF CHEMICALS IN THEM" yet they never know what's wrong with that, cus water is a chemical, anyone wanna tell me?

Attached: 1550516612062.png (432x576, 509K)

Thanks, mom.

Shit tastes like regular vanilla coke with an insie-wensie drop of orange. Complete trash. 1000/10 would not buy again.

kinda meh, I'll probably go back to diet dr pepper. I remember stewarts having a diet orange cream soda, that was pretty good, probably only exists for you upstate NY fucks though

Is sugar free powerade bad? like if i really want a fruit drink is it okay

Causes cancer in rats. Big fat disgusting rats who can't just drink water

This. Switch to sparking water. Fuck the la croix brand, your local supermarket will have their own house brand or at least cheaper alternatives. I get a 12 pack for 3$.

I've tried it, best Coke Zero flavor IMO. Tastes a little like rum and also goes great with rum.

This has been floating around for years. What everyone forgets to mention is that you would literally have to drink over a thousand Diet Cokes per day for years to equal the amount of aspartame they were giving the rats.

Someone would have to consume over 100 gallons of Diet Coke or other diet soda per day for years for it to cause cancer. Numbers based on the amount of aspartame given to the rats in that study from decades ago that everyone heard someone else talk about and still quote like it has any significance.

A&W diet root beer

Attached: 20180819_122921.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Is this bait

Does it taste good? My top 3 rb are
1. Winter
2. Coconut
3. Peach

Im personally a big fan of oliet bangs root beer

no, sugary drinks have been linked to increased kidney stones

its nice still tastes like rat poison and guilt with each sip though

That's so gross and so fake lol

And you replied to someone who posted sugar free redbull

Also that photo has been going around for years and people attach it to whatever the fuck they want. It will never be that bad. That's an extreme situation and definite anomaly. That fb post screams fake. It's just fearmongering. I don't support soda drinking though at least not regularly.

Tons of resources out there on rigging up a home carbonation system, I did it because I’m a cheap bastard. Cold filtered carbonated water with a splash of lemon and/or lime juice is awesome and cheap af.

It's pretty good, but I find myself drinking less fluid over all and wanting more tasty things when I drink soda frequently.
Join the sparkling water master race

fresca with orange juice is great

And your point is?

to be honestly queer

original image was from somewhere in asia.
I can't remeber what it was, but it was some guy eating only one kind of food. not ariticial sugars.

there's literally nothing wrong with diet sips

it is mom science

>no hairdryer

you're slipping, user

imagine believing trump for anything diet related.

Matt Stonie drinks diet coke

ONLY WATER

did you even read that? that fucking dose man.
lmao Jow Forums listening to literal facebook boss babe's memes.

None of this is true

Thanks to diet soda i'm now a blind, depressed man with terrible headaches, i'm irritable and i've developed severe pre-menstrual syndrome that activates whenever my phobias act up. My sclerosis have gotten so bad tanks to sipping diet coke that i can no longer hide it, specially not when i'm having my hourly seizure which by accentuates my birth defects and signals my mental retardation to people close to what i call "the fibromyalgia" zone.

Attached: cle.png (574x475, 17K)

that was from a guy who only ate nuts lol

wheres your hairdryer?

>Doubling stroke risk
>Decreased bone density
>Experiments fail to show switching to diet cause weight loss

Considering this is a board of people who LIFT WEIGHTS I'm sure bone density isn't an issue compared to the people in studies.

they're essentially the same thing

Or maybe actual fucking sugar you disgusting American.

who do you main, hairdryerbro?

Give up all sodas. I thought it was impossible since I drank a 12 pack a day. Sometimes more. I gave that shit up. Went from 298 lbs to 265 lbs in a few months alone.

Im still struggling to lose weight since my entire family are fatass and ostracized me for it. But i will do it.

I drink strictly water now.

Imagine being retarded enough to think that sucrose is healthy just because it isn't as bad as corn syrup.