Realistically what would be the most effective mixed martial arts styles to use if you were in a street fight?

Realistically what would be the most effective mixed martial arts styles to use if you were in a street fight?

Attached: 20190310_171749.jpg (1920x774, 593K)

Boxing

n/a
just swing as hard as you can
or dont get into a street fight

gunfu

MMA look into bas ruttens MMA dvd he has experience

the one where you dont have to be on the ground

Muay Thai, wrestling, BJJ, Judo

Boxing is effective so long as you have a referee

Pipebomb-jitsu

the one where you poke the other guy in the eye then kick him in the balls

krav maga I think you mean

Savate combined with Turkish oil wrestling.

No Can Do

Attached: Cundalini.jpg (359x400, 19K)

>Boxing is effective so long as you have a referee
>Use BJJ instead
>In a street fight

Attached: 1552898087866.jpg (640x640, 181K)

Concealed carry

Would not fuck with/10

i aalways carry a bottle of olive oil wherever i go so if somebody confronts me i smash it over their head and grab their thighs and put my fingers up their ass. works every time.

Unironically this. Also carry a gun.

Thai, box

Kickboxing/Thai boxing if you’re on your feet, BJJ/wrestling if you’re on the ground.

boxing + wrestling, anything else is a meme

The 100 meter dash

Muay Thai + Judo

WE HAVE THIS EXACT SAME THREAD EVERYDAY. FUCK OFF

removing yourself from the situation as quickly as possible
drawing a gun
avoiding unessiary conflict and limiting situations with variable you can't adjust for is the essence of most martial arts not getting yourself killed in a melee because some nigger pulled out a knife when things weren't going their way

Do 360° turn and get on your knees

Attached: 937.png (680x675, 607K)

Fuck off baki no one like you

Ninjutsu

Make your bait less obvious.

gun-Jutsu

Muay Thai, Boxing and Judo

Probably just knowing how to fight would end in beating the fuck out of the guy. Otherwise everyone in this thread who has or will say gun wins.

Attached: 1553934874839.jpg (500x363, 45K)

Mods, you should add a small fighting101 to the sticky, this dumb thread keeps popping up twice a day, and the answer can be summed up in 2 lines

Striking:boxing/muai thai
Ground:Judo/BJJ

Like!

/thread.
Why the fuck don't people know about this shit.
Boxing? Judo? Really nigga?
Sure if you are a pro in any of those you will do well in fights should you be stupid or unlucky enough to get into one, considering the general fitness level of people.
But krav maga is built for soldiers, it is meant to be learned fast and efective in real life combat.
The problem with sport styles is that they are for sport and not meant to seriously injure. They are limited by rules.
It is the same as in training soldiers and athlets. Soldiers need to learn to survive on low food, to go for long periouds of time without sleep, to keep going in bad wether while beeing tired while athlets need good diet sleep and rest.

>The problem with sport styles is that they are for sport and not meant to seriously injure. They are limited by rules.

and gloves you mongoloid

obviously you strike differently with bare knuckles than with gloves. Even the way your hand is positioned is different with gloves on.

Boxing comes more in handy with NOT getting hit

Based and Turkpilled

quick elbow to the jaw
grab hair/back of head and knees to the face
stomp ribs if the cunt still mouthing shit

...no officer , i was in fear for muh safety, i seen him curl his fists, shit happened instinctly

Gun
then
Dirty fighting and aiming for vital areas
Everyone saying boxing etc, no.
For defensive footwork and cardio, yes. But for attacking, no.
Throat, testicles, eyes.

You most likely will end up with a charge for trying to murder someone though

if you're talking 1vs1 then basically any kind of grappling training will btfo your average normalfag who won't know how to defend themselves on the ground

If you're talking about getting jumped then anything that involves you not standing on your feet will just end in you getting kicked and stomped. Learn some boxing or something

Attached: 1499893432377.gif (260x195, 2.56M)

>Your average street fight in the US

Attached: Equilibrium.webm (747x420, 2.79M)

Boxing.

So why boxing? Because of simplicity and knowing how to take a punch?

Boxing for standing
BJJ for ground
>t. theory fighter

>S U C C
>AAH HA HA OOOOOOOO NIGGA YOU GAY

BBBJ

This is so stupid I want to know what movie this came from

Ninjutsu

Attached: ashida_kim.jpg (221x329, 29K)

Equilibrium

Attached: giphy.gif (500x212, 925K)