European webshops for supplements

Where to buy protein, creatine,etc in Europe?

Attached: protein.jpg (2048x1365, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/)
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/100-essential-electrolyte/10529892.html
bulkpowders.co.uk/electrolyte-powder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Myprotein is cheap af

Isn't it shit now?

Also, do you use the British side on your local one?

site, not side

My protein but never pay full price they got sales all the fiiing time.

Gymbeam maybe?

>Isn't it shit now?
Why? Never had any issues. Last time I ordered there was 4-5 months ago. There are better tasting protein powders out there but it's ok or the price. Make sure to wait for sales though, like the other user said. You can easily save 30-50% on your order.
>Also, do you use the British side on your local one
So far I've ordered from the british and the german website and both were pretty much the same.

I heard [citation needed] that you should never buy protein powder over the internet because they sometimes sell from dubious sources.

I just buy locally, even if it's a bit more expensive, from a brand that's relative big and prestigous and cross my fingers I don't die of heavy metal poisoning

I will be doing this when I'm rich

Perhaps but I'm pretty sure my protein produces their own whey and they have a brand that is well known and worth protecting their pretty much as reputable as you can get.

Their reviews dipped since the rebrand though.

Wrong,

Maybe in shithole countries but remember Europe is one big police state, there's no such thing as an unregulated industry over here.

I like Myprotien and Bulkpowders

Myprotein is registered in some offshore zone shithole

I did some research years ago and the best whey protein in Europe comes from a Dutch mega-company

The demand is so huge for their product that it's hard to get for brands, it's legit high quality European shit from European milk. It's basically organic quality compared to shitholes like the USA, not speaking of China, etc.

They sell directly too, but it's pretty expensive. And comes in half-kilo bags.

Look it up if you're rich.

Why would buying something from a store be any different? Are you over 50 by any chance?

Myprotein is a large company and the stuff they sell is their own brand. Of course it is also cheap as fuck so they definetly use the cheapest ingredients they can. Wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that they used sub par stuff. But it's a well established brand so if there was anything obviously wrong with it we would already know it.

If you have the money to buy premium powders, go for it. They usually taste a bit better. I don't know if there is any real difference in quality though. Some companies like to sell you the same stuff for a higher price and in a fancy package to make you think it's higher quality. But maybe some really are worth it, idk.

But if you decide to buy a certain brand, why would it make a difference if you buy it from their own website or some local store?

For what reason?

Go to trustpilot and read them

Quality sucks, service sucks etc

>Myproteinis a British online retailer based inCheshire, UK

You're right

mayb only for danish but i do bodylab.dk

>4 out of 5 stars on trustpilot uk

Their powders aren't as tasty as the more expensive ones but I never had issues with their quality. They always deliver pretty fast too. But I never had to contact customer support, so idk how their service is. But keep in mind that happy customers are not as linely to write reviews as unhappy ones.

More like
>(i) The Hut.com Limited (trading as myprotein.com/) whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ;

But I think it changed, it used to be Isle of Man or some shit

Seconded for MyProtein.

I buy the unflavoured whey and casein and it mixes just fine.

I also like their instant oats and the BCAAs are okay too.

In the UK they do next day delivery (same day if you live in the right area).

Just hang out for the right "offer" - everything is usually at least 33% offer, sometimes more.

Probably because they became more popular. It's like when a novel gets a Booker Prize - the review scores go down because people who the book wasn't written for start reading it, don't like it and slate it.

Plus people are more likely to write a review after a bad experience than a good one. Serve thousands of people and something is bound to go wrong and you'll hear about it. When they were smaller there were more reviews from people who understood what a good deal it was and were happy to write a good review. Now some DYEL buys protein powder thinking it's going to taste like a McDonald's milkshake and then whines about it.

unflavored bcaas where the biggest mistake I ever
done.

i've used prozis and bulkpowders
want to try other since none have MCT powder without adictives, also none seem to have proper electrolytes

based Bulkpowders

Yeah. They do smell like arseholes but I find that once they're mixed into water they have a taste reminiscent of dark chocolate or cocoa. I sometimes add a little glucose to take the edge off. Not that it really works.

bulkpowders easily

How's this?

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/100-essential-electrolyte/10529892.html

I don't know what it should contain.

each serving of 800 mg:
Cloretos: 320 mg
Sódio: 210 mg
Potássio: 60 mg
Cálcio: 30 mg
Magnésio: 6 mg

vs
bulkpowders.co.uk/electrolyte-powder.html
Sodium (Na) 260mg
Potassium (K) 77mg
Calcium (Ca) 47mg
Magnesium (Mg) 7.5mg

bulkpowders seems slightly better and cheaper but both have shitty magnesium bioavailability(magnesium oxide lol)
I'm not an expert on the other forms of calcium, potassium and what not

unless you're doing keto or really high endurance stuff/sweating a shit ton you fine, or simply consuming carbs dont even bother with this

>Look it up if you're rich.
What's the name of it, faggot?

this, time to shill and earn your 0.5cents

>anglos
>european
pic one brainlet

Plenty to pick from son.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-214942_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 313K)

I third myprotein,they got 99% you need and there are constant sales going on plus they have a large variety of flavours that you can sample or just buy unflavoured whatever you want,delivery isnt bad and is free if you buy a decent amount , recommend buying bi-weekly or monthly as well as taking advantage of a sale

iherb

that would be nice if we had free trade with burgers
because
>duties and taxes