Why not

It's as real as it gets
Shame he'd disappear in a shirt but great transformation nonetheless

okay cool what's your question

How do?

PLEASE LET THESE WIDE HIPS BE FAT

this is achievable natty, yes?

Attached: 9d2.jpg (680x730, 75K)

There is a normal size skeleton trapped under every fatasses blubbery exterior.

He's not even that muscular, just have good insertions decent strength and fast I guess it's that simple.

Why is Jow Forums so retarded that they can't tell the difference between a roid head and a natty lifter with a low bodyfat%?

Awaken My Masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

If I’d actually ever taken a single progress pic my transformation would be almost as good

- different carpet
- guy on left: legs bow out at an angle at the knee
- guy on right: straight legs

- nipples shrunk

Yes, fairly easily. Just cut down to a lean bf% while doing a decent strength training routine with progressive overload. Throw in a couple accessories like curls and side/front raises for aesthetics, some face pulls and mobility exercises for longevity and there you go. Some cardio would probably help if you're not looking to get huge.

Wow they changed color too, went from pink to brown

Because literally 5% of the people that post here actually lift. The rest is filled with people that go "'l'll start again Monday..." and have laughable lifts.

His traps, arms (especially forearms) and chest need work.
That is more than possible. It will take around 8-12 months to get similar to that.
It takes about a year to look really good and about two years to really have made it.
As someone who is overweight, but is 100% on the path of ascension I would recommend you put an even priority on learning PROPER form and programming as far as the gym goes.
Literally all it takes in the gym.
Doing the movement correctly and running the right program.
Diet is pretty similar. Knowing what to eat and what program/protocol to eat by.

I personally am getting really lean on my cut then sloooowly bulking up more.
I have a 260lb bench, around a 300lb deadlift, so I've definitely gained muscle on this cut.
It's a process.

because nobody here actually lifts

Everybody here is a fucking faggot. Seriously, people on Jow Forums (especially in these threads) just come here out of boredom.
They are internet NPC's who are less socially adjusted and therefore even more retarded than a regular normie NPC.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

there's no carpet on the other pic at all, weight loss and correcting muscle imbalances can help knock knees

It's just different lighting.

There's a middle pic that is supposed to go in between those but I don't have it. The guy used DNP to shed all the fat off in something like 4 months (someone correct me on that timeframe) and then he did PPL to go from the very scrawny version of himself to the pic you see on the right.

I've found it

What's DNP and PPL?

Attached: 1444613450423.jpg (1806x1360, 566K)

Where in the FUCK does one get DNP?

Turning your body into a heater and blunting ATP production using a pesticide is dangerous and won't build good discipline. Better long-term success will from from eating less, and making protein a bigger part of what's left.

Attached: kaosuball.jpg (885x688, 37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

the stuff isn't what you should be resorting to in order to lose weight though, you certainly don't need it
ppl is a push, pull, legs lifting split

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Color of nipples. Different person

i think it's just different lighting between the photos, the tattoo is the same
the weight loss and putting on some muscle are definitely achievable, there's no real reason to doubt it to start with

>260 bench
>300 dl
buddy why's your dl so low compared to bench

Awaken my masters!

DNP is the commonly used acronym for dinitrophenol, an herbicide sometimes used to stimulate extremely rapid fat loss.

It's a poison that makes your ability to produce ATP extremely inefficient and thereby increases your TDEE by a lot.

PPL is Push Pull Legs, a commonly used 3 day split routine.

You can get it around. It's not super hard to produce so you probably won't get something pushed off as DNP. However dosing can be off. It is very literally a poison when used at the recreational fat loss dosage, to reiterate.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

DNP: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

It makes ATP production inefficient and burns it as heat. Because of that, less ATP gets created, and so the energy you get from food goes down, making it easier to maintain a caloric deficit. It's also a pesticide.

PPL is a lifting program that splits lifts into three categories, one for each lifting session: Push, Pull, Legs (P/P/L). This is good for concentrating workouts into a shorter amount of time and avoiding more than two workouts of the same muscle per week. Great for people who can go to the gym frequently, but not for very long each time. There are lots of fitness youtubers who have PPL programs, and resources are available online if you want to build your own routine.

Also seconding what this guy said. It can be great if you're looking to slim down fast but it is absolutely not a long term solution and won't help build good habits.

the pecs are different and that beer gut wouldn't become that toned belly with abs.

How do you get such toned lower abs and that tight v core? What exercises should i be doing to get a core like that?

thanks bros you literally just saved me from overdosing on pesticides

DNP is very dangerous and shouldn't be fucked with for something as easily achievable as weight loss.
Roiding to eclipse your natural limit is a decision that's sensible in the sense of there being no alternative. This is not the case here.
Don't fuck with your metabolism on a cellular level.

t. Pharmacist

THE TIME IS NOW! AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

of course his pecs are going to look different after losing his fats and lifting, and people lose their beer guts all the time

Know ye not of the great Clarence Bass?

Seek knowledge and wisdom from the elders who have paved the way.

Awaken My Masters!

the fuck 4 months and DNP to look like that? you could just cut normally and get better results faster

This tranformation is more than 8-12 months man.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I have a 325lb bench and 405lb deadlift right now

Poverty deadlift from not giving a shit and neglecting it for dat dere bench volume

Easy if you don't really give a shit

>easily achievable as weight loss
AHAHAAHAH

it's literally living hell 24/7

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Yeah as someone that has fucked around with DNP in the past, this drug is pretty shit
> constant feeling of being in infernal hell
> literally have to be under a fan 24/7
> impossible to sleep, you soak your bed sheets constantly with sweat
> lethargic as fuck the whole time
> makes you crave carbs like no other
> you look like complete fucking shit on it

you're better off fasting for days on end, fuck DNP

just saying it took that guy in OPs pic about 10 months with a serious weight loss drug.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

dumbass look at his arm

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

> zero gains x zero = 0

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken My Masters!

I was literally fatter than that guy and look better than the second pic by far

Looks real to me. We could all stand to do better.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: 1549041673972.jpg (512x523, 36K)

Awaken my masters!

Cardio goes a long way if done religiously and dedicatedly

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

You are a retard

Awaken My Masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Attached: 1553438000208.jpg (1200x798, 113K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

It can.

Awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

pls I went real hard today. Bless me wamu

Awaken my Masters

>that honest censor rectangle

lmao

awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: 1553302243226.jpg (165x115, 4K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

That’s DNP brah. It’s not even the full set. He used dnp to go from frat to skelly and that pic on the right is after like 5 months of some kind of 5x5 program

Awaken My Masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

A physique that takes no effort whatsoever can't be real? What the fuck is up with you lazy faggots on this board?
That physique is literally achievable by stopping lifting and eating.

Attached: 1533293631188.png (1440x1557, 738K)

DNP can also kill you in the literal most excruciating way possible: by your mitochondria cooking you from the inside out.

Pretty sure it was literally just that amount but that's partly because of the DNP.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!