Tell me is it possible to get this body if you started out as a skinny skeleton...

Tell me is it possible to get this body if you started out as a skinny skeleton? If so what kind of routine do you NEED for it?

Attached: goal body 1.jpg (2117x1902, 1.27M)

eat bread and lift at the park

bump and good night and fuck captcha

I was a skelly when I joined the army but eating a lot and doing a bunch of chin-ups and pushups gave me this physique in around 5 months.
To get past that you need to do some weight training

Wow. This is probably the most realistically achievable body ever posted on fit. Just do literally any beginner routine. Starting strength, stronglifts, lvysaur for example. Make sure you eat more than you do now and add like half a gallon of milk to your daily diet. You will probably need to get a little bigger and then cut later to look like this. But yeah, totally achievable.

This body is twink mode

Attached: 081E6F89-AE8C-498C-BAAD-021BC52FDBF0.jpg (600x462, 42K)

anybody knows who OPs picture is?
Also, are his shoulders/hips considered wide/narrow por not?

it's a lot easier to get aesthetic coming from skelly mode and it's a lot easier to get strong coming from bloatlord mode. this is entirely possible in ~2yrs

I can't figure out what's off about this faggot's body.

that is a skinny skeleton.

Really weird abs

post body

this body is achievable by everyone, it'll take some time for a skelly but it's a very realistic goal

how long should a bulk be? Coming from skelly mode btw

his frame is very average hips are semi wide compared to shoulders hes a good example of what an average man can hope to achieve naturally

It is not only possible, it is easily achievable

Attached: 198291126719275.gif (225x255, 1.98M)

>quack

just lift heavy for a year or two and follow a good diet, and you'll easily be there assuming you start as a skeleton

this
swim, calesthnics, 1800-2000 cals a day

I've barely lifted in months and never even reached intermediate lifting standards and I have this body. Yes, you can achieve this.

Bulk, cut, bulk, cut, bulk, cut

Just keep doing that over the course of years and you’ll get there eventually

I did. I went from 154 to 204.5 in 4 years of lifting. I also gained 5 inches of height so idk

dont eat and only do push ups and insane amount of ab exercises. That fucking blocky core looks like shit lol and everything aside from chest seems underdeveloped