I don’t have a belt to hook weights on when I do chin ups so I just hold a 30lb DB between my feet...

I don’t have a belt to hook weights on when I do chin ups so I just hold a 30lb DB between my feet. Does this work the same way?

Attached: 738D35FB-27D0-4491-ABB8-7884F36C7020.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencekids.co.nz/lessonplans/flight/flightintroduction.html
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/bernoulli_principle_k-4.pdf
web.mit.edu/16.00/www/aec/flight.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this board getting more and more retarded as time goes by or is it humanity in general?

>Is this board getting more and more retarded as time goes by or is it humanity in general?
Blame it on women entering the workforce. All the smart women are working on their careers and not having kids, while all the dumb women are being paid by the government to be fat, unemployed, and pregnant.

Over time this results in the low-IQ genes becoming much more common. Women going to work is one of the most destructive things you can do to a society because it necessarily lowers your society's IQ in the long run.

thats just you aging, everything gets shittier until god finally grants you death.

no, the amount of downward force is reduced because the weight is closer to the ground...

Fuck you

This is the answer I was looking for. Should I do leg raise chin ups while holding the DB forward

What? Explain yourself right now. Gravity still works the same. According to your logic a plane should weigh about 10kg when its flying.

Yep this. Hold the DB in your teeth or tie it to a rope around the back of neck.

Attached: honked.jpg (998x820, 156K)

This. If you want maximum gravitational force efficiency you need to move the weights as far from the ground as possible.
t. physics major

Kek faggot stop shitposting and do some real work.

>tiny soft bitch hands talking about excercise

Real

Delusional

I'm going to get that shit tattooed on my back if I get quads

planes have negative or zero weight otherwise they would fall dumb dumb

Attached: D79CF7F6-F372-4381-9EC1-FA17500CC55B.jpg (500x494, 38K)

No. Planes fly because of the shape of their wings. Bernoulli’s principle shows that the air passing over the curved wing creates negative pressure, or lift.

>fluids in motion have lower pressure
The air is stationary, the plane is moving

Attached: A4184830-E179-4EAE-A299-492E635C330D.jpg (326x294, 18K)

sciencekids.co.nz/lessonplans/flight/flightintroduction.html
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/bernoulli_principle_k-4.pdf
web.mit.edu/16.00/www/aec/flight.html

>t. retard

Attached: well.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Not sure if trolling or srs, but weight is not equal to mass.

>equal transit/longer path theory
You are embarrassing yourself

Attached: 57F0B2BE-E043-4564-848D-5A33A92274AD.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Because of my respect to Chewing tobacco i will not swear. Yes it aorks same way. If total weight is balanced only by your arms then yes. Shortly it shouldn't touch the ground

Actually gravity increases toward the center of mass of a celestial body...which is why deadlifts are harder to break off the ground than to lock out....:)

Must be a freshman then, because you're wrong as fuck...:)

My hypothesis is supported by the fact that you think your major in college builds credibility to your argument...:)

the higher the weight is, the heavier it is. That’s why you can’t OHP as much as you can deadlift

Someone will fall for this bait

>weight loss program: move to 1st floor of my apartment building

It's fine, + keeping your legs down will probably result in using less momentum. Please ignore the weird discussion about negative weight and planes.

Attached: 1514761826738.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Lol'd hard

This is false, the downward Force = Mass x Acceleration, both of which remain constant when height varies. What you are doing is fine, although it will become more difficult with more weight.

Source: Not Rarted

Attached: 1451260240321.png (714x810, 87K)

>Does this work the same way?
I guess

>thread about weighted chin ups turns into argument about fluid dynamics and the mechanics of flight
I love you guys. Never change.

>Grizzly
Fag. Real men chew Cope.

Ded