Is Scooby still a major figga in the youtube fitness scene?

Is Scooby still a major figga in the youtube fitness scene?

Attached: d0196f9f84148b6914ec1478142a302e.jpg (350x524, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DltwoA_UCus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

still has the best advice tho

He's lost his base(us) by being deceitful...

channel pretty much dead at this point, washed up advice and opinions

How was he deceitful?

Is he not an all around good person trying to help others with solid advice?

he is a copeing fagot with his life draining away he will sui soon for not having children

Oh, you hate him because he's gay. Why do you even care? You're some kind of westboro faggot type?

He's not hurting anyone. He's trying to help people.

the only thing that ever bothered me about scooby is that he started shilling his meal planner service

Who is this old faggot?

The King of Natties.

Attached: 1546883252172.jpg (373x502, 70K)

eat shit nerd

I think he's a bit too dickish when it comes to cardio.
>if you're not doing an hour of hiit you're not doing cardio
>do cardio you find enjoyable
I only enjoy light jogs.
Also, while i respect his views on food quality, i tried using his meal planner and it just slaps me with massive quantities of cauliflower, ffs i know i should eat vegetables but at least let me pick the leafy green, i hate cauliflower.

I love him but I have 2 gripes

>very stuck in his ways. This ranges from pushing suboptimal advice onto people to still believing in straight-up myths
>definitely takes some form of test. I'm 90% he's taking trt at a minimum, and there's no shame in that because he's been disciplined his entire life and is pushing 60. I just wish he wouldn't lie to his viewers

no, just watch his latest video when he is cycling around in some 3rd world shithole while his whole face is painted silver while the gayest of gay music is blasting in the background. sometimes he looks and gives the vibes of a lunatic gay child predator.

sometimes he is the sweetest person alive. he is old, he should go away with dignity.

Attached: safd.png (714x754, 672K)

Stories must end. Wish Rich' s would have lasted a bit longer tho...

yea the only thing i like food wise that he has suggested is cauliflower rice. but none of that stuff beats a large salad.

He literally has admitted in video and on his site that he does trt but he doesnt consider it cheating

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲
▼󠛡 ▼󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡▼󠛡 ▼
󠛡 󠛡 ▼󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▼
󠛡 󠛡 ▲󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▼󠛡 ▼
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▼

Impressive work.

Attached: garfunkeled.jpg (460x570, 48K)

no

Drink bleach cuck.

how the fuck did you do that

No. Though he was first big lifting youtube and was dominant at the beginning of youtube. In one of his videos he talks about how in the beginning earning tens of thousands of dollars a month from views for only doing 12 minutes of work shooting videos.

His advice on form and nutrition is still top notch though. I see a lot of idiots on fit posting about injuries they could have easily avoided if they did basic shit like not bringing their elbows past shoulder paralell on presses etc. which scooby covers in a lot of his tutorials among other things. I trust his experience and even though he probably takes trt I don’t really care as long as his advice remains solid.

>bringing up the westboro Baptist church in 2019
Back to plebbit

Bless

youtube.com/watch?v=DltwoA_UCus

Attached: 1554121220050.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

>0.25 speed