How do I achieve this mode?

How do I achieve this mode?

Attached: 1554237018505.jpg (768x960, 118K)

Sikh it up and lift weights bitch. Eat Allah’t of food then muslim down.

atlas stoning trannies

Claim all of the Persian’s accomplishments as your people’s.

wish I could give this post a nice fat Christian LIKE

Fucking Armenians I swear to God

WE WUZ Xšâyathiya Xšâyathiyânâm

First, day greentext aloud:
>There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God."

Then, give 1/5th your after-tax income to Islamic charities. This will decrease the amount of money you have to spend on shitty foods.
Then, refrain from gains goblins like pork or alcohol.
If your weight problem persists, go to your local Mullah, ask him to get you in contact with the Islamic Skinnies International Society. They have a special belt, more like a vest really, which one you activate it, you will never care about how fat or thin you are ever again.

Their entire etnicity is a wewuz meme

Jesus Christ is LORD

pray 5 times per day
lift 5 times per week
do 5 sets per exercise
do 5 reps per set

3x5 allahu akbars

His pains, your gains.

Attached: 1CA1447B-656D-4F5C-8B75-3B4CF98D38DB.jpg (500x725, 49K)

Jesus is a cuck. Muhammad was a chad with many wives who conquered with a sword. Jesus washes peoples’ feet.

The choice between a cucked hippie or a violent illiterate child milestone is not a good choice. Perhaps you need to look at other options.
Pic related can Teach you how to /fast.

Attached: 884960E4-55CE-4567-9AA2-2D59FE14A9B1.jpg (951x1600, 563K)

How will you face the noble Jesus (peace be upon him) in the day of reckoning after this? Save yourself from your ignorance and ask forgiveness to our Creator, The most high.

This.

Abrahamic religions are shit. If you don't wanna go hindu, sikh, tao or zen, at least mog the post-jew faiths with zoroastrianism. Hell, even the dead religions like hellenic or pagan are better options; at least they don't even try to make sense.

Attached: 1544882747010.webm (1262x704, 2.09M)

Go get a nice roid course from Oxygen Gym in Kuwait.

>1/5th your after-tax income
Im pretty sure the mandatory charity (zakat) is 1/40 (2.5%)

based and christpilled

Attached: 1552797922910.png (700x693, 360K)

Monotheism is the logical conclusion to every religion ever conceived. Even polytheistic religions end up forming a hierarchy of Gods with a single one at the top.

Here’s his routine
>steroids
>lift heavy things
>eat a caloric surplus
Woah it’s fucking revolutionary.

Invade a pagan temple, and claim their black cube was built by Abraham, even though no historian believes this (except for "Islamic scholars")

>the bible is corrupt because it has various interpretations
>the TRUE GOSPEL was written by Barnabas, who cares if it is eerily similar to the four gospels with Muhammad added on, and has no original source
>who cares that all of our stories on Jesus come from the gospel of Barnabas
>who cares if Barnabas knew greek but still wrote Jesus Christ (the messiah) is not the messiah
>who cares if we nitpick things from the bible as true and claim everything that disproves islam is false
>who cares if we are historically inconsistent and have the weakest religious apologetics in existence
>according to this islamic scholar...
>...okay but why do you trust YOUR scholars, you do not know the truth like me and your secular scholars are BIASED

A FUCKING BRICK

this.

Used to go there, fucking massive.
I mean massive place.

This comment seems to be missing something

look at that Bacha Bazi mirin