Why is it that big, strong, fit body builders always die young and something to do with health issues while the lazy...

Why is it that big, strong, fit body builders always die young and something to do with health issues while the lazy, the sick, the weak fat or skinny ones are the ones that always live close to 90 and over?

How come an obese landwhale person can have a longer lifespan compared to a male that have bodybuilding and has the health and body looks of Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Can Jow Forums explain this bullshit to me please?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-14-25-29.png (720x1280, 464K)

>inb4 steroid jokes

Herrington was in a car crash through no fault of his own but otherwise in perfectly good shape especially for his age. Zyzz got carried away with cocaine and saunas (bad combo). Rich Piana was a crazy man that just did whatever and blasted synthol and probably also abused cocaine.

Don't blast and cruise. Do your PCT. Don't get carried away. Don't do fucking meth. Don't have the misfortune to get killed by a drunk or violent stranger.

Always?

And hardest of all, get a fucking a gf/bf. Loneliness kills as much as poor diet or lack of exercise does. Seriously.

Cell replication(wasting your telomeres) and playing with your hormones.
Light exercise is best in the long run but trust we all would rather look like Greek Gods and burn out than live long DYEL.

Attached: quote-i-take-my-only-exercise-acting-as-a-pallbearer-at-the-funerals-of-my-friends-who-exercise-mark (850x400, 56K)

Rich Piana had skin cancer from overtanning but he just didn't give a fuck and that whole bigger by the day leave humanity behind thing was his way of slowly commiting suicide with plausible deniability

>no gf/bf
>this slowly kills the user
>no it really does not even memeing

ohhhh yyyyyeaaaaah cause its so hard for a woman to get a bf.

When I said bf I had the gays and homos and bis and tranny chasers of this community in mind not femcels (don't exist) so go ahead and fuck a trap or twink if you’re into that

Or learn to be alone and enjoy your own company. Alone is not loneliness.

Attached: 1547490596282.jpg (1024x735, 143K)

It comes with the territory.

> always
> always
saged

I've been doing this for 7 years. It gets boring but you get very observant. All I've been doing is my night job,go to gym, read,sleep repeat. I talk to virtually noone..
Life is about creating experiences with people... This is my conclusion after all the solitude..really.

To get one who isn’t a fuckwad? Yeah.

>Can Jow Forums explain this bullshit to me please?

There is nothing to explain. The unfit outnumber the fit by orders of magnitude and die of stupid things in droves everyday. A fit person dies and it's a news event because omg fit person died!

>nb4 nice guys

couldn't possibly be the large amounts of steroids and PEDs which are probably produced in the black market so I can only imagine the quality issues - not to mention recreational drugs (pour one out for my boys rich and zyzz)

Attached: 1523479392115.jpg (1280x1908, 920K)

i'm concerned about you that you have this pic or what you googled to find it

Attached: 1547426912837.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Bro this shit aint good for you. Humans are built for being in groups and working together, you need social stimulant. Eventually you're going to want to blow your brains out.

>fit
>bodybuilders

Attached: Catquestion.jpg (250x201, 7K)

t. securitycel

wake up aniki :(

Don't talk shit about Aniki that way

>tfw haven't spoken to a human in six months
I've been waiting on the county courthouse to approve my handgun permit for three weeks.

RIP user

>always die young
Whatever helps you cope, nattyfag.

Attached: e1e589a68f9d2810815bd81d3baf4e06--motivation-pictures-fat-motivation.jpg (240x441, 16K)

1. Meth, steroids and gay lifestyle
2. Arnold is an old fucking man who looks fucking great for his age

Welfare and healthcare keeps the fatties alive

>few volumes later, gets qt girlfriend
>wifes her
>baby
>still prefers to scale mountains in solitude

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak well-being looks like.

Attached: 1526815646188.jpg (215x421, 31K)

There's Frank Zane, Anrold, Dolph Lundgren, Boogie etc. still floating around and being based

Attached: virgin zyzz vs chad boogie.png (2518x1024, 205K)

delete this

>uses an extreme to "prove" that the opposite is healthy

Fuck off.

I would say that the vast majority of 'fitness' personalities you are referring to take copious amounts of PEDs to enhance their look and therefore their viewer base. If this is the way they make money, then I would say most people in that line of work would go the route of more is better and blast their way to leaving humanity behind for the extra subs and money.

Steroids have side effects. Neither extreme position for/against is correct when talking about AAS. There are consequenxes if you abuse them, but if taken responsibly they can be extremely effective and without very many if any side effects. No 'fitness' personality' mentioned on this board seems to have moderate stance towards AAS.

Piano man died due to long term abuse of AAS and GH but also more than likely hard recreational drug use which excerbated underlying health issues from AAS abuse.

Zyzz wasn't nearly as large but clenbuterol and other synthetic thermogenic compounds combined with rumored hard recreational drug use most likely caused his death as well.

As far as fat landwhales go, go look up statistics regarding causes of mortality in the world. Cardiovascular disease is top by a wide margin. Obesity is proven to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease by many times.

I know this is bait, but I'm sitting here shitting and had the time.

Attached: 1553849563067.jpg (700x632, 36K)

Simple. They take PED's. Despite what these fucking morons on Jow Forums will tell you, steroids are never safe to take, and they will kill you. Bodybuilders go overboard with roids and other PEDs and kill themselves.

Not sure about fatties but skinny people unless they have a condition live longer because of cell replication is limited and they have less cells. The truth is just be somewhat fit, dont do (or at least dont overdo drugs), dont be a fucking tryhard and relax. Lookswise most women are into ottermode which is best of all worlds. Just lmao @ everyone that things they get any increase in attractiveness above that

Digestion is what ages you. That’s why jap bitches live to be 110 eating 500 calories a week

Brightest stars burn twice as fast

>twig arms.

no thanks