How do you get rid of feeling like you missed out on youthful experiences...

How do you get rid of feeling like you missed out on youthful experiences, are far behind everyone else and the feeling like it’s too late to catch up. It’s getting me so depressed, lifting doesn’t seem to help anymore.

Attached: 3DE49910-446B-444D-B334-014F30213D3A.png (640x360, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i58FFYKvj7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a gf loser

Quit your job. Backpack. Blow money on hookers and good times. Work on a trawl for a few months and repeat.

depends how old you are

Realize that they'll peak and if you stay consistent you'll eventualy be greater then they are as their matabolisms slow

how old are you
if < 40 you deserve a slap

Stop caring about other people and their bullshit.

Live for yourself user.

down while being addicted to drugs and not having true meaning

If you're under 25 you've got PLENTY of time for those experiences. If you're over 35 you're pretty much fucked.

take one day at a time bc if you get worked up over that shit you'll kill yourself
t. drinking out the sorrows

The important one is getting yourself into a position where you can have home ownership, a wife, children etc.
The missing out part. What is that? Like, going and seeing Machu Picchu?
Yeah, that would be FUN to have done stuff like that: but do you have any idea how few people got to go around the world and do all that shit? It's not a rite of passage - it's a luxury good. And all these normies indulging in it are mortgaging their futures for it. Many of them will never have families. Hell, the ads even hint at how stupid it is. Watch this one:

youtu.be/i58FFYKvj7o

The ad showcases a redhead girl that pisses away her life on bullshit because she was conned into thinking it makes her moral and deep. This is what Anglo millennials really believe.

hopefully one day i will finally kill myself. im 27 and ive been a loser all my life and honestly the thought of improving doesnt even excite me because all i will think about is wasting my teens, college years, and twenties being a complete loser. there is no respite

>i'll never be happy like all these normies that dope themselves on SSRIs because they would otherwise kill themselves to deal with their miserable empty lives. they got to go to Machu Picchu and have lots of casual sex!

Hey user, I (19) recently made friends with a 27 year old guy who goes to my college. He was in the military from age 18-25 and basically missed out on all the normie experiences of his late teens/early 20s, and now he's happily making up for it. He's going to house parties, getting intellectually by his academic studies, fucking bitches, staying up late playing vidya with the bros, lifting with the bros, travelling, etc and he has completely lost all of his initial insecurity about being "the old one" of the friend group. He's making up for all the lost time and is finally happy because he realized all he had to do was just go for it and do it instead of wondering if he was too old for it all.

look man i know that you guys get angry at normies for thinking that traveling and casual sex is everything there is to life. but ill tell you, living a normie life would have been about infinite times more appealing than the worthless miserable piece of shit ive been for my entire life

theres a difference between missing out on "normie" experiences because you're a loser, and missing out on them by being cool like that guy

I've heard enough college oldfag stories to believe the most important thing is to just realize none of the youngfags give a shit about you and you shouldn't try to seem smarter than they are because you're insecure: that's the thing that makes them think you're a loser.

The only thing i feel like i need catching up to is romantic relationships. And the main reason is my parents were fucking clueless about them. I think they've barely got a clue now. Their advice is still garbage. But at least i've had 2 girlfriends, which is something, even tho both relationships went south.
Otherwise i'm pretty happy and content with my life and it's trajectory.

Attached: 1546715623356.png (290x352, 61K)

THAT FEEL WHEN 27 TURNING 28 NORWOOD 3 WITH A VERTEX COMING RAPIDLY WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH MY LIFE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

If it means anything to you my 30s were a fucking blast and in some ways better than my 20s. Your not dead yet.

Attached: 1554171665789.jpg (503x1024, 75K)

My point is you should actually take a good look at these normies and their lives.
If the lives they lived are so great: why are they all miserable bastards that love the wrong things in life?
They're not living any more correctly than you are. They are just living more typically.

Being a veteran doesn't automatically make you cool. There are tons of vets who are social outcasts. He's a D&D nerd, and wasn't a cool guy in highschool. He didn't lose his virginity until 24. I don't think he's a loser (at least he's not a loser anymore) but he isn't some effortlessly cool guy.

>If the lives they lived are so great: why are they all miserable bastards that love the wrong things in life?

what are you talking about "miserable bastards"? i see very few "normies" who are miserable.

>They're not living any more correctly than you are. They are just living more typically.

no, their lives are far more correct and better than mine. going through high school and college as a miserable shut in because you didn't have friends isnt living better. doing poorly in college because you were so miserable and alone, resulting in pathetic employment after college isnt living better. being a kissless permavirgin at 27 isnt living better. being completely hopeless in every aspect of your life isnt living better. going to bed every night praying you die in your sleep and being angry that you wake up every morning isnt living better.

and honestly, the cherry on top is exactly what you said... how these "normies" have such amazing, incredible fucking lives and yet somehow STILL find the audacity to complain about stuff. like the classic one, the guys who are almost always either having a girlfriend, a FWB, easily get sex, yet still complain nonstop about women and their behavior like they are so hard to deal with