Can't stop drinking heavily every single day since my one and only love of my life left me

can't stop drinking heavily every single day since my one and only love of my life left me
this was 4 months ago
I cant get over her
my lifts are shit because of this
help

Attached: 1543272907697.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2uQ1uoBJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H-how heavy, user?

>he believes in the one

Dude stop, you're not fucking 10 anymore.

Not him but I drank 6 beers Friday, 9 Saturday, a 5th of vodka Sunday. I hit a bench PR the following day. Died on squats though.

user if all you do is think of her then that is all that will happen distract yourself

spend a lot of time outside everyday doing shit and youll be fine. trust.

Whether or not you intellectually know that she, of course, isn't the only person in the that could be "the one", it does not matter on an emotional level. Honestly, whether or not she's "the one" doesn't matter because he's feeling like she is. The bias of your emotions is hard to be rid of through thought alone

You'll never forget her, but the pain dulls with time.
You've gotta face your stress. Stop trying to escape with vice and instead look right at it. Make sense of what's happened and where you're going now.
Go out of your way to make new memories in places that remind you of her.

It's all easier said than done. Best of luck to you.

Get over it. Door's closed, go find a window faggot.

>one and only

nigga are you 12 lmao? just go outside breh

1/2
This is Tyson Fury. He's 6'9" and was the WBO Heavyweight boxing Champion. The guy he defeated, Wladimir Klitschko, was widely viewed as one of the all time greats in the division. Once Fury defeated him he felt like there was nothing more. Beyond achieving his ultimate goal, Fury struggled with the confines of his mind more than anyone could understand. So years passed and the reigning champion, Fury, refused two contractually obligated rematches with klitschko, causing the WBO to vacate the championship. He cited his depression as the cause, but the media seldom grasps what that truly means. Most people don't understand the true nature of depression. Fury also tested positive for cocaine, but that was just the tip of the iceberg in terms of his substance abuse. He was going to the pub every day and had been an alcoholic for years now. In an interview he would say that his mental health was so bad that he might experience suicidal ideation on a daily basis. That is every day living under the shadow of your impending personal apocalypse. A day came where Fury's resolve just could not bear the burden and he thought he'd finally commit to killing himself. Fury drives his lamborghini down the road, gets it up to 190mph, and plans on driving it off a bridge a couple miles away. While rapidly approaching his demise a voice calls out to him within and, finally, Fury has a moment of clarity. He realizes he has unfinished business. It would be wrong to leave his family, his kids, and create such a sad legacy in his passing. He decided that day to rebuild himself into the champion he once was, then go further than ever...

Attached: Tyson-Fury.jpg (1500x1125, 234K)

go on

Sounds like you want OP to rape her

I mean whatever works I guess

2/2
So at this point in time Fury is at least 400lbs from the alcohol, the rich foods, the lack of training. His cardio is shot. His body is damaged. It's going to be an uphill battle but his commitment is ironclad at this point. This is his life's purpose and he's going to stick it out for his ultimate goal. He trains for this comeback religiously and takes control of his life. Fury abandons the vices that kept him bound by depression and self-hatred. His spirit is renewed and every day that he makes progress to his goal is another day for him to experience extreme gratitude for the life he didn't end that day. Soon his return match is set. It's against Deontay Wilder, the WBC Heavyweight champion. Wilder is a formidable opponent, having been champion since 2015.
Fight night finally came. Fury looks incredible. The two are going back and forth between rounds when in the 12th this happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2uQ1uoBJU

Fury is on his back, he's starting glassy-eyed up at the referee, and Wilder is dancing, having assuredly sealed Fury's fate in the bout. But what Wilder doesn't understand is that Fury has been in this place. He's been knocked down in more ways than anyone could understand. Fury gets back up against all odds. Wilder's enthusiastic jiving fades into shock as he realizes his victory is not entirely certain. The two go the distance.
It's a draw.
Wilder keeps his championship, but Fury proves a point. He returned against all odds and shocked the world. To this day he is a vocal proponent of seeking help if you are struggling with mental health. Boxers are very brave athletes that risk it all in the ring, but it takes a lot of bravery and humility to admit when you're down and out and need help.

OP, it's up to you what you want to do. But if anything, I hope this story is thought provoking. You're writing a story right now with your actions. It's up to you to decide if it will be a story of success or failure.

Attached: Fury-jpg-723453.jpg (620x413, 70K)

Just stop buying booze lmao

I'm scared of getting into relationships because of how hard break ups hit me...

Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1536878796443.jpg (480x480, 16K)

How long were you together? Certainly she was not "the one" because the relationship failed eventually, but deep down, if that relationship meant anything to either of you, of course it will hurt and it will never be the same. The difference is if you will recover the other half of yourself you gave to someone you loved by becoming a bigger man than you were before or will you sedate your pain and wait for that half to return with no guarantee that you will ever see it again?

The girl who left me I thought was perfect. Gorgeous. Capable of so much affection and warmth and I felt secure and whole with her. I gave her so much and loved her so much, the gifts I made for her with my own two hands, the days spent by her side, the bad days where I was the shoulder to cry on and the good times we shared together doing shit we both loved to do together. But in the end, it took her two weeks for her to throw all of that away because she was afraid of committing any part of her to me and went off to play with some other man's heart for 2wks before breaking up with him. Realize you're making her out to be way better than she actually is. You are still blinded. Only when you rise above the ashes that she tried to leave you in do you realize how much better of a man you are than she is. Ultimately, to give again you have to be able to take care of yourself and grow beyond the pain. Forgetting is impossible but clinging onto the possibility of return is futile. Forwards is the only way to go user.

thanks user this was actually helpful and a good post
t. op

Thank you man. Not OP but I needed this. It will always makes me sad the things that are thrown away like that. Life's a bitch.

I have never ever been in a relashionship. 22 yrs old. I wish I could feel this way, at least I would have the opportunity to get into a relashionship ...
I am not even ugly, I guess like a fit 6/10, but circunstances (software engineer studies, not a clubber, few friends ...) are against me.
I'm feeling very sad and suicidial these days, even thought I am in a very good internship and at a top school.
Alright I think it had to come out of my chest, thanks for reading folks.

Can't say I do.

t. khv

Attached: kaosubox.jpg (1165x1329, 109K)

why did she leave you?

t.woman

and as long you post fucking weebfag shit you'll remain that way. Faggot.

Attached: 1540239441387.png (546x1080, 245K)

she stopped "loving" me, and fell in love with someone else, cheated on me, then left me for that guy
guy is uglier, shorter, poorer, dyeler so its pretty interesting
I was always good to her
never hurt her, taken care of her, listened to her, etc

I didn't lose my khv until I was 22 and a half. Believe it or not you guys both have plenty of time to make it as long as you stay on your purpose and keep making positive decisions.

Attached: 1534018929014.jpg (720x720, 140K)

I'm scared of getting into relationships because they're miserable

I lost mine at 24, all in the same night lmao

inb4 walk the dinosaur

Good post, wholesome and honest

Its good to hear that. But it feels like no matter what positive choice I make, it has no effect on my situation. Career, very fit body, normal face, good social skills.
I also have the "youth wasted" sadness these days, feels bad.

came back from deployment and my gf of 4 years left me. it doesnt get better

Relationships are only miserable when the people in it are miserable people.

My first kiss was at 12, we were watching a movie and a kissing scene came up and she said her mom always told her to close her eyes in such moments and I said "Well then I guess you should close your eyes", she closed her eyes and I kissed her.
The awkward part was that she was texting her friend the entire time. Like after the kiss, she was writing "OMG he kissed me!" To her friend. It's like I was there just so she had something to discuss with her friend.
Hugs are like a regular thing, I can hug girls I've just met, but I've never had sex yet.

What is it you want, user? What exactly do you feel like you're missing? A relationship? A lay?

No

dont forget to add that fury is incredibly redpilled and charitable - donating all of his winnings. Also they have a rematch coming up.

Damn OP, just immagine, while you cry and think about her daily and drink, some drunk frat bro that doesn't give a fuck picked her up at the bar, took her home, and creampied her (she was also freshly waxed because she knew she'd get fucked)

What about yourself though? Girls want passion, adventure. They are attracted to men who are passionate and ambitious. If all you did was lift semi-seriously and care for her all the time, the relationship would be pretty fucking stale. Maybe the "uglier" guy had some serious ambitions and the intelligence to reach them? Girls notice that shit. Learn something from this breakup, dude. Look within. Is there anything that deeply matters to you? Is there a side of you that you have neglected or forgotten over the years? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and sort that shit out instead. Write a book, travel the world. And no more talk about "love of my life", that's complete bullshit. You can always meet a better girl out there, trust me.

Attached: 16983256789324.jpg (750x856, 97K)

t. incel virgin

Going out with friends, laughting with a group of young people, going to do a bowling with them. Flirting with some a the girls in the group. Get into a relashionship. Then get dumped. And do it again. Go on vacations with friends, at the beach, and having good times.
Normal young people behavior, like my parents told me their youth. All I have is a few uni parties, and some guys to hang out with at work. Even thought I have normal social skills.
I missed the train user, and tomorrow is too late. How did you cope with this ? Did you took it back after loosing your khv? I dont even know how ot feels to hug a women at 22 jesus, this is the most painful part of all this.

Don't worry user it'll only take 7 to 10 years

All too well

>Did you took it back after loosing your khv?
In a way. The great thing about being fit and eating healthy is that it helps a lot with aging. At r he very least, you will look your age but look amazing for your age. So I might be a little long in the tooth when I go out with a friend or a few but who cares.

bump...

Scared of getting into relationship since the last one hurt so fucking bad. Doesn't help that it was surrounded with 3 family deaths that led to a family fracture that caused me a several year thing with homelessness paying back all the debts as fast as possible.
Fucking 8 years, went from starry-eyed family-planning sentimentalist to... Whatever the most blackpilled you could get without actually suiciding. Found my way into bloomer mindset 2 weeks ago, can hardly believe that I had all those thoughts and believed them. I'm picking my shit up now, but that dark time finally came to a close and I'm happy going through that.
>it's better to have loved and lost if you can get over it

>I missed the train user, and tomorrow is too late
You've only just begun. You're still there man, enjoy it. In 5 years you'll realize.

>Anyone else know this feel?
oh yea

Attached: Still.jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

love of my life left me nearly one year ago and not a moment goes by that she does not dwell in my thoughts
hope you get over her soon breh

Don't worry bro, just realize that if he was truly the one, you'll still be aching for her 6 years later...

t. me

I’m goin through the same exact thing brah. I’m tryna put down the bottle and make myself super stacked, just to make her jealous. Even though we split I know she still creeps on me and I go outta my way to make myself looke happy to others. Don’t shitpost negativity on social media, it makes you literally unfuckable. Appear happy and eventually you will be