How do you make plain Greek yogurt taste good?

How do you make plain Greek yogurt taste good?
I use whey, shitty mp vegan protein powder I regret buying and mealworms

Attached: A27CD895-39F4-49F1-8008-22D2489E0CBC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

based worm eater

If you're not memeing I can respect you using mealworms for gains.

However, if you want a legit answer mix in 1 teaspoon of honey per 100g of greek yogurt and it completely changes the flavour in a good way.

Please, user. Think of 2020 Jow Forums.
Stop mealworm memes before it's too late.

It just tastes like sour cream. Who doesn't like sour cream? Use it for anything you'd use sour cream for.

They’re flavorless
I use them as a topping and sometimes grind them to use with my protein shakes for that extra protein and omega three
I used to use honey before and it tastes great but I’m doing nosugar
Ecdysterones

>Ecdysterones
Just eat spinach then

based lizardman

Have you tried skyr / Icelandic yogurt to see if you like that better?

Does honey change the texture / mouth-feel? That’s the big reason I don’t like Greek yogurt?

>Does honey change the texture / mouth-feel? That’s the big reason I don’t like Greek yogurt?
Try eating your yogurt with almonds

I just put some berries in mine user

Not every meal has to taste good

Mix it with a little bit of peanut butter powder

Never had Skyr because I've never seen a store that sells it
Where do you (or anyone who's had it) get it?

I mix 3 truvia packets and about a half tablespoon of cinnamon into 30 ounces of greek yoghurt, then break up a banana into little bits and mix that in, if my bananas arent ripe yet I use graham crackers.
every single day too, I'm amazed greek yogurt isn't memed about more as its been my #1 protein source for years.

Funny enough, I picked up some nut mixes at a farmers market over the weekend to do just this.

It’s still mostly in health food or high end groceries, but I’ve started to see at least one Skyr brand, Siggis, on shelves at regular stores.

The honey makes it less fluffy, definitely smoother because of it + the mixing

Attached: 1538383568942.jpg (640x648, 65K)

I'd love greek yogurt to be my #1 source of protein but it's pretty damn expensive

I add granola and toss some berries on top

It has a lot of fat tho, I mean it's great but as a main source of protein there are better options, such as lean poultry or cottage cheese

right? correct me if I'm wrong

I buy either 5% fat or no fat yogurt, the FAGE brand to be exact

Oh nice, I never found reduce fat greek yogurt. Does it taste any different?

the no fat kind has 17g of protein and 7g of carbs, it just tastes like smegma hence the thread
Yeah, it's the most expensive thing I eat by a wide margin. but going on memory the only things with as good macros for less money are chicken breast white fish tuna and egg whites, all of which I get sick of way too fast.

It tastes kind of like sour cream, but if you don't like sour cream this thread is full of ways to make it better.

I mix it with tuna and it's quite nice

I take a big watery dump in mine, it tastes really good you should try :))

a bit of cinnamon and a table spoon of cocoa powder, if youre a chocolate fan, go a LONG way. i also like nutmeg in mine. i like to mix half of my serving in with the cocoa and keep the other half plain, then swirl them together gently so there's flavor variation.

for texture variation, honey, oats, w/e as you see fit.