You're not too embarrassed to use the hip abductor, right lads?

You're not too embarrassed to use the hip abductor, right lads?

Attached: c846c20926d433b9f642419cc40b20c6-everyday-workout-the-gym.jpg (736x490, 67K)

Damn trolls or virgin kids

I use it regularly. I don't care what people in the gym think of me.

What does it help with? I would think the squeeze version would be good for choking people with your legs.

It targets glutes like a motherfucker. Your ass is sore when you stand up, if you do it right.

> unironically believes that soreness is an indicator of progress
> unironically doesn't realize that all variations of the squat are a far more effective abductor exercise

No, because the 9/10 braphog is gonna notice my boner.

Attached: 4a6.png (680x505, 504K)

They're basically accessories.
Only reason to use the abductor is if you have terrible glute activation. I use it as a warm up before heavy squats.

Adductors on the other hand are if you have shitty leg posture and can't keep your knees out during teh squat.

i use them, and as a muay thai practitioner, these are beneficial as fuck. more power for my kicks.

and i don't give a damn what somebody at the gym thinks, and neither should you.

>Adductors on the other hand are if you have shitty leg posture and can't keep your knees out during teh squat.

knee valgus is caused by adductor activation, not prevented by it

>hip abductor/adductor machines
Those are shit-tier in any case, you should be using a low cable with an ankle strap which allows you to do 4-way hip exercises: abduction, adduction, flexion, and extension.

No, it's just a bad exercise. Use resistance bands instead.

Why not do lateral lunges? Not just forward/backward, but also off to the side? You don't need a machine for it either

Your hip abductors which prevent your knees from caving in on a squat

This

>be kinda fit
>use this machine
>a roastie will always talk to me when I'm doing it
>fuck her afterward
It works better than Tinder

Nope. Use it most leg days. It's good for people doing a lot of squatting, balances things out.

Why would I? I can max that shit out without using it regularly

Why would anyone use this machine? I could do 20 reps with max weight my first time at the gym. Now I can probably do 60.

>using the vagina stretcher.
goddamn zoomers.

Attached: 30yr .png (380x349, 97K)

>do lots of reps at poverty weight on abductor machine
>random abductor tightness goes away

Attached: 14995112405060.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Its a shit machine and I maxed it out before I could squat 2pl8

if you're failing at the end of your last set, how would soreness not be an indicator? when i first started squats my inner quads were the most dead (because i'd used them in my life), now they get less sore than the rest of my legs. makes sense to me

I keep one of these in the kitchen and do the exercises every single day while cooking dinner. My hips are legit strong

Attached: c7153769f74ca33f1065037a99c03a36.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Only fags use that machine.

Mines right next to the front desk and there's always cute girls there. Idc I wanna get a poppin ass

wtf would I do that gay shit when I could deadlift?

Me, today

Me, yesterday