Accutane source

Found some of this from Indian pharmacy online. Got it for 50 cents per 10mg pill. I'm not sure I ordered enough and the site got shut down, does any1 know a good site for this?Also FUCK us healthcare, I have top tier union insurance and it's still cheaper for me to order this than to see a derm and get a prescription

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Poo powered isotretonin

>it's still cheaper for me to order this than to see a derm and get a prescription

Accutane is a life-changer though
I live in Canada and got it free 10 years ago.
I would have honestly paid $5000 for it or more

How much is a prescription of accutane in the US?

My deductable is 300, copay is 40 dollars by the time I pay for a derm visit ill be close to 300 probably maybe less, the ddrug itself will cost next to nothing because there are generics now, and I have prescription drug coverage. Also there will want to to do bloodwork which who knows what that Wil cost minimum of copays, plus whatever you have to pay to meet your deductable. If you don't have health insurance I'm not sure. Healthcare is a fucking joke. My insurance covers bullshit witchcraft like chiropractor visits and psychiatry, no wonder this shit is so expensive FUCKING KIKES

You dont have top tier insurance, i did accutane for 8 months and the whole thing cost me like $500 including derm visits, bloodwork, and pills

What's your deductable

Btw at 50 cents per 10mg from India you could still potentially get it cheaper depending on dose, definitely cheaper once you factor in what u pay each month for insurance, it's a fucking Jewish scam, pharma, insurance, all of it

Accutane is a very dangerous drug and you're going to need to get regular blood work. Just go through a doctor and pay what you need to to be safe.

Hocus pocus talk, I bet you work for Roche pharmaceutical you fucking shill, my friend just took it for well over 3 or 4 months and had no problems except dry skin

It’s life changing.

Yeah no shit, so where's the Indian pharmacy link

Not him but pharmacy student here and yes Accutane can fuck you up if youre unlucky

It can your referring to brain swelling from taking it with tetracycline like a retard, or the rare permanent irritable bowel syndrome, although this was debunked by studies, but ulcerative colitis supposedly has a small link. Overall as you said, unlucky, the risk is small

Your glowing in the dark, cia nigger

I took accutane and had a couple side effects although I would recommend it. When lifting my joints and spine felt like there was no fluid 'greasing' them. Also the terribly dry skin.

It did get rid of my horrible acne for life though.

Have you read the fucking side effects?

>my friend just took it

Well howdy doody! I guess we folk down here don't need none of them Sigh-en-tific re-surch ur nunna dat! Must be completely safe for everyone!

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

why mention roche pharma? i dont get it

Now your learning bud, stick with me kid and you'll be second best

Thats who u work for

I used accutane and it was the best fucking decision in my life. Better than getting a car desu.

I fuck your mom and it was the best decisions of my life better than fucking your sister

Left me with permanent scars and erectile dysfunction. Fucking miracle drug

Wow three hundred dollars ... that’s nothing. Quit bitching.

How long did you take it and at what dosage? Im on month 3 of 40mg and haven't experienced any side-effects except rashes, nosebleed and dry lips. The one thing I fear is having joint pain.

rude but post pics of true

Also broke my dick. Nearly twenty years later and I’ve never really recovered. Some users at least appear to be unharmed by this drug but others are fucking ruined.

>top tier insurance
>having a deductible
Pick one.

Are you in the US what policies have no deductable I've never seen that, dick is still working really good I'm like 3 or so weeks in I'm only taking 30mg I'm prolly going to take for 3 months, yes I know this probably isn't enough which is why I need an online source help me out bros. Also it may work because my acne is very mild, just can't get rid of it

>hes not taking 10 mg every other day to get absolutely no side effects while simultaneously clearing your skin.

Natty fags will never know

why are you morons taking accutane when you can just directly apply retin-a and forgo the side effects?

Most of what I've read suggest dosing at .5mg to 1mg per kg of bodyweight for several months supposedly there are threshold reducing sebum production that's going to take more than 10mg

thats what it says on paper

because retin-a mereley hides the issue while accutane solves it u fucking retard

i took both i would know

right no one has ever eliminated an acne problem with retin-a

a pill is able to target the problem from within the body as opposed a topical treatment that only treats skin deep. stop being a smartass and kill urself nigger xD

derm had me on 80mg
shit makes your lips drrryyyyyy

>getting word filtered
Bluepilled

>Wincest
Redpilled

Attached: 4L_kESdu8fU.jpg (402x564, 58K)

maybe low test?