I really enjoyed spending all that time amd money at the gym

>i really enjoyed spending all that time amd money at the gym

Attached: 58987509-old-man-in-wheelchair-with-geriatic-nurse-in-a-nursing-home.jpg (867x1300, 118K)

At least ill be healthy enough to live that long lol

“At least I know my fat brother who died of a heart attack 20 years ago will be waiting for me in Heaven.”

The heart works harder to pump blood through muscles. I think the heart is like an engine and has a number of miles on it, you do cardio you make it beat you make your heart work harder you dont live so long.

well your assumption is completely wrong. the heart does not function like an engine. it's a muscle, and muscles function better when they're strong.
it's sedentary and obese people that are more prone to heart attacks, not fit and athletic people

I'll be dead long before that age. I'm roiding to the gills.

The point of lifting is so you don't end up in a wheelchair when you're old. Also, it makes you live longer. Win-win.

you brainlets literally know nothing

Attached: 81HqIHDrVBL.jpg (1935x2560, 398K)

You sound like Trump, you fucking retard

>he actually believes that quantity of life is more important than quality of life
There is nothing more pathetic and useless than clinging to life when your life is low-quality.
>'saving for retirement', passing up opportunities to do amazing things when you're young and strong
>get to 'retirement', be fat and broken down and diseased, can't *do* anything except visit doctor offices, get surgeries to 'extend your life' a few more years, and spend your 'retirement money' on pills and medical bills
Fuck that shit.
Live while you can. There is no 'retirement' for most of us except being put six feet in the ground. Be amazing as you can, *now*, achieve things you never thought you could achieve.
If you end up rich you might be one of the lucky ones who gets to 'retire' while you're still alive, but for most of us it's a pipe dream at best.

No ... just no...

Attached: 1553834078802.png (403x293, 102K)

>being in shape and training for several years before your old age won't improve your last years when you get old.

Imagine being so ignorant but more than that, imagine being so emasculated and mentally castrated that you think any sane man would mourn to have trained his body.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551311511153.jpg (311x326, 16K)

this so much this

>oh yea so did I! those were the good days
who doesnt want to be able to be reminiscent of youre younger days? I dont know what you expect as an old man OP... maybe something like "im glad I played fucking video games all the time back then"

Been fit results in been healthier in old age, retard. Not only does it make you live longer it makes you live happier

I expected you to reply to my thread. :^) you posted. I got what I wanted.

The old man in the picture is in a retirement home. You wont feel anything but the medication and excitement from winning bingo. Fool

Well enjoy dying in extreme pain and depression at 40 lardass

>I'm glad (random anonymous) replied to my thread when I was younger!
(you)

>he doesn't enjoy going to the gym
never going to make it

My health will produce high quality sperm and make healthy kids.

The journey of fitness will also teach me commitment and make me a wiser man

To be fair, winning the bingo is a rad feeling.

Okay nihilist kill yourself then if its all so meaningless

Congrats on the dumbest post of the day

i neither go to the gym nor spend money, being Jow Forums is free retard

I exercise because I like it, not for some grand payoff when I'm 80

Wrong, but exercise is indeed unhealthy, given that it induces an additional stressor one is usually incapable of compensating for. It just takes a number of years before the deleterious effects become apparent, particularly in younger, relatively healthy persons.

>exercise is unhealthy

How fucking dumb are you?
The absolute state of Jow Forums

> what is adaptive stress response
This is tumblr-tier fatlogic my man.

>I think
Clearly you don't.

>exercise is unhealthy
>one is usually incapable of compensating for

Yeah, its not like your body readily repairs microtears in muscle so that it can handle lifting the exact same weight/force that caused the damage.

Something most westerners, particularly the young are not capable of under present conditions. Read about Hans Selye's model of GAS and consider how metabolically compromised the average person is, it's a combination of both undernourishment and malnutrition.

>I should have spent more time calling people niggers on Jow Forums

Attached: sad-lonely-old-man-sitting-36522882.jpg (1300x951, 113K)

This board is fucked.

holy fuck imagine actually thinking exercise is unhealthy. fucking go do another can of whippits and do us a favor

Actual picture of you

Attached: 1551119025490.png (1000x432, 165K)

Pretty cool title tbqh

Retard logic: episode potato

Retard logic: epsiode potato part II

Attached: 1534903098434.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Great 1400's science there you fucking retard

H U H ?

That fucking title and cover looks based as fuck, is that a good read?

Exercising strengthens your heart and lowers your basal heart rate. It beats faster for an hour 5 times a week but slower the other 163

doctor here, can confirm

i highly advice to sit as still as possible and do as little as possible or you die soon

Jesus fucking christ people do you like falling for bait this much

Attached: 1554199514192.jpg (837x768, 165K)

Me too buddy! Lightweight

Attached: ronnie-coleman-July-18-2015.jpg (638x638, 108K)

How do you dress like youre from the 90s in a 2019 world?

you should honestly kill yourself now since everything is fleeting and you will be old soon

I love the name "GreySteel", would unironically use as a nickname somewhere.

possibly the most retarded post I've seen on Jow Forums and even all of Jow Forums

I just read half of your post and I already know you're American

the most retarded thing I've read on Jow Forums for a solid week

Attached: 1554046167712.jpg (750x624, 77K)

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 11K)

I really hope this a troll otherwise

Attached: 1528155137108.png (655x599, 277K)

if i could leg press one tonne right now just to be cripple the next day id probably do it.

>Ah the feeling of improving every day, seeing your hard work pay off and getting mired by strangers, it was worth it kids

Attached: 36904765-ECB1-42E5-ABF4-4C9C3EC080B5.jpg (417x336, 23K)