What do you do for your abs guis?

What do you do for your abs guis?

Attached: 58D6608E-8727-427F-B67E-F0F0E80B629E.jpg (450x450, 31K)

Front squats

Tren

pull/chin ups actually work out your upper abdominals pretty well if you do enough volume. Jogging is underrated for ab development

Lying leg raises with a 12 lb medicine ball between legs

bjj and a clean diet

Leg raises until failure. It has to burn so bad that it makes you angry. If you don't push yourself you wont get much results. You also need to do some kind of cardio and have a good diet.

Leg raises pull ups, if you aetr strong enough

sbw is a fucking traitor

Fork put downs are the GOAT ab exercise

Some player though

I keep them safe and cozy under a layer of fat

1000 stomach crunches

what is he up to now ?

myostatic crunches with your arms extended holding weight are fucking kino, I do 3x8-12 twice per week.
then you have hanging leg raises which I was doing with straight legs but went back to only knee bent since it seems you remove the hip flexors this way.

hanging side raises and/or cable choppers for obliques

embracing the core during pull ups is fucking heavy on your abs when you're doing weighted pull/chins

based

I'd worry more about the gyno he must be hiding under that sports bra

Not too much yet, falling for the heavy compound may mays. Have been doing quite a bit of sport climbing and surfing lately.

I think I am going to give the myostatic crunches a try.

Attached: 1447511629349.jpg (780x505, 85K)

Why are there so many pictures of footballers dressed in this gay looking sports bra thing?

Why is he wearing a heart rate monitor on his abs?

myostatic crunches + hanging leg raises + knee twists 3x a week. My core feels a lot more harder than it did before

Attached: 1543325674827.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

pretty sure they hold heart rate monitors, etc

look more comfy & secure than the strap, but yes very gay

>pretty sure they hold heart rate monitors
Yet he has the HRM on his abs? They sell wrist based ones now that are pretty reliable. Also chest based ones can be tightened pretty easily. There's no reason to use any article of clothing to hold it in place.

lmao he looks like he takes it up the ass to make ends meet with his soiboi bra

front loaded carries, one arm carries, dragon flags and lul heavy compounds