Been doing SS. which one do you think is the most recent picture

been doing SS. which one do you think is the most recent picture

Attached: ss.jpg (3072x3144, 1.41M)

Is this white in America?

i don't live there

Not good. No difference my brown friend. Do you follow SS diet too?

yeah

>On the other hand, if you’re a little fluffy around the belly, you have obviously already created the conditions necessary for growth. You’ll usually start out stronger than the skinny guy, and because your body hasn’t got the problems with growing that skinny guys do, strength gains can come more easily for you if you eat correctly. You’ll still eat a lot, but don’t drink the milk, and cut your carb intake if you don’t see bodyfat levels drop during these first couple of weeks. You’ll first notice that your pants fit looser in the waist.

i'm eating the same as before. i don't pig out on doritos or drink a lot of soda or anything like that

who cares

You have not changed at all. That's all im saying. Cut calories to half or go one meal a day route which is easy if you eat after working out. Not all diets are the same and if your country is full of carbs which probably is looking at your brown skin you will suffer more. It's not easy at start. Keep doing what are you doing you will figure it out when hormones start to fix themselves and your brain gets more blood into it from lifting.

The fuck is that? Waffen-SS?

well? have your lifts improved? have you gotten stronger? have you linearly progressed? the program was made to make you stronger, not better looking, after all

Eat less you disgusting sow

oh yeah. i can squat my bodyweight now
i'm thinking about eating less carbohydrates but i don't want to eat too little and not be able to progress because of that

>eat too little

Bro, you can lift with a deficit.

looking like a fucking beast op, you've made it.

just list your lifts.

You wont lose weight if you will eat at the rate you are eating. Even if you gain muscles. It's better to cut then gain muscles.

> i'm thinking about eating less carbohydrates

Elsewhere in SS Rippetoe recommends a "Paleo"-style diet for fatties, which is inherently low in carbs.

At any rate, the goal of SS with fatties isn't weight loss but body recomp. With all that fat covering your muscle, it'll take a while until you noticie significant changes and your increasing lifts will be your best markers of progress.

You might also benefit from an brief HIIT session on a couple of your rest days to keep your metabolic rate as high as possible, as long as it doesn't adversely affect your recovery.

> It's better to cut then gain muscles.

THANK YOU MR. SKELETON

Fucking retard

You can, but you won't get stronger.

they way of the bloat is strong with this one

you will. Have you even tried it?

No amount of gains will compensate for being a dicklet

Attached: 1554175658118.jpg (457x446, 53K)

Beyond early noob gains you will absolutely not get stronger. It is literally impossible for muscle synthesis to exceed muscle breakdown in a deficient metabolic environment.

bodyweight - 96kg (212 lb)
squat - 97.5 kg (215 lb)
deadlift - 102.5 kg (226 lb)
bench - 57.5 kg (126 lb)
press - 45 kg (99 lb)

i just started doing power cleans today at 27.5 kg (60 lb)

i think he doesn't?

>If you’re a fat guy who has decided to go on the Atkins diet at the same time you started the novice progression, is continually sore, and is stuck at 30 pounds of squat increase, YNDTP.

prostitutes say my d*ck is big

Okay who in the fuck talks about advanced lifters? Huh? Did i mention it in my post? Huh? Care to point it out where i said that? HUH?

dude your main goal should be to fix the absolute mishmash of your body, strength gains can wait until you don't look like a pregnant hippo

Starting Strength is designed to make you fat, but you're already fat...

Except having a big dick wont get you laid. Girls decide whether or not they want to fuck you long before they see your dick.

i don't think that would work for me. i actually enjoy lifting weights a lot. not so cutting calories or doing cardio

read gooder

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-054355.png (1920x1080, 688K)

whatever works for you, I'm being completely honest by saying you look absolutely disgusting and you're making your life unnecessarily difficult by looking like that

Did I mention advanced lifters?

Early noob gains is the first few weeks, nigger.

ok, how long have you been training?

Noob gains last for months you NIGGER, youll notice when they run out NEGRO

How long have you been doing SS?

ur right
i didn't start training 100% consistently until recently, about january. in the pic there is every lift i've done

Attached: Figure_1.png (1680x980, 56K)

Did I mention the novice lifting phase or did I say "early noob gains"?

At any rate, you know nothing since apparently you think lifting stages in relation to the SAR are hard-coded time frames.

If you eat below maintenance you will be a novice for less than a fucking month because you will not be able to adequately recovery from the strap induced from training in a short time period.

The reason that you can cheat the system a bit in the very early first few weeks is because people tend to be so undertrained and undermuscled as well as experience relatively rapid CNS adaptations that allow them to recruit their motor units more effeciently for the prescibed movements.

You know nothing. Enjoy your skinny dyel life.

> adequately recovery from the strap

Adequately recover from the stress**

thats why LOL
keep doing your routine, while cutting with 10% calore defecit
it will take awhile because your a fat ass

> SAR

SRA* can't type on my nigger phone

The one where your hair is gone. You just don't simply grow your hair out in a few weeks.

dude you're not gonna see a lot of progress in 2 months because you won't be able to go down in weight dramatically and if you do your lifts will stall, you will see strenght progress and most likely your LP will end in a few weeks, but that's alright, you will be stronger and that base will help you work on whatever goals it is you have.

so yeah, just stick around.
I am kind of an oracle so I will say once your weights get to:
SQ 105
DL 120
BP 70
OHP 50

your LP will end.

Ridiculously low numbers. Who stalls on a 120 kg deadlift?

You've made progress and that's something to be proud of. Don't let shitposters discourage you.
Once you're done with the novice progression, I recommend trying to loose some weight.

You're on a journey, and you should be proud of yourself. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Don't stop now. Be proud of yourself and keep moving forward

/sig/ poster

during an LP? most people
also based on his numbers

i think the left is the most recent because your feet are shoulder width apart, general ss knowledge

Maybe most of dyel Jow Forums. If you actually do the fucking program a deadlift of 180 kg x 5 is not uncommon.

I'm still on LP, although not a novice LP program, and I'm at 221.5 kg x 5 with 2.5 kg/week increases.

I can tell the one on the right is the most recent because you didn't grow necklength hair in whatever time gap this was taken in, you fool

i might have cut my hair, but ur right

i think my hair was about the same length in both pictures, but it was tied in one of them
one of the pictures was taken in july 2018 and the other one today. at least i don't look fatter even though i'm heavier

i hope i don't stall soon. it's really comfortable just doing this
thanks friend. i made the thread because i thought it would be funny. i'm not even trying to look different, although i certainly shouldn't be obese
ha ur wrong

Congratulations you look like a fat bitch

Attached: 287EB621-59F1-42BF-81BE-81C9159B3F07.jpg (1155x1166, 1015K)

>this is your body on SS

Attached: 1548840430893.jpg (435x530, 22K)

>bodyweight - 96kg (212 lb)
Bullshit. I'm 102kg at 5'10 and I look nothing like you. You're either lying about your weight or you're 5'3.

Yes, but OP isn't particularly charming

Esfand ?

Fatties making up all kind of excuses to not lose weight."muh progress" Fuck your progress, get lean, fatso.

Attached: 1531321785930.png (515x821, 59K)

I'd fuck you in both pictures

that just means you had better posture before ss

i'm 1.72 m (5'7"). why would i lie
thanks

Classic SS gomad

>i can squat my bodyweight now
I did that my third time lifting fatty

>I look nothing like you
oh sweaty :) take a picture and post it here so you can stop being deluded

The world needs more people like you so we have ample kindling for the fires.

it's a long slow process man. as long as your bodyweight is staying about the same and you are getting stronger, keep doing what you're doing until you stall out on linear progression. once you stall on squat and deadlift, you need to cut hard and do more upper body accessory work (trust me- if you are stuck at less than 1plaet bench you need a lot more upper body work, 3x5 bench won't be nearly enough)

yikes. fuck your 'strength progression'. you need to be on a caloric deficit.